Coldest Super Bowl Ever

I doubt it. If you haven't mastered the difference between climate and weather yet, you're probably incapable.
Classic! The narrative never changes!
And you have a classic room temperature IQ. Which you demonstrate with nearly every post. Below is why this flap yap concerning the temperature today is fucking stupid.

Climate Change and Minnesota: Minnesota DNR

Climate Change and Minnesota
DNR's Key Messages
  • Minnesota's climate is already changing rapidly and will continue to do so into the foreseeable future. Temperatures are increasing, especially in winter, and larger, more frequent extreme precipitation events are occurring.
  • Climate changes are impacting Minnesota's wildlife, plants, waters, historic resources, infrastructure, and available outdoor recreation activities.
  • We have a responsibility to adapt to climate changes. We will continue to manage Minnesota's wildlife, plants, waters, historic resources, infrastructure, and available outdoor recreation activities to ensure ongoing enjoyment and protection of these resources.
  • We take our contributions to carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gas emissions seriously. We are investing in renewable energy and energy efficiency and will continue our good stewardship of public lands to limit and offset these emissions.
  • We need your help to adapt to the changing climate and reduce its impact on Minnesota's resources and people.
I have an IQ of around 135.

I doubt it. If you haven't mastered the difference between climate and weather yet, you're probably incapable.
And you have a classic room temperature IQ. Which you demonstrate with nearly every post. Below is why this flap yap concerning the temperature today is fucking stupid.

DNR's Key Messages
  • Minnesota's climate is already changing rapidly and will continue to do so into the foreseeable future. Temperatures are increasing, especially in winter, and larger, more frequent extreme precipitation events are occurring.
  • Climate changes are impacting Minnesota's wildlife, plants, waters, historic resources, infrastructure, and available outdoor recreation activities.
  • We have a responsibility to adapt to climate changes. We will continue to manage Minnesota's wildlife, plants, waters, historic resources, infrastructure, and available outdoor recreation activities to ensure ongoing enjoyment and protection of these resources.
  • We take our contributions to carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gas emissions seriously. We are investing in renewable energy and energy efficiency and will continue our good stewardship of public lands to limit and offset these emissions.
  • We need your help to adapt to the changing climate and reduce its impact on Minnesota's resources and people.
Sure Fredo

You're smart

DNR's Key Messages
Sad but true. Very close to an eidetic memory also.

DNR's Key Messages
Sure Fredo

You're smart
Well I'm not like dum, ai'm smrt.

lol....but the AGW k00ks say this bitter cold proves them right!!:yapyapyapf:
No they don't, ya freak. Nobody who knows anuthing about any of this would rely on one day of data from 0.00001% of the earth's surface as proof of global warming.

But that's coming from a science poindexter..............99.9% of the folks tuning into the Stoopid Bowl tonight saw people walking around with blue balls all night. Only the poindexters think people sitting home are shouting about the 0.000000000001% s0n!! That's the only thing that matters. And we know that because the public shows year after year it doesn't give a rats ass about global warming.

Sunday’s Super Bowl is expected to be the coldest ever

How do you liberal Nut Balls explain this?

This should be fun.....
Weather, you stupid fucking ass. How does one as ignorant as you explain this?

12_2017_tlt_update_bar.png

Global Temperature Report :: The University of Alabama in Huntsville

Hey Dumb Ass...

You got caught faking your data.

You liberals are so stupid we could piss

on your head and you would think it's raining.

lol....but the AGW k00ks say this bitter cold proves them right!!:yapyapyapf:
No they don't, ya freak. Nobody who knows anuthing about any of this would rely on one day of data from 0.00001% of the earth's surface as proof of global warming.

But that's coming from a science poindexter..............99.9% of the folks tuning into the Stoopid Bowl tonight saw people walking around with blue balls all night. Only the poindexters think people sitting home are shouting about the 0.000000000001% s0n!! That's the only thing that matters. And we know that because the public shows year after year it doesn't give a rats ass about global warming.
Wrong again. Polls year after year show not only that most Americans care (you keep saying "public" ...try to use your big kid words and be more clear), but also that the number who do increases each year. Dang dude....when is the last time you posted ANYTHING correct?

This should be fun.....

Hey Dumb Ass...

No significant amount of data was ever faked. That's a stupid lie found only in the trailer park set in the United States.

