Nancy Pelosi Owes MAGA Supporters An Apology: Colorado Gay Nightclub Shooter Identifies as Non-Binary, Uses ‘They/Them’ Pronouns

Now you are getting it.

But since you guys won't go with that, we should let people who lose loved ones to gun violence sue, and if he looked like a freak, then' WHy the hell did you sell him a gun" is relevant.

A few hundred of these lawsuits, and the gun industry themselves will create meaningful background checks instead of just handing a gun to every freak who walks in the door.
The gun industry doesn't have to create background checks, and in fact cannot create the kind you want because they would violate privacy rights and involve the FBI. Only if they use government created and approved checks can they legally get information that is not in the public domain, and if a judge sealed a case for any reason it would be hidden from your scrutiny. Sorry, but your buddies in the government botched this one, not the gun industry.
Nope, that's exactly what you are arguing, that a cop should have a right to instantly shoot anyone who doesn't immediately comply with commands (and of course, we know exactly who they are going to shoot.)
I call total BS on that one. You're just making it up because it's the closest thing you can find to being racist in the slightest. Saying it's smart to obey cops with guns doesn't change his responsibility in the matter at all. It doesn't change whether he's a racist who wants to kill black suspects, shoots because he was mugged by a black man and had a flashback, or if he just squeezed too hard on the trigger. My responsibility in improving my odds of staying alive is to do exactly what he tells me to do, as quickly as possible. I would be a fool to think I could do otherwise, and you would too, I don't care how much you want to think otherwise. In fact, that's a really, really stupid and infantile argument to even attempt.

Sadly, this is what happens when liberalism clouds your mind. You don't get to project your own opinions on someone else.

The gun industry doesn't have to create background checks,

Nope, they can keep doing business like they are.. Just let their victims sue. Then they will create background checks.

Instead, they INTENTIONALLY market to the crooks and the crazy hoping to scare everyone else into wanting a gun.

in fact cannot create the kind you want because they would violate privacy rights and involve the FBI.

Not really... in fact, banks and employers use private companies to do background checks all the time that are for more thorough than what the gun checks are.

I call total BS on that one. You're just making it up because it's the closest thing you can find to being racist in the slightest.

Again, you are rationalizing the murder of black people by cops. 100 years ago, racist rationalized lynching and sundown laws. Same song, different chorus.

Nope, they can keep doing business like they are.. Just let their victims sue. Then they will create background checks.

Instead, they INTENTIONALLY market to the crooks and the crazy hoping to scare everyone else into wanting a gun.
Have you an example of this intentional marketing? I don't see ads for guns anywhere on TV, don't hear them on the radio, don't see them in magazines, etc. Where is all this phantom marketing happening?
Not really... in fact, banks and employers use private companies to do background checks all the time that are for more thorough than what the gun checks are.
Do you know what checks gun stores actually use?
Again, you are rationalizing the murder of black people by cops. 100 years ago, racist rationalized lynching and sundown laws. Same song, different chorus.
Nope, you're simply making stuff up again. Being smart is doing what you can, that's it. If a cop shoots you and didn't have a good reason, he's going to face the consequences. Any rationalization is going on in your head alone. Again, are you saying that black people are not smart enough to know this? It sounds like you are.

Are you still talking?
I guess that means you don't have any examples, you're just making it all up again. Shucks, I was looking forward to seeing some real nutcase advertising, complete with bodies falling to the floor and stuff. You know, because you said they do it and stuff. In fact, you say it all the time and I have yet to see you post any examples of them doing it. I guess I'll just have to remain sadly reminded that you have no idea what you're even talking about.

Are you still talking?
Hmmm, you continue to strike out and fail to provide any examples of this mythical "marketing" you keep complaining about. You know, since you apparently see this all the time and it stimulates your crazy so much, you SHOULD be able to produce some examples of it. Where are you seeing and hearing these? I'll give you some examples of where you might be able to:

TV
Internet
Radio
Magazines
Billboards

Come on, where are you seeing this and why can't you provide examples? Oh, wait, did I hit on the truth? You CAN'T provide examples because you just made it all up.

Are you still talking?
And you're still avoiding. Here's the reality, you don't have any examples of this marketing you keep bleating about. You know, where they INTENTIONALLY market to crazies and stuff.

Are you still talking?
And you're still ducking, dodging and evading. Clearly you have no intention of posting any examples of this "intentional marketing to crazies" you bleat about all the time, and the only conclusion to be drawn is you don't have any, which means you just made it all up in your head, flung it out there and hoped that it would stick on something, maybe make a point or cloud an issue, something like that. I guess I'll just have to keep bringing it up to you.

To recap for the audience, you continually bleat that the gun industry INTENTIONALLY (caps are yours) markets guns to the criminally insane (you call them crazies). Since this is not the first time you have made that claim, I challenged you to provide some examples of this marketing, since I have seen no marketing for guns at all on TV, heard on the radio, or seen on the internet. Naturally, you have clammed up and are now hoping I'll just go away so you can resurface in another thread making the same claim all over again.

Did someone hear something? It sounded like a wet fart.
Then you need to excuse yourself. It's the polite thing to do. Then, while you're at it, find us this INTENTIONAL marketing to crazies that the gun industry is doing. You know, that you were so sure existed that you bleated about it. Or you could just admit you made the whole thing up and you're farting it out (since you brought up farts, another indication of just how immature your mind is).

See, there is it again.. that need for constant attention..
And yet another feeble attempt to duck. It's clear that you have no intention of demonstrating that one of your main screeds is nothing more than a voice in your own head. All you have to do to end this is show some of this marketing that you say is evidently everywhere that people can see. You know, to get to the crazies. So, got anything beyond you say so?

Wow, that is some weird noise of something wanting attention..
Haven't you figured it out yet that your nonsense doesn't work on me? I'm giving you a chance to reclaim a semblance of credibility by showing this phantom marketing that you're convinced exists but no one else can see. Obviously, you're hoping I'll just get tired of it and go away. How little you know.

See, there it goes again, the need for constant validation.
And yet another wasted opportunity to back up something you were so confident about that you put it in capital letters, essentially shouting it. Now, since you apparently have a real difficulty understanding the situation you're in, I'll have to help you again. See, you made yet another wild claim but cannot back it up. Instead, however, of doing the mature thing and just admitting you made it all up because your case is so weak you felt it needed a sensational emotional boost, you're pretending you don't know what's going on around you. I'm here to help. All you need to do is produce some examples of this INTENTIONAL marketing you bleat about and maybe I'll have some mercy on you.

Forum List

Back