Colin Powell is a true American hero

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Colin Powell is a true American hero. There are great examples of the deranged people who feel empowered on this message board.

1621115575085.png

Colin Powell is a true American hero. There are great examples of the deranged people who feel empowered on this message board.

View attachment 489912

Another American hero of convenience. Almost as if Iraq never happened. Hmmm?
Perzactly....The chump who served as Chimpy Bush's sock pouppet and got Murica mired in an unnecessary war that cost trillions, is a "hero" to these moonbats.

I will always think of powell and the opportunist and affirmative action general
"Affirmative action general". That's good. If I remember right, there was some nepotism involved in his success as well. I never liked that guy because I found it hard to believe anything he said. He seemed like a political weasel to me.

View attachment 489912

Another American hero of convenience. Almost as if Iraq never happened. Hmmm?
Perzactly....The chump who served as Chimpy Bush's sock pouppet and got Murica mired in an unnecessary war that cost trillions, is a "hero" to these moonbats.
Yep. Happens frequently.

Ooooohh, you had a one liner that I agree with because it fits my attention span.

"It creates an environment where deranged people feel empowered."

Thar part of his quote is very true! It speaks very well about the Democrat Party.
You provided the ultimate grade school play ground response, "I know you are, what am I"
Is that the best you can do?

I will always think of powell and the opportunist and affirmative action general
You could only hope to be 1/100 th of the man that Colin Powell is, you piece of shit.
What has that sock puppet chump done for Murica lately, that doesn't involve a meme?

Forum List

Back