Coldest Super Bowl Ever

Sunday’s Super Bowl is expected to be the coldest ever

How do you liberal Nut Balls explain this?

This should be fun.....
Wow, just wow.
I have lived in Minnesota for about 20 years. Since I have been here, I have experienced much colder winters than this winter. This is after all Minnesota.
Get a clue fool.
List of Minnesota weather records - Wikipedia

Hey Fool....

Who said anything about that bull shit?

What, exactly the point of your thread that warranted "liberal Nut Balls" had to explain?
Face it, you got nailed with reality and now you're trying to dance your way out of making a fool out of yourself. :5_1_12024:

You "liberal Nut Balls" make fools of yourself ...

You FAKE DATA...

Then you come up with shit like carbon credits.....

Get a "fuggin" clue...

Prove me wrong. You can't, loser.
Man, in the short time you have been here, you have done a bang-up job of making an ass of yourself.
I am very, very happy, that I'm not you. Now fuck off.

Looks like I hit a nerve dumb ass...

I'm glad your not me too.....

Hey Dumb Ass...

You got caught faking your data.

You liberals are so stupid we could piss

on your head and you would think it's raining.
No significant amount of data was ever faked. That's a stupid lie found only in the trailer park set in the United States.

Yea right, and it's only white people selling drugs in the ghetto.

Get your head out of your ass...
Deno, you angry little crybaby....why do you even talk about this topic? You know fuck all about it, every single thing you say is wrong, and you make yourself look like a moron. It makes no sense.

We both know you are a liar don’t we…

You and yours are the morons….
Sure pal.

Come on. We both know you have, by now, somewhat of an inkling of how completely fucking ignorant you are of anything regarding this topic. You can dance and prance and show your narrow little ass all night on a message board, but you cant lie to yourself.

Rave on you idiot....

No significant amount of data was ever faked. That's a stupid lie found only in the trailer park set in the United States.

Deno, you angry little crybaby....why do you even talk about this topic? You know fuck all about it, every single thing you say is wrong, and you make yourself look like a moron. It makes no sense.

Sure pal.

Come on. We both know you have, by now, somewhat of an inkling of how completely fucking ignorant you are of anything regarding this topic. You can dance and prance and show your narrow little ass all night on a message board, but you cant lie to yourself.

Rave on you idiot....
I will, and it's easy to do, because I am on the right side of science and history and have all the evidence on my side. You, on the other hand, have trailer park wisdom and a beer belly. And you think these things provide you with deep truths....heh heh

This should be fun.....

It wasn't cold at all.

In fact it was basically room temperature.

Looks like somebody didn't read the link....

I don't need to. It's an indoor stadium. The Bengals and 49ers once played in the Pontiac Silverdome in Detroit. Who gives a flying fuck about the temperature outside? It doesn't affect the players and the game.

Sure pal.

Rave on you idiot....
I will, and it's easy to do, because I am on the right side of science and history and have all the evidence on my side. You, on the other hand, have trailer park wisdom and a beer belly. And you think these things provide you with deep truths....heh heh

Not only are you ghetto ignorant you need glasses.

This should be fun.....

It wasn't cold at all.

I don't need to. It's an indoor stadium. The Bengals and 49ers once played in the Pontiac Silverdome in Detroit. Who gives a flying fuck about the temperature outside? It doesn't affect the players and the game.

Where’s the stadium at dumb ass?

This should be fun.....

It wasn't cold at all.

Excuse me, do I need to type slower so you can understand? It doesn't fucking matter how cold it is OUTSIDE. The game was played at room temperature INSIDE the stadium.

This should be fun.....

It wasn't cold at all.

Excuse me, do I need to type slower so you can understand? It doesn't fucking matter how cold it is OUTSIDE. The game was played at room temperature INSIDE the stadium.

You are not that bright are you?

It wasn't cold at all.

You're the genius marveling at a cold day in the middle of winter in Minnesota....

Sure pal.

Rave on you idiot....

You know...Hank believes in man made global warming too:dance:

Sure pal.

Rave on you idiot....

So what? What kind of freak would think such a thing speaks to the truth of a scientific theory? Are you mentally challenged?

Sure pal.

Rave on you idiot....

So what? What kind of freak would think such a thing speaks to the truth of a scientific theory? Are you mentally challenged?

Is that a joke? Have you seen this guy's posts?

Sure pal.

Rave on you idiot....

I guess i've seen enough.

You're the genius marveling at a cold day in the middle of winter in Minnesota....

It’s no marvel to me….

It’s you bung holes that claim man is making the planet hotter…

It’s no marvel to me….

"You bungholes"

I.E., the global scientific community. Sorry, but I am not moved by the tearful screeching of some redneck with a modem.

Sure pal.

Rave on you idiot....

I bet hank Johnson could beat you at checkers...

It’s no marvel to me….

"You bungholes"

I.E., the global scientific community. Sorry, but I am not moved by the tearful screeching of some redneck with a modem.

Nor I by a Racist Liar.......

It’s no marvel to me….

"You bungholes"

Nor I by a Racist Liar.......
But see, that's the difference...nobody gives a shit what your opinion of a scientific topic you know fuck all about is. Do you think anyone cares about your opinions on 5th century Gaelic Poetry, either? No, dumbass, they don't.

Forum List

Back