Colorado Shooter Is Reportedly Grandson of MAGA Lawmaker, Has History of Domestic Violence

He was and is a great influence on how I conduct myself. I try to live up to his example.
Odd that you ignore the rest of the post.
I suppose a gay club in a deep red area is a red rag.
Grandpa lives in California.

shooter lives in Colorado

How close do you believe they are?

Soros came up with the Co. shooter's family history fast enough. They must be working overtime in Media Matters. Nobody wants to talk about the guy's sexual orientation as long as they can call it a hate crime.

Congratulations you lefties finally got yourself a counter to the Bernie Sanders supporter who shoot up the Congressional baseball game practice where he targeted Republicans. There are crazies on all sides of the political spectrum but they are a small group and don’t represent the majority no matter how much the blind partisans on all sides try and pretend otherwise.

It’s also the right that constantly gripes about their political compatriots being prosecuted for crimes.

El Paso is a deep red county to the point that they’ve declared themselves a sanctuary county from the type of red flag laws that are supposed to prevent these kinds of mass killings.

This didn’t happen in a liberal utopia. It happened in a very conservative location.
Thanks for the anecdote.

I

No one forces you to lie to run cover for conservative terrorism. You do that of your own free will.

Just as no one forces you to support Russian Nazis and their use of torture and genocide, but you still do.

You've embraced fascism and genocide just to "own the libs". You're a poster child for the banality of evil. When people say "It can't happen here" in regards to fascism, we just need point to you as proof that it can happen.

As far as the OP goes ... it's good to be a white boy with well-connected Republican parents. You can pretty much get away with anything.

And if any of you conservatives here ever called leftists "groomers", then man up and take responsibility for the violence that you've helped cause with your BigLie. I get that the whole point of conservatism is never having to take responsibilty for your actions, ever, but maybe you could all act like grownups instead.
how do you know the motive of the suspect?

He was and is a great influence on how I conduct myself. I try to live up to his example.
Odd that you ignore the rest of the post.
I suppose a gay club in a deep red area is a red rag.
he was also arrested in 2021 for kidnapping a bomb threat and threatening to murder his mother .. but the democrat led Colorado bail and criminal justice reform allowed the monster to walk free and later murder 5 people .

he was also arrested in 2021 for kidnapping a bomb threat and threatening to murder his mother .. but the democrat led Colorado bail and criminal justice reform allowed the monster to walk free and later murder 5 people .
Wow! Way to spin! As if his family's influence--their Right Wing influence....had nothing to do with his getting off.

Too funny..do you really think anyone intelligent would buy that?

lol

That’s nothing to be ‘proud’ of.

And the right’s message of demonization and vilification of gay and transgender Americans is loud and clear:

‘Conservatives have repeatedly smeared LGBTQ people and their allies as pedophiles and child predators — baseless claims that have roots in age-old anti-gay tropes and conspiracy theories like QAnon.

From those fringe beginnings, the term has made its way into the mainstream, appearing on Fox News and in talking points of high-ranking conservative lawmakers like Georgia Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, who has called Democrats "the party of pedophiles." Florida's "Don't Say Gay" law, which bans teachers from speaking in class about sexual orientation and gender identity, was nicknamed the "Anti-Grooming Bill" by one of Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis's top staffers.’

The fact that you and the other leftards here cry about what that Bill doesn’t let you do tells us exactly what you people are. Here’s a hint. It’s not good Cletus.

Keep in mind there the absolute infallibility of the "Every Republican accusation is a confession" rule.

When has that rule ever not been correct?
As usual, you are wrong. The correct saying is “Every DEMOCRAT accusation is actually a confession “. Your crying about not being allowed to groom children tells us exactly what you are and what you support.

one has to LOL really....

it was all so predictable.....the connection there with MAGA had to be discovered .....hahahaa one way or another...

Lord.....how I hate these Leftist scum!

Which pales in comparison to leftwing idiocy.....

CNN_Mostly_Peaceful_Protests_Banner.jpg
Liberal, not leftwing.

Rightwing has Sanctuary cities for the 2nd Amendment (as if they should be needed).
Leftwing has Sanctuary cities for illegal aliens.
Which represents idiocy?

Don't answer - it's a rhetorical question.
Liberals, not left wing.

Better the left pounces on why in 2021 he was charged with six violent felonies, cut loose, charges dropped, and records sealed.

Meh, I guess it's just easier to go after the low hanging fruit.....I'm surprised it took them this long as the info has been out a couple of days.
Liberals, not the left.

Forum List

Back