COLDER Greenland GAINS Ice In June – Media Silent

You don't understand...
They changed global warming to "Climate Change".
SO no matter what happens - they are right.
Thats because deniers who didn't understand what Global Warming was would throw a hissy everything there was a snow storm

Stop what? Natural variations?
Wait, disregard my last reply... No I was not talking about stoping Natural variations. I literally said what I was referring to in the question that I asked... Mitigate and Stop fueling it. Get it now?

Slade3200 said:
Do you think people are trying to reverse the trend or do you think they are trying to prepare and mitigate and stop fueling it?

westwall why do you disagree with my questions? Do you not think it valuable to review historical trends?

No, I had no problem with your question. I disagreed with the post above yours, so I think it was a lag issue. i am on my phone most of the time, and depending no where I am I can get some weird happenings. I removed the disagree. Thanks for calling my attention to it.

No, I had no problem with your question. I disagreed with the post above yours, so I think it was a lag issue. i am on my phone most of the time, and depending no where I am I can get some weird happenings. I removed the disagree. Thanks for calling my attention to it.
No worries

Wait, disregard my last reply... No I was not talking about stoping Natural variations. I literally said what I was referring to in the question that I asked... Mitigate and Stop fueling it. Get it now?

Slade3200 said:
Do you think people are trying to reverse the trend or do you think they are trying to prepare and mitigate and stop fueling it?
No, I don't get it. What is it that you believe we should be mitigating? What is it that you believe we are fueling?

Warm and hot weather evaporate the water from our ocean, and as the storm clouds cannot support so much water it will release it as rain, snow, hail or ice. Thus Ida, and other such storms will drop enormous amount of water creating floods during hurricanes and tornadoes.

The problem you have is the residence time for water vapor is days. Not weeks.

No, I don't get it. What is it that you believe we should be mitigating? What is it that you believe we are fueling?
The effects of climate change.

it’s like a wild fire. You aren’t just going to just stop it. But You can mitigate it and protect from maximum damage or you can pour gas on it.

The effects of climate change.

it’s like a wild fire. You aren’t just going to just stop it. But You can mitigate it and protect from maximum damage or you can pour gas on it.
You are confusing the natural variability of an interglacial cycle with man made warming. We are still 2C below the temperatures of other interglacial cycles.

The math which backs up your completely laughable statement.

Specifically, how do you propose to mitigate it, and what's your evidence that any such "mitigation" will work?

C'mon, dazzle us.
You want to see math proving that firefighters and cleaning forests reduces damage from wild fires? Really?! Why in the world would you need to see math for that?

You are confusing the natural variability of an interglacial cycle with man made warming. We are still 2C below the temperatures of other interglacial cycles.
I’m not confusing anything. I’m saying we can fuel the fire or we can work to
Mitigate and reduce the damage that it is and will continue to cause

You were just asked to supply your proposal on how this "mitigation" works, and whether it will be effective, and you made a lame deflection.

Just STFU....You haven't the first idea what you're blabbering about.

I still can't tell what you think the problem is. Or what you are proposing to fix it.

Forum List

Back