This should be fun.....
Wow, just wow.
I have lived in Minnesota for about 20 years. Since I have been here, I have experienced much colder winters than this winter. This is after all Minnesota.
Get a clue fool.
List of Minnesota weather records - Wikipedia

Hey Fool....

Who said anything about that bull shit?

What, exactly the point of your thread that warranted "liberal Nut Balls" had to explain?
Face it, you got nailed with reality and now you're trying to dance your way out of making a fool out of yourself. :5_1_12024:

You "liberal Nut Balls" make fools of yourself ...

You FAKE DATA...

Then you come up with shit like carbon credits.....

Get a "fuggin" clue...

99.9% of bona fide Scientist say you are full of shit...
And you are one willfully ignorant liar. All of the Scientific Societies, all of the National Academies of Science, and all of the major Universities in the world have policy statements that say that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. It is only dumb fuck 'Conservatives' like you that are into denying reality for political reasons.

Where do they get their funding Dumb liberal fuck?

The Truth doesn't pay as well as your FAKED DATA.

99.9% of people with common sense know you are full of shit.

In the 70's you dumb fucks told us we were all going to freeze to death..

Make up your mind...

This should be fun.....

Hey Dumb Ass...

No significant amount of data was ever faked. That's a stupid lie found only in the trailer park set in the United States.

Yea right, and it's only white people selling drugs in the ghetto.

Get your head out of your ass...

Seriously, just for sec, drop the partisan pissing-match, and tell me honestly. Do you really think that one cold day, or even one cold season, means that the well-documented, overal trend isn't there? Do all the stats and averages just go way because of one anomaly? You're not really that stupid, are you?

You mean an overall trend that has to be adjusted up to match hypothesis? That can't yield a model that reflects reality? Read what I posted moron. I said if there is a cooling trend it can lead to climate change. I did not say oh it was cold today, so the climate changed. None of this make humans the cause.

Ok, fair enough. But that is the suggestion of the OP, of all these silly threads that cite one data point as proof that climate change is hoax. Climate change may very well be bogus, I don't know. But the notion that "it's cold out so clearly climate change is wrong", however popular, is utterly ignorant.

The utterly ignorant don't Realize the climate has been changing on

Planet Earth since it was a Rock............
Look, you are the last person to call anyone else ignorant. You have demonstrated that you know nothing of what has been happening in Minnesota as far as weather goes in the last hundred years. You have also demonstrated that you know nothing of science. You have the greatest instrument for research ever invented sitting right in front of you, yet you just post flap yap that has nothing to do with reality. You are a fool.

The joke is on you...

You are the fool....

DNR's Key Messages

That's about six times the average liberal.....

This should be fun.....

Hey Dumb Ass...

Deno, you angry little crybaby....why do you even talk about this topic? You know fuck all about it, every single thing you say is wrong, and you make yourself look like a moron. It makes no sense.

This should be fun.....
Wow, just wow.
I have lived in Minnesota for about 20 years. Since I have been here, I have experienced much colder winters than this winter. This is after all Minnesota.
Get a clue fool.
List of Minnesota weather records - Wikipedia

Hey Fool....

Who said anything about that bull shit?

What, exactly the point of your thread that warranted "liberal Nut Balls" had to explain?
Face it, you got nailed with reality and now you're trying to dance your way out of making a fool out of yourself. :5_1_12024:

You "liberal Nut Balls" make fools of yourself ...

You FAKE DATA...

Then you come up with shit like carbon credits.....

Get a "fuggin" clue...

Prove me wrong. You can't, loser.
Man, in the short time you have been here, you have done a bang-up job of making an ass of yourself.
I am very, very happy, that I'm not you. Now fuck off.

This should be fun.....

Hey Dumb Ass...

Deno, you angry little crybaby....why do you even talk about this topic? You know fuck all about it, every single thing you say is wrong, and you make yourself look like a moron. It makes no sense.

We both know you are a liar don’t we…

You and yours are the morons….

Hey Dumb Ass...

We both know you are a liar don’t we…

You and yours are the morons….
Sure pal.

Come on. We both know you have, by now, somewhat of an inkling of how completely fucking ignorant you are of anything regarding this topic. You can dance and prance and show your narrow little ass all night on a message board, but you cant lie to yourself.

Forum List

Back