color me stunned that most folks on USMB have the gall & the hutzpah to describe a 21 year old hero who saved us all from a world war, as a "traitor"

Could be quite true!

But America isn't going to be dissuaded that easily.
And the Amercian civilian population are still not turning sour against America's war against Russia.

At least it has become clear that the US military knows very well that Ukraine can't accomplish anything of significance against Russia.

At lease, we can all see how the proper perspective of the war has to be realized. It has to be a contest of America's might against Russia's now.

Can that happen if it's contained to a proxy war?

It appears that all signs are showing that Europe is going to bail. How will America bail, or will this have to become something very much bigger?

Jack Teixeira is a hero, Jack Teixeira saved us all from world war 3, Jack Teixeira should be pardonned, Jack Teixeira should be given the medal of freedom

Total Horseshit! There were reports going back to at least last October that special opps was in Ukrain and congress was notified. Teixeira is no hero.

Total Horseshit! There were reports going back to at least last October that special opps was in Ukrain and congress was notified. Teixeira is no hero.

You miss the point. It's now been clearly revealed to the public that the UKraine is losing badly and is about to be totally defeated.

As to this kid being a hero? I hope it doesn't have the opposite effect that motivates America to stop pretending that it's Ukraine's war against Russia.

That's how this ill advised proxy war could become nuclear.

What is so vitally important to understand:

America can't afford to lose this war!
Russia can't afford to lose this war!

• Banned

i over reacted i apologize
BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS...

CIA has already begun the bailing process by whining that it knows about Zelenskiy's money skimming, this after having molested Ukraine with capitalist drug-and-hooker traffic for the last 70 years.

I said:
And the Amercian civilian population are still not turning sour against America's war against Russia.

This could be the key that is needed to save the world!

Then this kid who spilled the beans would indeed be the hero of all time!

But can even American civilians mount an antiwar effort at this time, and before it's too late?

I very much doubt that America is going to accept defeat and move on to some other proxy war front against Russia!

Unless this 21 year old's arrest is just the tip on the iceberg, this all sounds fishy to me.

Supposedly, he's a fiber optics technician. Otherwise what we call a 'wiring guy'. Even if he could run fiber optic cable around all firewalls and get it connected between some switch/router and the WAN fiberoptic gateway, he'd still need someone to do the logical configuration. That person would need the username and password for the routers & gateway.

Just like when you get your home internet connection - the wiring guy has to call the home office and get an engineer to do the logical configuration. Most wiring guys don't know how to do that - if they did they'd get a job as an engineer.

Then even if you can access the network remotely, you still have to get around the local systems security.

The way most networks are run, it would take 3 or more inside people working together to give him access, not just some 'wiring guy' working alone.

CIA has already begun the bailing process by whining that it knows about Zelenskiy's money skimming, this after having molested Ukraine with capitalist drug-and-hooker traffic for the last 70 years.
Yes, the money factor has the potential to stir Americans to action of some sort.

Watch for a false flag event being staged by the Biden regime.

Biden has said nothing about deploying boots to Ukraine... in fact he has said we wouldn't do that....
This is insane.... the entire world is turning on America because we have weak leaders....

Unless this 21 year old's arrest is just the tip on the iceberg, this all sounds fishy to me.
Fishy or not, the damaging facts are out and they can't be hauled back in.

There have also been too many suggestion on the true facts by Ritter, Macgregor, Wolff, and company. The American people could possibly start having a closer look at what Ritter has been saying.

And don't they know that they should have been listening to Ritter the last time he blew the cover on Iraq?

You miss the point. It's now been clearly revealed to the public that the UKraine is losing badly and is about to be totally defeated.

As to this kid being a hero? I hope it doesn't have the opposite effect that motivates America to stop pretending that it's Ukraine's war against Russia.

Russia can not sustain this war. America & the EU can, and the Ukrainians have no other choice but to continue this war.

That is NOT what the leaked documents showed.

Fishy or not, the damaging facts are out and they can't be hauled back in.

There have also been too many suggestion on the true facts by Ritter, Macgregor, Wolff, and company. The American people could possibly start having a closer look at what Ritter has been saying.

And don't they know that they should have been listening to Ritter the last time he blew the cover on Iraq?

Pretty much everyone, including the Russian Government, has said that a lot of this info is bogus. This sounds like a misinformation campaign.

I'd be willing to bet that any of this info that's true was already known by the Russians.

Nobody told me that there were special opps in the Ukraine but I knew there would be.

The fact that corruption and profits for the military industrial complex may end up causing an all out nuclear war with Russia or both Russia and China is also no big revelation.

Next we will read a medical report that Joe Biden has dementia.

Last edited:
Jack Teixeira is a hero, Jack Teixeira saved us all from world war 3
What ARE you on about? I don't consider him a hero OR a traitor. I think he's an immature kid who was trusted with way too much responsibility, who decided to show off in front of friends. That doesn't change the laws though. He's going to prison for a few years because he behaved stupidly. It happens.

Bradley Manning I would have convicted and put against a wall. He KNEW how destructive what he was doing, would be. He did it because he wanted to harm the US in Iraq, while the war was still on.
And "he saved us from WWIII"? How in hell did he do that, pray tell?

Jack Teixeira is a hero, Jack Teixeira saved us all from world war 3, Jack Teixeira should be pardonned, Jack Teixeira should be given the medal of freedom

DC7jpi3aARv3.jpeg

Forum List

Back