WEEK 8 NFL PICKS

Montrovant

Fuzzy bears!
May 4, 2009
A Picturesque Apocalypse
Will this be another good week or a terrible one for my picks? :p

Thu Oct 26 8:25 pm Miami Dolphins Baltimore Ravens - Matt Moore may not be worse than Cutler, but the switch still hurts the Dolphins for a week
Sun Oct 29 9:30 am Minnesota Vikings Cleveland Browns - Anyone but Cleveland
1:00 pm Atlanta Falcons New York Jets - Atlanta is worse than last year, but better than the Jets
1:00 pm Carolina Panthers Tampa Bay Buccaneers - The Bucs are looking bad this year
1:00 pm Chicago Bears New Orleans Saints - The Saints are playing well
1:00 pm Indianapolis Colts Cincinnati Bengals - Just a feeling on this one, neither team is that good
1:00 pm Los Angeles Chargers New England Patriots - The Pats D is stopping teams again
1:00 pm Oakland Raiders Buffalo Bills - Oakland is a much different and better team with Carr
1:00 pm San Francisco 49ers Philadelphia Eagles - The Eagles may be the best in the NFC
4:05 pm Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks - Seattle is at home, that gives them the edge
4:25 pm Dallas Cowboys Washington Redskins - Tough call in this one, could go either way
8:30 pm Pittsburgh Steelers Detroit Lions - Pitt has been inconsistent, and the Lions have home field
Mon Oct 30 8:30 pm Denver Broncos Kansas City Chiefs - After a couple of tough losses, the Chiefs get back on track

Thu Oct 26 8:25 pm Miami Dolphins Baltimore Ravens - Matt Moore may not be worse than Cutler, but the switch still hurts the Dolphins for a week
1:00 pm Atlanta Falcons New York Jets - Atlanta is worse than last year, but better than the Jets
1:00 pm Carolina Panthers Tampa Bay Buccaneers - The Bucs are looking bad this year
1:00 pm Indianapolis Colts Cincinnati Bengals - Just a feeling on this one, neither team is that good
1:00 pm Los Angeles Chargers New England Patriots - The Pats D is stopping teams again
1:00 pm Oakland Raiders Buffalo Bills - Oakland is a much different and better team with Carr
1:00 pm San Francisco 49ers Philadelphia Eagles - The Eagles may be the best in the NFC
4:05 pm Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks - Seattle is at home, that gives them the edge
4:25 pm Dallas Cowboys Washington Redskins - Tough call in this one, could go either way
8:30 pm Pittsburgh Steelers Detroit Lions - Pitt has been inconsistent, and the Lions have home field
Mon Oct 30 8:30 pm Denver Broncos Kansas City Chiefs - After a couple of tough losses, the Chiefs get back on track
Fish over Ravens --- Actually, Moore is prolly better than Cuntler. Ravens rush D is a sieve - Ajayi should profit.
Vikes over Browns --- Don't like these games in London or Mexico. Vikes should win. Hopefully not a trap game.
Failcons over Jets --- More even matchup than it ought to be.
Panzers over Succaneers --- Neither team doing especially well.
Saints over da Bearsus --- Saints really turned things around. Too much for Bears.
Bungholes over Colts --- Colts suck.
Pats over Chargers --- Pats keep winning.
Raiduz over Bills --- Pretty even match, IMHO.
Iggles over Whiners --- Eagles best team vs worst team Whiners
Seachix over Texassans --- Should be good game. Wish Texans were at full strength.
Cowpies over Skins --- Elliot playing gives cowpies the edge.
Steelers over Kitties --- Steelers too much for Kitties.
Chefs over Broncos --- Broncos struggling lately.

Bye - Cards, Pukers, Jags, Giants, Rams, & Titans

I'll go the other way. I'll even go against my lions. Let's see who does better. Lol

I'll go with the Bills and Redskins just to play along. Haven't paid much attention to anybody but our Cardinals this season. So far they've laid an egg, team is old and beat up.

Also will be watching to see if there is any shakeup in the Browns disorganization come Monday going into their bye week.

I'll go with the Bills and Redskins just to play along. Haven't paid much attention to anybody but our Cardinals this season. So far they've laid an egg, team is old and beat up.

Also will be watching to see if there is any shakeup in the Browns disorganization come Monday going into their bye week.

The Cards definitely seem like a team needing a rebuild. They keep trying to throw a bandaid on their issues, but with that terrible O-line and the ages of players like Palmer and Fitzgerald, they look like a team needing to get a lot younger.

"Fish over Ravens --- Actually, Moore is prolly better than Cuntler. Ravens rush D is a sieve - Ajayi should profit."

Oops!

I can't tell how much of the offensive ineptitude was due to Moore, how much was due to a general change in QB, or how much was due to the Raven's D. There is a LOT of inconsistency this year, it seems to me.

