Colin Kaepernick reportedly lands $1 million book deal

Good, maybe he'll now stop whining that no one wants to sign him in the NFL.

By the way, bet you anything his activist Muslim girlfriend will be the actual author.

Either way it will be more money than you could make in 10 lifetimes. To him its just pocket change.

So he can't get a job in the NFL or CFL..he is broke ...i see a ghetto apartment in his future.
You just see your apartment. Kap just finished donating almost a million dollars. If you think he is broke youre dumber than your posts suggest.
".. almost a million dollars."

Gee! Wow! That's exciting ... until you actually look into it.

He couldn't give the whole million he promised, so he donated $700,000. (which means it cost him about $440K after tax breaks).

The guy is getting desperate ....
Yeah he is so desperate he has donated 800K :laugh:
Thats more money than you have ever seen in your life.

Kaepernick's charity work putting NFL owners in disgraceful light

Oh please i spent at least more then $800,00 grand on cocaine alone in my life..do the math (I do and I just shake my head and think..what was I thinking)

By the way, bet you anything his activist Muslim girlfriend will be the actual author.

Colin Kaepernick may not be able to find a job in the NFL, but it would appear the free agent quarterback has plenty of other ways to keep the revenue stream flowing.

Page Six reports that Kaepernick has signed a $1 million book deal with One World, which is an imprint of Random House. One World was launched last year by Chris Jackson, who also has a contract signed with Jay-Z.

Kaepernick, of course, was the first one to take a knee during the national anthem in the NFL over a year ago. The 29-year-old has not been able to find a team to sign him even as a backup, and he recently filed a grievance against the NFL claiming collusion by the league’s owners.

It wouldn’t be hard to imagine a book written by Kaepernick becoming a best-seller, as the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback has received a ton of support from fans, fellow athletes and celebrities throughout the 2017 season. Most recently, he received a shout-out from Eminen during the rapper’s freestyle about Donald Trump.

Either way it will be more money than you could make in 10 lifetimes. To him its just pocket change.

So he can't get a job in the NFL or CFL..he is broke ...i see a ghetto apartment in his future.
You just see your apartment. Kap just finished donating almost a million dollars. If you think he is broke youre dumber than your posts suggest.

What apartment I own a house on lake hartwell..he is going broke and we all know it..lmfao

Most of these dumbass NFL players file for bankruptcy within ten years of being out of the league.

Colin Kaepernick may not be able to find a job in the NFL, but it would appear the free agent quarterback has plenty of other ways to keep the revenue stream flowing.

Page Six reports that Kaepernick has signed a $1 million book deal with One World, which is an imprint of Random House. One World was launched last year by Chris Jackson, who also has a contract signed with Jay-Z.

Kaepernick, of course, was the first one to take a knee during the national anthem in the NFL over a year ago. The 29-year-old has not been able to find a team to sign him even as a backup, and he recently filed a grievance against the NFL claiming collusion by the league’s owners.

It wouldn’t be hard to imagine a book written by Kaepernick becoming a best-seller, as the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback has received a ton of support from fans, fellow athletes and celebrities throughout the 2017 season. Most recently, he received a shout-out from Eminen during the rapper’s freestyle about Donald Trump.

Gee! Me, too? (Cheap little personal attack --- you got nothing better? So sad.)

If you're familiar with the publishing business, it's called the Freak Factor. It doesn't matter what he has to say, people will buy the book just to see how laughable he is. They won't be disappointed.

He's 29 years old - lived in a cocoon his whole life. What the hell is he going to tell us?
Publishing houses have spent many millions on books they know won't sell. Bill Clinton wrote The Man From Hope. It ended up in the dollar store. Nancy Pelosi had to buy thousands of copies of her book herself. She gave them away. Hillary 's book bombed. Kappy must have an agreement that requires him to buy a set number of books if it doesn't perform.

He couldn't give the whole million he promised, so he donated $700,000. (which means it cost him about $440K after tax breaks).

More money than I've ever seen?

Are you SURE about that? (That was about 40% of my income last year)
Come on man. I've seen you post. Do you honestly expect me to believe you have even made 800K over the course of your life? Trust funds dont count.

Come on man. I've seen you post. Do you honestly expect me to believe you have even made 800K over the course of your life? Trust funds dont count.
Nope --- I don't give a damn what you believe.

You are irrelevant.

My banker, on the other hand ....

You are irrelevant.

You care deeply what I believe. Thats why you tried to convince me you made more than your usual 10k a year. Why else would you lie and say 800k was about 40% of your income?
laugh.gif

You are irrelevant.

You care deeply what I believe. Thats why you tried to convince me you made more than your usual 10k a year. Why else would you lie and say 800k was about 40% of your income?
laugh.gif
You made a spectacularly laughable accusation. I pointed out you were wrong.

Nothing more, nothing less .... you're out of your league, little boy.

You are irrelevant.

laugh.gif

If 800k was truly 40% of your income and you didnt care you wouldnt have bothered saying I was wrong. You wouldnt have been stressed out to the point you felt you had to deny it. I triggered your insecurity gene. You reacted on cue.
laugh.gif

You are irrelevant.

laugh.gif

If 800k was truly 40% of your income and you didnt care you wouldnt have bothered saying I was wrong. You wouldnt have been stressed out to the point you felt you had to deny it. I triggered your insecurity gene. You reacted on cue.
laugh.gif
Insecurity gene? I don't have one ... know where I can get one?

Forum List

Back