Combating the pandemic should never have been a divisive, partisan matter.

Fauci never lied. He discouraged the use of masks at first because there was a shortage, and they were needed for medical professionals. As soon as enough were made to remedy the shortage he said everyone should use them. No lie there.

Lie by omission, he never told people why they didn't need masks as the start.

Hundreds of thousands of people might still be alive if not for tRump and his loyal minions.
I don't really buy that. Trump did do the responsible thing after Bossert and Gottlieb got his ear. According to Gottlieb our real failure was fucking up the ability to do fast effective testing.

But Trump did call on governors to institute social distancing. And events proved him right that a one size fits all economic shutdown was not the way to go.

He and his Trumptards tried to change that fact. And imo that's where he really lost his presidency. Americans tend to rally behind leaders in tough times, unless the leaders show they are overwhelmed. The bleach thing. And Trump is just not capable of building consensus. It's not what he does, and he never unified his own party ... let alone the country. Instead of persuading and prodding critics like Corker, he destroyed them ... and was left with a smaller base. Instead of taking credit for mitigating deaths and econ damage, he blamed others and said the virus would "magically disappear."

But the end result of his policy and "leadership" is that 50% of us are vaccinated, and if we catch the delta variant, which apparently is pretty contagious like Chicken Pox, we will have a mild case. 25% have already had covid and should have some immunity too.

Even if most of the MORONS in the 25% group get sick, we shouldn't see people dying in the streets like happened in Spain and Italy.

Trump could have gotten credit if he hadn't had to blame everyone else for .... a virus.

The Cry Baby Loser's dead-ender cult can whine along with him and savagely attack American democracy.

It won't change reality. Only documented empirical data could do that, and the whiners have never contrived any.

All they ever spew is
Maybe you need to hookup with dragonlady? You'd get along beautifully.
You both have the same stupid posting style of partisan bullshit without any credible proof.
How does it feel being a low-IQ democrat? Got any race cards to play?

No I got vaccinated in the United States.

Not when trump was president even though I worked every day to get an appointment beginning January 7, 2021, the first day I qualified to get the vaccine, until the end of February 2021. When I was finally able to get an appointment.

I worked daily for over a month. But couldn't get an appointment.

It wasn't until Biden became president and initiated at proper system to distribute the vaccine that I was able to get an appointment.

trump had absolutely nothing to do with developing the Pfizer vaccine I got and he had absolutely nothing to do with the system that make it possible to actually get that shot in my arm.

Germans developed the vaccine I got and Biden distributed it properly so that I could actually get the shot.
You got the shot so soon because of the Trump administration's Operation Warp Speed, which made that vaccine available to you within a matter of months, rather than years.

Also, Pfizer is an American company, and Germany had absolutely nothing to do with your ability to get the vaccine so quickly.

You're a TDS afflicted moron who owes Trump a debt of gratitude.

Last edited:
You got the shot so soon because of the Trump administration's Operation Warp Speed, which made that vaccine available to you within a matter of months, rather than years.
Great. Fine. Give Trump the credit, just get the fucking shot

Projection is fun huh OP?

Elephant in the room dumbfuck PROGS, is that those with shots spread the disease.

FUCK YOU'RE DUMB.

Perhaps use your head instead of someone else's on a rant?

Last edited:
I made no claim about Jenner, either way, other than to say I really don't care. Doesn't effect my life in any way, other than hearing so many right wing nut bags cry about it.

How difficult is it to just come out and say that Bruce Jenner is a man?

It's not at all difficult for a sane person to say so.

If you find it at all difficult to say it and mean it, then there is something very wrong with you; and specifically, something that totally discredits any claim that you might try to lay to “science”.

Great. Fine. Give Trump the credit, just get the fucking shot
If you were not a TDS afflicted moron, you would give Trump the credit, jackass. His decisive leadership may have saved your ass.

Why did you ever become a TDS afflicted moron in the first place?

But the end result of his policy and "leadership" is that 50% of us are vaccinated, and if we catch the delta variant, which apparently is pretty contagious like Chicken Pox, we will have a mild case.

Nearly everyone who is not vaccinated who gets any form of this disease also gets a mild case.

The core of the fearmongering is taking the few extreme outliers, and leading the foolish public to believe that these are typical examples of what the disease is like.

Yes, a few people get very sick, have lasting damage, or even die. But the overwhelming vast majority, if exposed to this disease, get nothing worse than a mild cold/flu-like illness, if any illness at all.

The fearmongering over this disease, the political abuses, the destruction of freedom, the sabotage of the economy; are much, much, much worse than the actual disease could ever be.

After the tragic experience that resulted from scoffing at medical science and lashing out at public health professionals, some politicians are finally flipping as a requisite of self-preservation.

View attachment 518930
“We have it totally under control!”
"China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus.
The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency.
It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People,
I want to thank President Xi!"

['We have it totally under control.' A timeline of President Donald Trump's response to the coronavirus pandemic - Poynter]

The Former Guy surrendered to the pandemic as infections and deaths soared under his impotent leadership. Increasingly, Republicans who learned the hard way are not making that mistake again. Even the crackpots' own propaganda outlets are acknowledging the surrender to truth:

Alabama Republican Governor Kay Ivey has joined the Biden Administration and the CDC in attacking “unvaccinated” residents in her own state, blaming them for rising “cases” of COVID-19. It is “time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks” for rising cases of Covid-19...