Fish over Ravens --- Fail
Vikes over Browns --- Check
Panzers over Succaneers --- Check
Saints over da Bearsus --- Check
Bungholes over Colts --- Check
Pats over Chargers --- Check
Raiduz over Bills --- Bills 34-14 not so close after all.
Iggles over Whiners --- Check
Seachix over Texassans --- Real offensive shootout, nearly 1000 yards of offense. Chix by 3.
Cowpies over Skins --- Check
Failcons over Jets --- Check

9-2 going into Sunday night game.

The Cards definitely seem like a team needing a rebuild. They keep trying to throw a bandaid on their issues, but with that terrible O-line and the ages of players like Palmer and Fitzgerald, they look like a team needing to get a lot younger.
Fuck all that let's talk lions. This is sort of a must win if you ask me. If the stealers beat us too that makes us a sub par team. Who else did we lose to? Cam newton? Atlanta? Anyways, I guess as long as you make the playoffs anyone can win it all because better teams might lose a key player to injury.

But here's how pathetic the lions are. You'd think with Aaron rogers out it would be our division but watch the Vikings win the division

How are we doing on our picks?

I'm 10-1 going into tonight's game. :D

Glad we didn't bet money. Dumb ass lions

you should have been in vegas this weekend,:biggrin: after the fatal shootings that happened there, people who STILL think the raiders are going there better stop drinking that koolaide.not happening.:biggrin:

especially with how the arrogant NFL owners are all finding out that the chargers being allowed to go to LA is the biggest disaster to ever blow up in their faces.:lmao: Experts tried to warn the NFL that it would come back to bite them,that LA would not support two teams and the chargers stadium would be empty as hell as it is,but like the arrogant pricks they are,they ignored them and it has bit them big time in the ass.:lmao:

they have also been trying to warn them that vegas is the worst deal in sports history,that the raiders will bomb there in attendance same as they did in LA only worse,they paid the price ignoring them once,are they really going to be stupid and do it twice again and take that chance?:rolleyes:

with the way ratings are down at an all time low,I dont see that but this is idiot NFL we are talking about who never uses logic and common sense obviously.

experts tried to warn the owners that the rams going to st louis would be a major mistake,that they would not draw there,they did not.

they tried to tell them the same thing with the chargers,they ignroed them again.

surely they are not going to be stupid a THIRD time and ignore them especially with how ratings and attendance are down like never before? the NFL cant possibly be THAT stupid can they?

Glad we didn't bet money. Dumb ass lions
I picked Steelers over Kitties. 10-2 going into tonights game.

Fuck all that let's talk lions. This is sort of a must win if you ask me. If the stealers beat us too that makes us a sub par team. Who else did we lose to? Cam newton? Atlanta? Anyways, I guess as long as you make the playoffs anyone can win it all because better teams might lose a key player to injury.

But here's how pathetic the lions are. You'd think with Aaron rogers out it would be our division but watch the Vikings win the division
Y'all have a ways to catch up now after losing to the Steelers, but you have an easier second half schedule than the Vikings do. You get to play the Pukers without Rogers twice, da Bearsus twice, Brownies, Ravens, Succaneers, Bungholes, and Vikes. That ought to be good for 6-7 wins.
Vikes have a tougher 2nd half with Skins, Rams, Failcons, Panzers, and Kitties. We also play Bungholes, Pukers, and Bearsus. Being a Viking optimist (homer), I think we will win most of these, but you never know.

you should have been in vegas this weekend,:biggrin: after the fatal shootings that happened there, people who STILL think the raiders are going there better stop drinking that koolaide.not happening.:biggrin:

especially with how the arrogant NFL owners are all finding out that the chargers being allowed to go to LA is the biggest disaster to ever blow up in their faces.:lmao: Experts tried to warn the NFL that it would come back to bite them,that LA would not support two teams and the chargers stadium would be empty as hell as it is,but like the arrogant pricks they are,they ignored them and it has bit them big time in the ass.:lmao:

they have also been trying to warn them that vegas is the worst deal in sports history,that the raiders will bomb there in attendance same as they did in LA only worse,they paid the price ignoring them once,are they really going to be stupid and do it twice again and take that chance?:rolleyes:

with the way ratings are down at an all time low,I dont see that but this is idiot NFL we are talking about who never uses logic and common sense obviously.

experts tried to warn the owners that the rams going to st louis would be a major mistake,that they would not draw there,they did not.

they tried to tell them the same thing with the chargers,they ignroed them again.

surely they are not going to be stupid a THIRD time and ignore them especially with how ratings and attendance are down like never before? the NFL cant possibly be THAT stupid can they?
Did you expect this to be happening? I thought you were happy the rams were coming home. Is it going as you hoped?

Did you expect this to be happening? I thought you were happy the rams were coming home. Is it going as you hoped?
I’d be stoked. Rams back where they belong and doing very well. Between them and the Seachix for the NFC West.

Forum List

Back