Colorado loose more jobs because of what their elected official's did.

Lose, loose.

One means to no longer have, the other is the opposite of tight.

Is it a typo? Its a consistent one if so. : /

Anyhoo, why are they losing jobs in conjunction with what the local Government did?

Well, it's about time that states start sculpting their laws based upon the threats of private businesses.

Anyhoo, why are they losing jobs in conjunction with what the local Government did?

Because Magpul threw a fit.

They threw a fit? Yep the elected officials who were recalled did throw a fit. Yes they did.

25yu3420sw.gif

The 2nd Amendment freedom has been upheld in the Supreme Court but the radical left continues to whine about it and most of the other freedoms listed in the Bill of Rights.

The state was warned

High-profile firearms accessory manufacturer Magpul Industries announced today that they will be relocating their company from Colorado to Texas and Wyoming.

The company will be moving its manufacturing, distribution, and shipping activities to Cheyenne, Wyoming, and its corporate headquarters to one of three locations in North Central Texas. Magpul’s Wyoming operations will temporarily be housed in a leased 58,000-square foot facility pending the completion of a 100,000-square foot complex in the Equality State’s capital. The company’s headquarters will be moved once a final decision is made on a Texas location.

Magpul Announces Move to Texas and Wyoming | OutdoorHub

Colorado is 15th among US states for median income.

Colorado is 9th in per capita income.

Colorado is 19th in GSP.

Colorado is 12th is GDP per capita.

Hmm...... They must be doing something right. I wonder what it is.

The state was warned

High-profile firearms accessory manufacturer Magpul Industries announced today that they will be relocating their company from Colorado to Texas and Wyoming.

The company will be moving its manufacturing, distribution, and shipping activities to Cheyenne, Wyoming, and its corporate headquarters to one of three locations in North Central Texas. Magpul’s Wyoming operations will temporarily be housed in a leased 58,000-square foot facility pending the completion of a 100,000-square foot complex in the Equality State’s capital. The company’s headquarters will be moved once a final decision is made on a Texas location.

Magpul Announces Move to Texas and Wyoming | OutdoorHub

Colorado is 19th in GSP.

You aren't factoring in the lose that just hit them.
Colo. Democrats blamed for $80M hit to economy by pushing out gun firm Magpul - Washington Times

magpul didn't throw a fit. They told the state legislature what they would do if that bill passed, and gave the reason for leaving.
Why would any company make a product that the citizens in that state couldn't buy?
No it seems like you're on the verge of a tantrum

Colorado is 19th in GSP.

Colo. Democrats blamed for $80M hit to economy by pushing out gun firm Magpul - Washington Times

Yeah, I am. Did you bother to do the math?

I'm factoring the 236.3 billion GDP. I'm factoring in the $0.080 billion they didn't want. I'm factoring is the remaining $236.22 billion.

"Factoring" would be 0.033855268%. It's a math thing.

Looks like you use the word "factoring" without actually knowing that you have to do math when you use it. You should avoid using words you don't understand.

Colorado is 19th in GSP.

I'm factoring the 236.3 billion GDP. I'm factoring in the $0.080 billion they didn't want. I'm factoring is the remaining $236.22 billion.

Looks like you use the word "factoring" without actually knowing that you have to do math when you use it. You should avoid using words you don't understand.

Colorado Economy Ranked 25th Among 50 States

Hate to tell you this, but is is now 2014 not 2010. The $80 mill is for 2013-14, not 2010

GDP is 19th for colorado in 2012. Data on 2013 won't be available until the BEA finishes.

List of U.S. states by GDP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're simply wrong. Can't seem to do actual relevant research. Really, what do you do, poke around for whatever you like and completely ignore that it is irrelevant?

Last edited:

Hate to tell you this, but is is now 2014 not 2010. The $80 mill is for 2013-14, not 2010

GDP is 19th for colorado in 2012. Data on 2013 won't be available until the BEA finishes.

List of U.S. states by GDP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're simply wrong. Can't seem to do actual relevant research. Really, what do you do, poke around for whatever you like and completely ignore that it is irrelevant?

and the lose will not show until later this year since magpul hasn't moved yet before the date of your data

Last edited:
one more thing you wondering what Colorado was doing?
according to this it's economy isn't self sustaining. it has to bring products into the state
slide_4-CO.png

Forum List

Back