Colorado Club Q Shooter Claims He's Non-Binary

It's like when the media found out the Boulder King Soopers shooter was a non white muslim that hated white Christians. BOOM, the media got amnesia. The media has lost all credibility.
I guess it's rare and they were shocked......almost like they are so used to these mass shooters being insecure angry white guys....

Thankfully, this guy is white, but not the good kind of white, since he may be gay or trans -- you know, stuff that makes him not white anymore......so that is helpful...

Yeah, the 'non-binary' defense. Fuck that shit, fry him!!!

There is biologically, medically, no such thing as being "non-binary," since we are all born one gender or another, you can't just decide to "step out" from nature, so, it is just another crazy made-up term by mentally ill people trying to effect special rights and privileges for themselves.

Want to bet that if you polled 1000 "non-binary" people out there at random, you'd get 1000 replies that they are all far left leaning?--- The party of mental illness.

There is biologically, medically, no such thing as being "non-binary," since we are all born one gender or another, you can't just decide to "step out" from nature, so, it is just another crazy made-up term by mentally ill people trying to effect special rights and privileges for themselves.

Want to bet that if you polled 1000 "non-binary" people out there at random, you'd get 1000 replies that they are all far left leaning?--- The party of mental illness.
The mentally ill people that come up with these terms are psychologists that are themselves mentally ill.

The mentally ill people that come up with these terms are psychologists that are themselves mentally ill.

Well now you have struck onto an empirical TRUTH there, Leo. I'm actually studied in the field of applied psychology having written a textbook on a particular aspect of the field for criminal forensic work though not formally licensed nor practicing in the field per se, not required for the application of my study, and I can tell you that it is a very common belief in the industry that many people who go into psychology as a career really do so because they want to better understand THEMSELVES.

Well now you have struck onto an empirical TRUTH there, Leo. I'm actually studied in the field of applied psychology having written a textbook on a particular aspect of the field for criminal forensic work though not formally licensed nor practicing in the field per se, not required for the application of my study, and I can tell you that it is a very common belief in the industry that many people who go into psychology as a career really do so because they want to better understand THEMSELVES.
Sorry, I had bad experiences when my mentally handicapped son was young. The psychologists were wrong most of the time.

When the media (fox news, actually) put in their preferred pronouns after running this story over anything and all for hours and days on end... isn't this the 59th anniversary of Kennedy's assassination? But we get nonstop news feeds into this?

And now that this shooting is a dead letter suddenly we get the shooting in Wal-Mart and out comes Joe Biden.

Uses they/them.

Demands to be referred to as Mx. Aldrich.

The person suspected of killing five and wounding 18 after opening fire in a gay nightclub in Colorado Springs is nonbinary, their defense attorney wrote in court filings Tuesday.
Joseph Archambault and Michael Bowman, the state public defenders for suspect Anderson Lee Aldrich, filed a slew of motions Tuesday and included a footnote about Aldrich’s identity.
“Anderson Aldrich is nonbinary,” the footnote states. “They use they/them pronouns, and for the purposes of all formal filings, will be addressed as Mx. Aldrich.”

Sure.

Very doubtful that this sadly deranged man thought in such complicated political terms.

If your hypothesis is right, how does that relate to his other acts of violence.

Only other "act of violence" I know about was some home fighting with his mom. But his mom and pop are BOTH head cases and when the police tried to CHARGE her lovely son for threatening her with a pipe bomb -- she ran to hire a lawyer to prevent even CHARGING him.

I seriously doubt that ANYONE will find evidence that this deviant was gay IN ANY WAY. I think maybe his lawyer concocted this sudden declaration of gender to fudge up the works at trial. Maybe the SOB himself (or their self) didn't plan this defense before he did the shooting.

So -- my theory is looking good about this being a major TROLLING OPERATION on the justice system. Feedback to the WOKE who created the firestorm that probably motivated this killing as to HOW STUPID IT IS -- to just CODIFY any persons' URGE to wake up and declare a new gender every day if you feel like it.

All I see is a lot of neighbors and friends saying this perp used A LOT of ANTI-gay slurs. NOTHING EXISTS to prove that he was and is -- anything but a dysfunction straight male.

Only other "act of violence" I know about was some home fighting with his mom. But his mom and pop are BOTH head cases and when the police tried to CHARGE her lovely son for threatening her with a pipe bomb -- she ran to hire a lawyer to prevent even CHARGING him.

I seriously doubt that ANYONE will find evidence that this deviant was gay IN ANY WAY. I think maybe his lawyer concocted this sudden declaration of gender to fudge up the works at trial. Maybe the SOB himself (or their self) didn't plan this defense before he did the shooting.

So -- my theory is looking good about this being a major TROLLING OPERATION on the justice system. Feedback to the WOKE who created the firestorm that probably motivated this killing as to HOW STUPID IT IS -- to just CODIFY any persons' URGE to wake up and declare a new gender every day if you feel like it.

All I see is a lot of neighbors and friends saying this perp used A LOT of ANTI-gay slurs. NOTHING EXISTS to prove that he was and is -- anything but a dysfunction straight male.
I dont see any evidence he is not gay, or that he is gay. Many people who are gay, are in the closet in public, and use anti-gay slurs.

But the rest of what you said, is certainly possible. Maybe I misread what you said in your first comment.

In this day and age, I dont dismiss any possibility. Deranged or not, in my book there is only one justice, and it treats all the same.

I dont see any evidence he is not gay, or that he is gay. Many people who are gay, are in the closet in public, and use anti-gay slurs.

But the rest of what you said, is certainly possible. Maybe I misread what you said in your first comment.

In this day and age, I dont dismiss any possibility. Deranged or not, in my book there is only one justice, and it treats all the same.

All I know is that the trial will be EPIC. Because when the prosecutor is forced to use his "they/them" pronouns and says "THEY DID THAT"!!! The jurors are just gonna have stunned looks on their faces.

Betcha the judge is gonna "mis-pronoun" him and the case goes mistrial. IT COULD be the end of the "Woking Dead".

The moral of this "justice trolling" is -- JUSTICE cant operate on "self-declared" gender identities. The LAW is oblivious to 63 self-declared genders. You can not PROTECT a "self-declared" class that has no official legal standing.

Because ANYONE can BE anything they WANT to be "in the eyes of the law" and change the next day under Woke rules.

I had to look-up what "non-binary" means.
What it means is that this Colorado shooter is not a Republican, and that the Yellow Press has LIED to everyone again.
It means that Nancy Pelosi is a despicable hate monger.

Nancy Pelosi lays blame on MAGA Republicans after Colorado …

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi marked Transgender Remembrance Day by tearing into MAGA Republicans and implicating them in the Colorado LBGTQ night club shooting that left five …

Media Baselessly Blames Savage Gay Club Attack On Tucker …

The New York Times and NBC News pinned the “right-wing” for the attack at Club Q in Colorado Springs where the suspect, Anderson Lee Aldrich, allegedly opened fire into a crowd upon …
After that, Paul deserved what he got.

Last night in Virginia .
a african american murdering people in a city like Chesapeake…is normally not newsworthy…the fact he got a job and was let go…that’s the new normal in xiden’s america. We need a govt that promotes work, and not a war on the working class

Forum List

Back