coloradomtnman....meet tiff lol

clark is sick of the smell:

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0896.jpg
He's taking up momma duties! This is exactly what my big cat, Powley did for Minnit!

And by the way Bones, Minnit weighed in at 4 pounds yesterday!

4 lbs....that is huge....i am worried abotu spaying her....i will most likely have my vet do it ...instead of a low cost clinic.....

good on you mm....saving the wee ones...is a lot of work...the big ones are kinda upset with her today.....she is playing hard ..and has sharp kitten teeth....

4 lbs....that is huge....i am worried abotu spaying her....i will most likely have my vet do it ...instead of a low cost clinic.....
She started out at .4 of a pound when I got her.... Was starving no matter how much she would eat, because of the worm load. Her mom had rejected her because she was too aggressively voracious. Keep in mind I've had her now at least two months longer than you've had Tiff. The size and the muscle tone will come in time.

I won't be getting Minnit spayed for at least another couple of months.

BTW Powley is 16 lbs. He's about 1 1/2 yrs old. Was 3 lbs when I rescued him.

tiff likes to sleep on my shoulder or under my neck....but she goes into her room ....no more crate...with no problems..

yea not knowing the real age is a bitch....the vet is cautious....says we will hold off till needed....

low cost clinc...35 bucks...

vet....130...

low cost clinic...if they crash they crash

vet....if they crash, she will do all that is possible.....priceless

her head is so small...compared to her body..somehow they seem to catch up and not look freaking....tiff had rat looking paws...nows she has real paws

her head is so small...compared to her body..somehow they seem to catch up and not look freaking....tiff had rat looking paws...nows she has real paws
She's still got a bit of a tummy from the enormous worm load she had. Just appeared one day in my back yard, where the twice-daily feedings take place, her mom had dropped her off and left her. The mom -- she knew the buffet is there twice a day -- is a former house cat herself who was dumped by her owners in the area, and thus far has eluded my traps. I ceased trapping for a time, when I saw she was carrying.

Minnit was SO close to dying of starvation, that her body had begun consuming muscle tissue in order for her to survive. I finally realized how bad off she was when one morning she could not control the effects of the sudden rush of nutrients to her system, and was doing involuntary handstands while eating!

I was almost too late in doing something for her.

Having three cats living in the house already, I didn't want a fourth. So after I got her back from the vet and she was stabilized, back out she went. Until the next afternoon, when after a feeding she was lounging in the back yard, one of the young toms I'd been working on to tame up, jumped on her and tried to kill her. So, she got to come into the house and live with Powley.

The tom? Got into one of my traps a couple of days later, got de-nooded and placed in a area rancher's barn.

i set traps for days.....different times...different baits....they are hard to live trap...cunning creatures....did i mention i wanted a new puppy.....we have been fighting about that for a year now....
the first 3 kitten i got to humane no kill shelter... then like a fool i had to bring tiff home for the night.....once hubby saw her...it was over....i am so far behind in everything....she is getting a lot better fast now...but at first it was continual attention...esp with roland being hostile..and her being the size of thors paw...but of course i am so attached now its not funny

crap.. Nesar reminds me of that girl from Orange County...

? Explanation, please! If you're referencing some reality show, then pardon my ignorance as I don't watch any of that shite... I HOPE I don't remind you of a character from a reality show... :eusa_pray:

It's a movie. In it is a girl (the maing character's girlfriend) who's always finding animals or lobbying to protect some animal somewhere.

Just don't tell me you don't think that kitten is criminally uber cute!!!

well, not criminally

Ok... I'm a girl of child-bearing age...

I'll make drinks...

Forum List

Back