Colorado loose more jobs because of what their elected official's did.

The 2nd Amendment freedom has been upheld in the Supreme Court but the radical left continues to whine about it and most of the other freedoms listed in the Bill of Rights.

Ummm... no.

The left is fine with most of the Bill of Rights.

They just have a problem with the absurd interpertation of the 2nd Amendment by the NRA that thinks Adam Lanza, Joker Holmes and Jared Loughner constitute a "Well-Regulated Militia".

The 2nd Amendment freedom has been upheld in the Supreme Court but the radical left continues to whine about it and most of the other freedoms listed in the Bill of Rights.

Ummm... no.

They just have a problem with the absurd interpertation of the 2nd Amendment by the NRA that thinks Adam Lanza, Joker Holmes and Jared Loughner constitute a "Well-Regulated Militia".

And idiots such as yourself never look past well regulated (a 18th century word BTW) to the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Ummm... no.

And idiots such as yourself never look past well regulated (a 18th century word BTW) to the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Or we just apply common sense.

Lanza, Holmes and Loughner are "The People" just as much as you and I are.

There was still no sensible universe where these guys EVER should have had access to a gun.

Laws to keep guns away from these guys would make sense.

Unless you are the NRA and you want as many scary people with guns to maximize sales to the non-scary people.

Ummm... no.

Or we just apply common sense.

Lanza, Holmes and Loughner are "The People" just as much as you and I are.

There was still no sensible universe where these guys EVER should have had access to a gun.

Laws to keep guns away from these guys would make sense.

Unless you are the NRA and you want as many scary people with guns to maximize sales to the non-scary people.

No you don't, you don't have any common sense to apply, you are devoid of any

Duly noted you couldn't answer the point.

Do you think Adam Lanza should have access to guns or not?

Simple question.

I answered the best way it could be answered, when you show you have some common sense then we'll discuss it when you use it.

Simple question.

I answered the best way it could be answered, when you show you have some common sense then we'll discuss it when you use it.

No, you really haven't.

You go on about "rights" and "Freedom", but don't apply something called "Common Sense".

Common Sense is that when someone is that damaged as a person, he shouldn't have access to guns and neither should anyone else who might give him access to them.

Simple question.

No, you really haven't.

You go on about "rights" and "Freedom", but don't apply something called "Common Sense".

Common Sense is that when someone is that damaged as a person, he shouldn't have access to guns and neither should anyone else who might give him access to them.

You see, you have two strikes against you
'No comprehension
No commons sense.
When you start using common sense we'll talk

Guy, you are flailing.

Either you think guns are an absolute right everyone should have, and accept the consequences.

Or you think there should be limits on who should have access to them.

And if you accept the latter, then the only argument is where the line should be drawn.

Guy, you are flailing.

Either you think guns are an absolute right everyone should have, and accept the consequences.

Or you think there should be limits on who should have access to them.

And if you accept the latter, then the only argument is where the line should be drawn.

First when you get some common sense well talk about using that common sense in a subject, you don't have any.

Guns are an absolute right that EVERY ONE should be subject to. Now if guns had been allowed at the school by the administrators or teachers that asshole would have been shot dead before he could harm those kids. So instead of allowing teachers to be armed and protect the kids we try and ban guns from law abiding citizens. Stupidity is just astounding to me.

Colorado is set to loose even more jobs as the anti-fracking movement grows. Loonie Leftards...

Sent from my ass using USMessageBoard.com

I mean, I know, those crazy liberals in Colorado wanting to drink clean water and not wanting the oil industry to use up an already fragile water supply?

Thing is, they want government to provide the bottled water FREE as part of their unemployment bennies.

Forum List

Back