Colorada And Virginia Snatching Guns From Law-Abiding Citizens As Of Jan 1st

a red flag law is a gun control law that permits police or family members to petition a state court to order the temporary removal of firearms from a person who may present a danger to others or themselves

So there are procedures in place to remove guns from people who present a danger to others

obviously many gun owners fell threatened

I do not know why unless they are a danger and then it may be justified to be fearful

but a law abiding citizen who does no present a danger should have nothing to worry about

except for others telling them that the government is coming to take them away

this might agitate them enough to become a person of danger and be red flagged
After watching what DEMOCRATS did to Trump in the impeachment....I don't trust any DEMOCRAT to be honest about their red-flag laws. They can dream up any excuse, including being treated for depression in the military. What comes next? Taking our guns because we're crazy enough to vote for Trump???>???
If a democrat claims not to be racist they are lying

If a democrat, republican, independent or anyone else, claims they are totally non-racist, they are lying to themselves. It does not make it right, and one should always try to overcome the impulse, but it is there in the DNA core not to trust what is different.

a red flag law is a gun control law that permits police or family members to petition a state court to order the temporary removal of firearms from a person who may present a danger to others or themselves

So there are procedures in place to remove guns from people who present a danger to others

I do not know why unless they are a danger and then it may be justified to be fearful

but a law abiding citizen who does no present a danger should have nothing to worry about

After watching what DEMOCRATS did to Trump in the impeachment....I don't trust any DEMOCRAT to be honest about their red-flag laws. They can dream up any excuse, including being treated for depression in the military. What comes next? Taking our guns because we're crazy enough to vote for Trump???>???

After watching the impeachment of Clinton did you Trust any Republicans

I can understand that you can dream up an excuse

but if you have a gun and you make threats against others then is that not a red flag

They will investigate and if there is cause, then they will take your gun but I guess the alternative is to do nothing

The suicide rate in the military is a problem and the rate is unacceptable

If you have a gun and threaten others you will be arrested and granted due process.

If you have a gun and threaten others with it, that does not automatically mean you did something illegal.

but if you have a gun and you make threats against others then is that not a red flag

They will investigate and if there is cause, then they will take your gun but I guess the alternative is to do nothing

If you have a gun and threaten others you will be arrested and granted due process.

If you have a gun and threaten others with it, that does not automatically mean you did something illegal.

There are different shades of brandishing a fire arm

obviously if you are not threatening anyone that is not a crime

example - you are being attacked by someone who means to do you bodily harm then that is not a crime

but if you are threatening someone that that is a crime

penal code 417

There are different shades of brandishing a fire arm

obviously if you are not threatening anyone that is not a crime

example - you are being attacked by someone who means to do you bodily harm then that is not a crime

but if you are threatening someone that that is a crime

penal code 417

To determine the reason is why we give you due process.

Suicide in the military is a byproduct of kids that joined to get a job and ended up being deployed in a country that hates your guts over and over and over.

And the impeachment should have illustrated to any rational person that Democrats aren't interested in facts.
All they care about is an agenda.
They don't care if you're a law-abiding citizen who is not a threat.....they'll turn you into a threat and a criminal with their laws.
The impeachment proved that nothing Democrats say is worth a bucket of spit.
I can say the same thing about several Republicans as well.

Showing your ignorence is not making your case. It just shows your ignorence.

Who's ignorance? Just asking for clarification.
Anyone who thinks you can buy a gun anywhere without a background check is ignorant

I'm not sure who said anywhere. I said you can in lots of places.
You said
"A person can buy a gun all over the place. The vast majority of these places will have no clue that this person is restricted from gun ownership."
Any further stupid comments?

As of yet you have failed to explain why what I said is wrong. You can quote what I said 50 times but until you explain where it is wrong my statement stands.
I go to an FFL they conduct a background check.
I sell a gun to a friend that I have known for decades a back ground check is also conducted your own back ground check.
It's not as common as you tried to make it

Who's ignorance? Just asking for clarification.
Anyone who thinks you can buy a gun anywhere without a background check is ignorant

You said
"A person can buy a gun all over the place. The vast majority of these places will have no clue that this person is restricted from gun ownership."

As of yet you have failed to explain why what I said is wrong. You can quote what I said 50 times but until you explain where it is wrong my statement stands.
I sell a gun to a friend that I have known for decades a back ground check is also conducted your own back ground check.

I don't see why you are making this a big deal. I can go get the local bulletin board and buy 50 guns and no one is going to question me. What's the big deal?

You said

I don't see why you are making this a big deal. I can go get the local bulletin board and buy 50 guns and no one is going to question me. What's the big deal?
Because you're a lying sack of shit that's why I am making a big deal about it.

If a democrat claims not to be racist they are lying

If a democrat, republican, independent or anyone else, claims they are totally non-racist, they are lying to themselves. It does not make it right, and one should always try to overcome the impulse, but it is there in the DNA core not to trust what is different.
interesting that you just called yourself racist

You said

When you have a point to make, come back and make it.

You said

That was my point you're a lying sack of shit.

What are you some gun grabber? You want to pass new laws against people selling their own lawfully owned things?

What are you some gun grabber? You want to pass new laws against people selling their own lawfully owned things?
Red herring
Nope not my meal
As I said and you just proved my point you are a lying sack of shit.

Forum List

Back