Colin Kaepernick

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Colorado Sports Store Closing After Not Stocking Nike Items Over Colin Kaepernick Campaign - sports - att.net

It is great to see the bogus anti-Kaepernick effort by the far right come crashing down on one of its practitioners. The deep seated hatred of Colin was nothing more than one of Trump's many efforts to hijack the American flag for his own nefarious racial hatred. Trump claimed it was about respecting the flag. BULLSHIT!!! It was always about giving him a rallying cry to keep his supporters, with below average mentality, in line.

Trump parades around as a flag hugging patriot, when in fact he is a card carrying draft dodger suffering from the "debilitating" ailment of "bone spurs." Well, that has been debunked, as we now know a doctor most likely gave Trump a free pass at the request of Trump's doctor.

Did a Queens Podiatrist Help Donald Trump Avoid Vietnam?

Can;t wait to see more store owners like this one in Colorrado come crashing down because of Trump's hatred.

Colin is one of the biggest frauds of the last decade.
Talks about police brutality, then the faggot goes to a press conference wearing a castro shirt.
Fucking moron.

Colorado Sports Store Closing After Not Stocking Nike Items Over Colin Kaepernick Campaign - sports - att.net

It is great to see the bogus anti-Kaepernick effort by the far right come crashing down on one of its practitioners. The deep seated hatred of Colin was nothing more than one of Trump's many efforts to hijack the American flag for his own nefarious racial hatred. Trump claimed it was about respecting the flag. BULLSHIT!!! It was always about giving him a rallying cry to keep his supporters, with below average mentality, in line.

Trump parades around as a flag hugging patriot, when in fact he is a card carrying draft dodger suffering from the "debilitating" ailment of "bone spurs." Well, that has been debunked, as we now know a doctor most likely gave Trump a free pass at the request of Trump's doctor.

Can;t wait to see more store owners like this one in Colorrado come crashing down because of Trump's hatred.
Apparently the owner UNDERestimated the intelligence of his customers....or should I say, ex-customers.

Talks about police brutality, then the faggot goes to a press conference wearing a castro shirt.
Fucking moron.
Talk about yer frauds. You spit on Kaepernick's right to protest (respectfully) by buying into the Trump flag-disrespect lie all while using a Lincoln avatar. An indication of what you think of yourself. An emancipator you ain't!

Fucking moron.
Talk about yer frauds. You spit on Kaepernick's right to protest (respectfully) by buying into the Trump flag-disrespect lie all while using a Lincoln avatar. An indication of what you think of yourself. An emancipator you ain't!
LMAO!....You don't understand his avatar, dullard.

Fucking moron.

He said nothing about Kaepernick's supposed "right" to protest.

His "right" to protest was whatever his employer allowed, dumb shit.

Fucking moron.
My avi is a metaphor for regal tyranny. How you statists look at that tyrant like he was sent by gawd.
Idc about them protesting. He is just a fucking moron.

When Donald J Trump claimed his 4f status for the military, he was a confirmed Democrat at the time and you adored him like you did the rapist in chief Bill Clinton. What changed to make you hate his so much?

Fucking moron.
My avi is a metaphor for regal tyranny. How you statists look at that tyrant like he was sent by gawd.
Idc about them protesting. He is just a fucking moron.

And that’s why you are cool. Who said this nea ma Wigga?

During his famous debates with Sen. Stephen Douglas, Lincoln explained to the crowd: “I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races … I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races from living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

Oops, I cheated. And before all the fucking walking dead say I made it up, just cut it, past it and google it. Lincoln was no better then LBJ who said he would have blacks eating out of his hand for the next 100 years.

It took a couple of years in Trump's first administration but balls and patriotism are finally filtering down and the private sector is no longer afraid of left wing bullies.

This one I will never understand, peaceful demonstration has always been the right of Americans. Why a president or anyone else would have such rage over such a small act baffles me. and no the football league did not start it.

Fucking moron.

You still have that bull conner T that you can borrow him?

Forum List

Back