Colin Kapernick's movie

Kap is the greatest hero he knows. And he's the bravest too, a fucking warrior. Nothing like bringing attention to yourself off false pretenses. Can't figure out (cough!) if that takes bravery or he's just starved for attention, but I do know he's a hypocrite, meets a dick's class and has a screw loose.

Just think -- if he was simply smart enough to allow Harbaugh to teach him how to read a defense, he wouldn't have had to turn to race pimping to earn a living.

If he could run a route that's where he belongs, in a white man's world. He just doesn't have the passing skills to play NFL ball for long beyond back-up & stints. He blew even that when he made a spectacle of himself, and yeah, he's the type of guy to blame the white man for his 1-15 season. Why would a team even think about the guy when one he's a distraction and two he puts himself above the team never mind the entire country. The guy really is a dick. Assholes can be respected.

Last edited:
Kap is the greatest hero he knows. And he's the bravest too, a fucking warrior. Nothing like bringing attention to yourself off false pretenses. Can't figure out (cough!) if that takes bravery or he's just starved for attention, but I do know he's a hypocrite, meets a dick's class and has a screw loose.

If he could run a route that's where he belongs, in a white man's world. He just doesn't have the passing skills to play NFL ball for long beyond back-up & stints. He blew even that when he made a spectacle of himself, and yeah, he's the type of guy to blame the white man for his 1-15 season. Why would a team even think about the guy when one he's a distraction and two he puts himself above the team never mind the entire country. The guy really is a dick. Assholes can be respected.
He’s an asshole deluxe but his skills came close to winning a super bowl. Harbaugh designed the system to fit klap-dick instead of the other way around. His failures were likely a Vince Young issue. Coaches trying to make a system work instead of working a system to take advantage of player’s talent.
Or he could have run into an Archie Manning syndrome. Excellent athlete with no OL to support him.

He’s an asshole deluxe but his skills came close to winning a super bowl. Harbaugh designed the system to fit klap-dick instead of the other way around. His failures were likely a Vince Young issue. Coaches trying to make a system work instead of working a system to take advantage of player’s talent.
Or he could have run into an Archie Manning syndrome. Excellent athlete with no OL to support him.
The Niners were in the super bowl becuse of their defense.

K had million dollar legs but a fifty buck arm and a 2 cent brain.

Hi, I am curious to learn if Colin Kaepernick is familiar w/professor, author, violence researcher & Child Abuse victim-survivor Dr. Stacey Patton?

World renowned Child Brain Development SCIENTIST, MD, PhD Educates Oprah; Child Abuse & ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

KaepernickChildAbuse2.jpgKaepernickChildAbuse.jpgKaepernick_THUGLIFE.jpgTHUGLIFE_TupacShakur.jpg

☮️♥️🇺🇲 EndHate2021

The Niners were in the super bowl becuse of their defense.

K had million dollar legs but a fifty buck arm and a 2 cent brain.
No, he was an excellent option QB and competent enough passer to complement his option skills. He was part of a college team that ran the pistol offense where he was among three 1000-yard rushers on the same team. Harbaugh used him effectively. He was also a 90+mph pitcher drafted by the Cubs.

Spoiler Alert..........

Brought to you by Netflix and that means Obama, cuz he's a partner now. That's just his reward for being POTUS and his net worth of approaching 200 million to-date. That goes a long way for the Obama family. My take on Kap's movie.

A. Entertaining movie man, I like the cape effect the real Colin portrays, and how he at least tries to capture black culture. His mom is 100% x2 MILF, and who doesn't like Nick Offerman. The kid playing Kap. does a nice job of it too.

B. I wonder what blacks think about Kap taking a role as their spokesman? Is he black enough in other terms, considering he's half white and was raised by white folk? On a side, I wonder if he'd be so vocal raised black, since in my mind at least there's no worse bitching than that of a white "liberal".

