Colorado man yelled “black lives matter” before stabbing white victim

I have a feeling this is going to be come an epidemic. A LOT of whites are gonna die.
Similar to ISIS in the ME. Allah Akbar !!!!

King Samir Shabazz....."Kill all white babies! Bomb they churches"!

The idea of BLM and Antifa suicide bombers one day IS NOT farfetched!

Radical islamists have forged a lot of ties with black radicals...stems from serving prison time together....all very good democrats.

These blm idiots are perfect hypocrits...........run around committing mayhem whilst claiming they are victims....the only ones they are fooling are white liberals...even blacks know it is all abunch of b.s.

From the article:
It’s unclear at this time whether Sinclair actually had any direct or indirect involvement with the Black Lives Matter movement.

According to 9News, Sinclair told arresting officers that he was a psychopath and that they should shoot him. Officers were able to put him under arrest peacefully, denying his apparent death wish.

He claimed the BLM movement, so they are stuck with him, as he wished to be martyred for the cause, and already plotting an insanity defense. Sounds typical.

Colorado (love that state) has no stand your ground law, but you are not required to retreat and has CCW available, if of age and able to pass training course and DHS check. Steve Anthony Sinclair should take it up when out of the hospital. In this day and time, you just never know.
I am usually carrying when I walk my dog and fairly certain I could have expended a full magazine on the way down from a knifing. Unlikely to ever come up, as Lexie (my 90 lb. German Shepherd) would discourage such an attack, as she is distrustful of strangers getting near family members and usually has to be restrained.

1. That guy loos like he on drugs big time or mentally disturbed. Maybe both.

2. Maybe Lebron James oughta shut his pie hole and contribute some money to that GoFundMe account. Maybe Kamala Harris should do the same thing. And a few others.

Trump is demanding biden take a drug test.

Yes but Bidens urinary incontinence makes it difficult for him to get it in the cup.

These blm idiots are perfect hypocrits...........run around committing mayhem whilst claiming they are victims....the only ones they are fooling are white liberals...even blacks know it is all abunch of b.s.

So yelling “Black Lives Matter” is the new “Allahu Akbar” for the left.

I called it years ago, the left would resort to terrorism just like Islamists do.

Well the Muslims terrorists yell, "Allah Akbar!" as they inflict terror, so it only fitting atheist Leftists have their thingy to yell as well.

Conservatives simply let their AR 15 do all the talking.

So yelling “Black Lives Matter” is the new “Allahu Akbar” for the left.

I called it years ago, the left would resort to terrorism just like Islamists do.

Forum List

Back