Florida officials defy DeSantis as infections spike
Local officials across Florida are bucking Gov. Ron DeSantis and his anti-mandate coronavirus strategy as infections soar in the state and nation. They’re imposing vaccine and mask requirements for government workers and even declaring states of emergency. In a sign of how worrisome the new Covid-19 surge is, Disney World is ordering all guests over 2-years-old to wear masks indoors at its Florida theme park, regardless of vaccination status.

Republican Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has said
that the COVID-19 “vaccines are saving lives.”

View attachment 518934
“If you are vaccinated, fully vaccinated, the chances of you getting seriously ill or dying from COVID is effectively zero,” DeSantis said during a Wednesday press briefing.
“If you look at the people being admitted to hospitals, over 95 percent of them are either not fully vaccinated or not vaccinated. And so these vaccines are saving lives.”
The ideological dogmatists who fell in line behind the vacuous blowhards are witnessing the same belated renaissance in the fact of anthropogenic climate change.
When reality is your adversary, and it advances relentlessly, you may as well just close your eyes and think of England.

Take your Trump jab

Trump juice is flowing through your veins ....and you won't be able to sue when you stroke out or your micro penis falls off

d,d,lsldkdkff.jpg

After the tragic experience that resulted from scoffing at medical science and lashing out at public health professionals, some politicians are finally flipping as a requisite of self-preservation.

View attachment 518930
“We have it totally under control!”
"China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus.
The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency.
It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People,
I want to thank President Xi!"

['We have it totally under control.' A timeline of President Donald Trump's response to the coronavirus pandemic - Poynter]

The Former Guy surrendered to the pandemic as infections and deaths soared under his impotent leadership. Increasingly, Republicans who learned the hard way are not making that mistake again. Even the crackpots' own propaganda outlets are acknowledging the surrender to truth:

Alabama Republican Governor Kay Ivey has joined the Biden Administration and the CDC in attacking “unvaccinated” residents in her own state, blaming them for rising “cases” of COVID-19. It is “time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks” for rising cases of Covid-19...

Florida officials defy DeSantis as infections spike
Local officials across Florida are bucking Gov. Ron DeSantis and his anti-mandate coronavirus strategy as infections soar in the state and nation. They’re imposing vaccine and mask requirements for government workers and even declaring states of emergency. In a sign of how worrisome the new Covid-19 surge is, Disney World is ordering all guests over 2-years-old to wear masks indoors at its Florida theme park, regardless of vaccination status.

Republican Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has said
that the COVID-19 “vaccines are saving lives.”

View attachment 518934
“If you are vaccinated, fully vaccinated, the chances of you getting seriously ill or dying from COVID is effectively zero,” DeSantis said during a Wednesday press briefing.
“If you look at the people being admitted to hospitals, over 95 percent of them are either not fully vaccinated or not vaccinated. And so these vaccines are saving lives.”
The ideological dogmatists who fell in line behind the vacuous blowhards are witnessing the same belated renaissance in the fact of anthropogenic climate change.
When reality is your adversary, and it advances relentlessly, you may as well just close your eyes and think of England.

There was NO PANDEMIC. a 99.8% Survival Rate is not a PANDEMIC

It's a Propaganda War waged by China, The DemNazi Party and The Global Government Fascists.

... without any credible proof.
That nicely encapsulates the Cry Baby Loser's whining.

Nearly nine months of his pissy talk about an imaginary vast conspiracy to steal an election and still no suspects named, no hint about how the bipartisan caper that even included Trump-appointed judges as well as Republican governors, Republican attorneys general, and Republican secretaries of state was masteminded, coordinated, and executed. Nothing.

No credible proof, just lies to make a cult's goons attack the Congress of the United States and savage the police defending our democracy..

Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 12.32.12 PM.png

How difficult is it to just come out and say that Bruce Jenner is a man?

It's not at all difficult for a sane person to say so.

If you find it at all difficult to say it and mean it, then there is something very wrong with you; and specifically, something that totally discredits any claim that you might try to lay to “science”.
How hard is it for you to say why it matters to you either way? How does it effect your life? I thought you crazy right wingers were all about personal choice. Perhaps you are just all about your own personal choice that you are happy to make for others..

Is anyone surprised that a thread, nominally pointing out the dangers of divisive partisanship, devolves immediately into a partisan pissing match?

There was NO PANDEMIC. a 99.8% Survival Rate is not a PANDEMIC

It's a Propaganda War waged by China, The DemNazi Party and The Global Government Fascists.
Only a little over four million dying so far, as the Cry Baby Loser failed to provide competent leadership in the U.S., was only a ruse by China in which the Cry Baby Loser was so befuddled that he was praising Xi?

Wow.

Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 4.48.21 PM.png

Trump Praises Xi for Handling of Coronavirus Outbreak

It must be just another silly Sino-prank like anthropogenic climate change!

Forum List

Back