C. Good message, don't let others tell you what your dreams are and chase yours. You're my hero Kap (cough!), 1-15 49ers while proving you're mixed up. Shame he doesn't quite throw a ball well, his mechanics just aren't great on a pigskin, though some of that is the way he's built. He really is more fit to throw a baseball, by far. Course that comes from a racist white man's world (cough!). It was easy to ignore his pitch in the movie, though there are pieces of truth to some messages.

D. He blew his wad when the movie started by comparing NFL to slavery, heavily. They featured black men only going through the motions of NFL slavery. What was missing obviously was there is no sign of the white race. So lesson learned I guess is white lives don't matter, or perhaps white athletes don't matter. He has a distaste for that all lives matter business, BTW, part of the movie. I have distaste for both, it all sounds so childish, like kindergarteners playing a made-up game, and demonstrates children are more mature than adults.

E. Shame he made a great point to say his parents were mere whites in a white man's world, exploiting their son's abilities, blah blah blah. Cry me a river, Kap showcases Kap as his own best hero. I can buy his parent's position in sports however, that happens all the time in a white man's world. Sure a lot of blacks taking advantage of athletics in a white man's world, I can hear Lebron James crying now.

F. And of course everything negative that's ever happened to him is because he's black and/or living in a white man's world. I suppose I could create a list myself, if I weren't white in a white man's world.

G. Do you really think Kap was the perfect kid as portrayed? Speaking for one white guy, your attitude can leave a bad taste in people's mouths. For instance, I had the best arm in a large high school Even with what coaches saw in P.E., nobody was asking me to play ball, was that a white man's world too? Then again I was 1.5 GPA guy...............ha ha haaaa!...............in a white man's world. Looks like Kap's best buddy was a thief. I was associated with two myself, nobody liked them. I wonder if Kap sold him him out on TV?

H. Neat how they featured an absolute doll for his girlfriend portrayed as the "lowly black girl",, she's "blue black" I suppose, whatever that means. Supposedly she isn't that pretty compared to the white girls who like Kap, meanwhile she's twice as hot. I'm trying to imagine a situation where my mother would disapprove or I would because someone is black as his parents supposedly did. Really? Pathetic, though sure, people are prejudice, it works both ways. Then again maybe his girlfriend wasn't as portrayed? The relationship didn't last anyway, Kap had a busy schedule, though it was probably supposed to represent it could never work in a white man's world.

I. Kap provides data where they're showing two baby dolls to very young children, and they ask them which one is UGLY, which one is BAD and so forth based on nothing. Data shows the black one gets the negative. Wholly fuck is education fucked in a white man's world, just imagine what they're teaching the kids in this instance. The message being, adults can manipulate children who soak everything up that you can prejudge who are bad & ugly based on nothing.

And so what if say the black doll is less attractive, it's an inanimate object like a fucking building. Is this where we paint the White House black instead, after all, Kap says black is far and away more beautiful than white.

D. He blew his wad when the movie started by comparing NFL to slavery, heavily. They featured black men only going through the motions of NFL slavery. What was missing obviously was there is no sign of the white race.

NFL compared to slavery and/or Blacks being exploited???. It’s either this message or they revisit when Blacks were barred from participating or being exploited in major league sports “slavery”. Think back when Jackie Robinson broke the color barrier not just in Baseball but other major sports as well like the NFL where few if any Blacks were participating or major college football programs in the South that did not have Blacks until the late 60s.

Question for Kap and those that subscribe to his notion that the NFL is slavery and Blacks abilities are being exploited: Did this “slavery and exploitation” not exist prior to integration in sports?

Why do white women go to tanning beds and get perms and dye their hair black?

Whites getting tans means getting a healthy, golden glow, not a nasty brownish, black hue. Perms are curls not nappy. Blacks do not have black hair, it is pubic bownish. Black hair is very rare actually.

Whites getting tans means getting a healthy, golden glow, not a nasty brownish, black hue. Perms are curls not nappy. Blacks do not have black hair, it is pubic bownish. Black hair is very rare actually.
You two racists deserve one another. Opposite sides of one evil coin. Amazing how this forum brings out the trash.

Forum List

Back