Colin Powell: OWS As American As Apple Pie

(Communism, as bad as it was, may have had its virtues. Muscovites had to learn a certain degree of patience. Losing control of one's patience during the six to twelve hour wait for a loaf of bread at the Gum Department store usually ended up rewarding the loud and irate complainer with a trip outside accompanied by an armed KGB guard and ended by being shot while standing shivering in a snow drift. The Soviets traditionally favored a round to the back of the head at the junction of the spine at the base of the cranium. The regulatory centers for breathing and heart rate are located precisely there. In spite of that, this former resident of the USSR knows when enough is enough)

"Nov112011

Calling Out the Parasites

A former inmate of the Soviet Union has a message for Occupy Wall Street commies: they are parasites.

The message for Mayor for Life Bloomberg and comparably feckless urban bureauweenies across the country is that laws and ordinances need to be enforced even when they are violated by fellow moonbats, or society will disintegrate.

On tips from Jim and Gerry"

Moonbattery » Calling Out the Parasites

Last edited:
I'm from those days.

Colin Powell didn't get it ever. He was too busy being a house ****** right? Having a blast of a time.

Yeah just like what you called Condi. House ******* you called both of them.

Colin Powell was never a conservative to begin with.. nor was Booosh.. Screw Colin Powell and the Porch Shitters.

It's funny how the wingnuts try to distance themselves from George W Bush these days. I still remember how they celebrated the CONSERVATIVE Bush win over the RINO McCain during their primary fight. :lol:

Amen!

Collen Powell has lost his mind. When push came to shove and a black man was running for president, he chose to go with his racist ways instead of sticking with the republican party. From there he's just sunk into the leftist toilet.

Fuck Powell.

What's a protest?

Holding up a sign and screaming your displeasure at the top of your lungs?
Smashing the windows of local businesses and setting them on fire? Is that free speech?
Shitting all over yourself?
Urinating in the same jug as you store your water in?
Is rape a form of protest against Wall Street?
There are Buddhist monks that set themselves on fire in protest. Is taking an overdose of drugs of the same quality.

Colin Powell was never a conservative to begin with.. nor was Booosh.. Screw Colin Powell and the Porch Shitters.

It's funny how the wingnuts try to distance themselves from George W Bush these days. I still remember how they celebrated the CONSERVATIVE Bush win over the RINO McCain during their primary fight. :lol:
Not everyone. I will always be fond of President and First Lady George W. Bush. In real life, they're some of the classiest people on earth.

Here in make-believe cyberland, spinners have hold over only the naive who think their calumnies are correct when they are diametrical opposites.

hanoi_hilton_songbird.jpg

McCain graduated at the bottom of his class (894th out of 899), crashed FIVE Navy jets, and has been living off the government tit his entire life. He's a joke.

Not everyone. I will always be fond of President and First Lady George W. Bush. In real life, they're some of the classiest people on earth.

Here in make-believe cyberland, spinners have hold over only the naive who think their calumnies are correct when they are diametrical opposites.

You got that right. The only thing I'm terminally pissed at President Bush about is his failure to secure the freaking border. Post 9-11 would have been the perfect opportunity and he failed us. Instead of sending troops to Iraq he should have put them on the southern border.

McCain graduated at the bottom of his class (894th out of 899), crashed FIVE Navy jets, and has been living off the government tit his entire life. He's a joke.

you're just a fat assed tub o lard loser demonrat.. you know nothing but hatred. you're a real joke.

I have a great deal of respect for Colin Powell. This statement disappoints me very much. I thought he had more common sense.

you're just a fat assed tub o lard loser demonrat.. you know nothing but hatred. you're a real joke.

You're so funny. Somewhat retarded, but funny...

The Occupy Wall Street demonstrations are "as American as apple pie," former Secretary of State Colin Powell said during a recent interview with CNN's Piers Morgan. According to Powell, there is plenty of justification for the movement's outrage, but also some reason for concern over its direction.

Powell began by recalling his upbringing in Harlem and the Bronx at a time when his parents didn't make much, but were at least able to find stable employment.

"I don't think either of them ever made more than 50 or 60 dollars a week," Powell said. "Both my parents worked for as long as I can remember, they always worked, they always had work."

But this sort of job stability is no longer present, the retired four-star Army general said, a fact that is now serving as a catalyzing force for the Occupy movement.

More: Colin Powell: Occupy Wall Street Demonstrations Are 'As American As Apple Pie'

Colin Powell sold out America when he lied to us all about Iraq. Prison is where he belongs.

I greatly miss them.

I greatly miss them.

I miss President Clinton and those wonderful years of Camelot - peace and prosperity.

Forum List

Back