coloradomtnman....meet tiff lol

new box pics:

IMG_0826.jpg

tiff making herself big:

IMG_0827.jpg

tiff taking up a wee bit more of the box:

IMG_0840.jpg

Bones, you gotta stop doing this to me. She's so adorable, especially in those photos of her sleeping stretched out on her back in her box. Seriously, if I look at these at work my co-workers are gonna wonder why I'm so veklempt and it'll be even more striking to them considering my bearded manliness, and my reputation as a former Marine and mountain climber.

it is akin to torture isnt it.....she has discovered the big dogs water dish....thats a hoot....and the big cats feeding area....she trys to con roland with being cute...he shows her how cute she is being whacked.

vet update: another visit....she weights 1 lb 6 oz....which is 22 ozs...she has double her body weight in 3 weeks...happy dance....vet said she was shocked to see her..that most dont make it...but she didnt want to tell me that last time...but she is home now with wormer and all....so hopefull she will gain and grow...or else she is the small cat forever....

vet update: another visit....she weights 1 lb 6 oz....which is 22 ozs...she has double her body weight in 3 weeks...happy dance....vet said she was shocked to see her..that most dont make it...but she didnt want to tell me that last time...but she is home now with wormer and all....so hopefull she will gain and grow...or else she is the small cat forever....
Outstanding work Bones!:clap2:

o thanks mm....now i got to get more weight on her ..and right now the shot and wormer have her down a wee bit...she is in her little box....sleeping....i am keeping the hordes outside....

well my birthday has come and gone and still no rat on a string....i guess he meant it when he said no....o and get this friend is willing to get me aquarium and all the needed items....he said no...i reminded him i was not his child...he reminded me i had not slept more than 4 hours in 3 weeks....

crap.. Nesar reminds me of that girl from Orange County...

? Explanation, please! If you're referencing some reality show, then pardon my ignorance as I don't watch any of that shite... I HOPE I don't remind you of a character from a reality show... :eusa_pray:

Just don't tell me you don't think that kitten is criminally uber cute!!! Ok... I'm a girl of child-bearing age... my motherly instincts are heightened and all I wanna do is take care of and snuggle cute little things - babies, kittens, puppies... what can I do? :lol:

EZ, Bones, help me out here, sistas! :)

Forum List

Back