Nashville Predators named best franchise in pro sports

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
GO PREDS!
Predators named best franchise in pro sports by ESPN
It's been quite a year for the Nashville Predators.

Fresh off a debut appearance in the Stanley Cup Final amid a truly special atmosphere, the Predators have been named the best franchise in professional sports by ESPN.

From ESPN senior writer Peter Keating:

Nashville made the Stanley Cup Final while charging middle-of-the-pack ticket prices. Beyond that bang for the buck, the Preds deliver eye-popping customer service. In our most recent polls, Nashville topped all NHL clubs in engaging fans through social media, delivering information via mobile devices, making it easy to use the team website, and providing avenues for feedback.

"This doesn't happen without the support of the best fans in sports," team president Sean Henry said. "We need to make more of them, we need to continue to grow that base, but our fans have taken it on in a very serious fashion that they own this organization, they're part of the organization."

The Predators have started the season 4-3-1, but continue to sell out every night. Another long playoff run can only be a good thing for hockey

Would you rather have the cup or that title?
PensRing.jpg

Im questioning the start of their season but.... a lot of people are saying they wouldnt be surprised if they take the playoffs this year

I like the Predators. I love that they are growing the sport in a non-traditional hockey market and are adding countless new fans to the NHL. Anything that keeps my favorite sport growing is aces in my book. The only time I don't like the Preds is when we are playing them.

Also,

:poke: :fu::poke::fu::poke::fu:

I like the Predators. I love that they are growing the sport in a non-traditional hockey market and are adding countless new fans to the NHL. Anything that keeps my favorite sport growing is aces in my book. The only time I don't like the Preds is when we are playing them.

Also,

Ugh :9:

The crowds at preds games are overwhelmingly energetic. There is no doubt about that!
Reminds me of steelers fans.

Also,

The crowds at preds games are overwhelmingly energetic. There is no doubt about that!

Yeah, it does get loud there in Nashville.

I am pretty sure the Penguins are not too far off from beating the most consecutive sellout streak set by the Avalanche from 1995-2006.

GO PREDS!

Fresh off a debut appearance in the Stanley Cup Final amid a truly special atmosphere, the Predators have been named the best franchise in professional sports by ESPN.

Nashville made the Stanley Cup Final while charging middle-of-the-pack ticket prices. Beyond that bang for the buck, the Preds deliver eye-popping customer service. In our most recent polls, Nashville topped all NHL clubs in engaging fans through social media, delivering information via mobile devices, making it easy to use the team website, and providing avenues for feedback.

"This doesn't happen without the support of the best fans in sports," team president Sean Henry said. "We need to make more of them, we need to continue to grow that base, but our fans have taken it on in a very serious fashion that they own this organization, they're part of the organization."

The Predators have started the season 4-3-1, but continue to sell out every night. Another long playoff run can only be a good thing for hockey
Who?

Sounds like a soccer team

Also,

Yeah, it does get loud there in Nashville.

I am pretty sure the Penguins are not too far off from beating the most consecutive sellout streak set by the Avalanche from 1995-2006.

Awesome! I hope you guys break it

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
GO PREDS!

Who?

Right? "NHL" and "stanley cup" scream soccer.

This was at the last parade. I had a choice to make: get a great picture of Sid with Lord Stanley or touch the Stanley Cup.
IMG_1758.JPG

I made the right call. lol

GO PREDS!

Who?

Right? "NHL" and "stanley cup" scream soccer.

Never heard of them..you guys need more.

Seriously you do...

A year or so ago I heard somebody on sports radio talk about how the Predators organization are fantastic host when it came to the treatment of fans. Southern hospitality I guess. A lot of sport teams need to take a trip to Nashville and study their behavior.

A year or so ago I heard somebody on sports radio talk about how the Predators organization are fantastic host when it came to the treatment of fans. Southern hospitality I guess. A lot of sport teams need to take a trip to Nashville and study their behavior.
They do great! They love the fans and they sure do return the love

Forum List

Back