Lori Lightfoot Tweets Out “I’m Sick of This Sh*t” After Drag Show Shooter Kills 5, Ignores the 618 Homicides in Her City So Far This Year

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
I could've sworn I saw a documentary where this thing died in the fires of Mount Doom but it's back & spouting off again.
I guess her citizens aren't "precious" enough for Smeagal.

She twitted how sick she is but got hammered by real people who recognize the hypocrisy of the virtue signals coming from the thing in charge of the murder capital of the nation.
I'm surprised Gollum knows how to use social media.

This thing is seriously delusional & deranged.

Chicago Mayor Lightfoot Tweets Out "I'm Sick of This Sh*t" After Colorado Club Shooter Kills 5 - Ignores the 618 Homicides in Her City So Far This Year

gollum-lord-of-the-rings.jpg

I could've sworn I saw a documentary where this thing died in the fires of Mount Doom but it's back & spouting off again.

She twitted how sick she is but got hammered by real people who recognize the hypocrisy of the virtue signals coming from the thing in charge of the murder capital of the nation.

Chicago Mayor Lightfoot Tweets Out "I'm Sick of This Sh*t" After Colorado Club Shooter Kills 5 - Ignores the 618 Homicides in Her City So Far This Year

View attachment 729113

If they only did things Lori Lighfoot's way these things wouldn't happen. Oh, wait a minute, forget I said that.

View attachment 729113

Wow, talk about tone deaf. But, her supporters, and DemoKKKrats in general, will not have a problem with this. They never do.

View attachment 729113

Looks like the shooter was also 'sick of this shit'.

There will be 3K shooting in inner city Chicago this year with almost 1K deaths and it is because of her shitty Democrat Liberal leadership.

and give them to elite libtards

which is exactly what would happen if guns were confiscated. You think they would destroy them?

if so... abysmally naive.

Oh, I believe they would destroy them, that is in their ultimate plan.
What did Hitler do? Took the weapons from the law abiding citizens
and made them completely compliant.
You're looking at just a piece of the picture, step back and look at the entire picture.

Last edited:
The Colorado shooter turn out to be a non binary. Maybe he was jealous of the drag queens.
I was just catching up on that this AM.
Yet another Dem projection of violence on the right/DT chokes on a bag of freak dicks.

They always do this knowing MSM will run with it & their own low IQ minions will never bother to get past the false narrative

View attachment 729113

Lori Lightfoot is sick of this shit?

Let me tell you something, Lori. STFU.

Do something about your own people.

th.jpg

FhoeECgWQAE4R_3.jpg

Forum List

Back