coloradomtnman....meet tiff lol

Cats are easy to 'trap' with the right bait and lots of patience.
They're far from the easiest. As I said, MY biggest problem is getting the non-targeted animals.

Cats also remember.... Trap them once and they're alot harder to trap again.

Oh God! She's so cute that it makes my eyes water, not because I'm trying not to cry, but because my eyes can't bear such adorable, cute kitten-ness.

Something tells me you're loving this little furball more than you let on...

Oh God! She's so cute that it makes my eyes water, not because I'm trying not to cry, but because my eyes can't bear such adorable, cute kitten-ness.

Something tells me you're loving this little furball more than you let on...

Everytime I show those pics to my daugther, she's like:

"PLEASE MOM! Can we get another kitten?" :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:

Tiff is the cutest thing in the whole wide world! :thup:

yea soon she will be just a cat....tell your daughter everyone wants a kitten...no one wants a cat..that is the problem....

kittens are the rosebuds of the animal garden

Powley.... Ready for dinner!
Dinnertime.jpeg

Nap Sack Situation! -- Minnit Bear!
Napsack.jpeg

Last edited:
mm does your tabby look like she has a layer of hair that makes her look like she has been shocked....mine does...no amount of smoothing will make it stay down.....

mm does your tabby look like she has a layer of hair that makes her look like she has been shocked....mine does...no amount of smoothing will make it stay down.....
This little monsterball Minnit is part Maine Coon.... Has the "M" on her forehead and the fur growing like spikes out the top of her ears. But her fur pretty much stays down, it's reasonably coarse.

Your little kitten looks like she has ultra fine kitten fur. That too shall pass.

i wont let mine eat on the kitchen counter.....i make them eat in a nook...well except tiff she eats in her room...son loves that his old room is now tiff's room...and called that....

she is outgrowing the candy box.....she is no longer a rescue..she is fully doing good..and sleeps with clark...but i still put her up at night....i am afraid that she would get hurt by the dogs running back and fore....it looks like she is running a mine field when she runs in between their feet

i wont let mine eat on the kitchen counter.....i make them eat in a nook...well except tiff she eats in her room...son loves that his old room is now tiff's room...and called that....
I cut holes in all the counters and put bowls in them, for snack bars. Even cut one in the dining room table which you can see in that pic of Powley.

I learned over the years that with cats, if you make something a big deal they're always going to want to do it, like getting on counters, scratching furniture, etc. So they have snack bars on the kitchen island, these two little bars in the house, and on the dining room table.

They also have several home made "trees" where they do all their claw sharpening, they have "box condos" I made, catwalks, kitty stairs.... I pretty much let them do whatever they want to do.

The few activities which are unauthorized, such as fighting, are enforced by use of a compressed air can. They are mortified of this hissing thing, and quickly cease the forbidden activity and sit down if I even reach for it.

yes, why spend money on that premade stuff when a collection of boxes and tubes will do the trick....i build them and then they play till the boxes fall apart ..then we build more....they love baskets too...i leave baskets around on the floor...

my only problem with her feeding...is she needs the rich kitty chow...not the big cats food...i feed purina naturals to the big cats and purina kitty chow to her...i have to get over thinking that she must have the kitty chow....that even one kernal of the big cats food is one kernal less of the rich kitty chow...

we are still having trouble with the skanky smell...clark will hold her down and clean on her...but she hates that..i have been wiping her down with pre moistened wipes made just for that purpose ....lanolin...just to keep the funk down...but she is beginning to clean herself...

she has outgrown being able to lay on my shoulder...now a lap kitty

okay mm....what is with this static hair....the vet says it will stay?

i wipe her down with lanolin but she still looks like i plugged her in?

IMG_0957.jpg

did i mention she looks like i plugged her into a socket and didnt you say it was just kitty hair? dont make me go find that...prove me wrong...you know that is the way of messageboards

did i mention she looks like i plugged her into a socket and didnt you say it was just kitty hair? dont make me go find that...prove me wrong...you know that is the way of messageboards
Maybe she's an insulator!

Static electricity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Removing or preventing a buildup of static charge can be as simple as opening a window or using a humidifier to increase the moisture content of the air, making the atmosphere more conductive. Air ionizers can perform the same task.

But I think it's just baby fuzz.

Forum List

Back