Colbert says Tyre Nicholes died from systemic racism

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Woke leftist late-night comedian Stephen Colbert blamed the death of Tyre Nichols at the hands of five black police officers on systemic racism.

Colbert made his pronouncement on Monday night in response to a statement from Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), who rightly referred to the beating of Nichols as “evil.”
“I don’t know that there is any law that can stop that evil that we saw. I don’t know there is anything you can do to stop the kind of evil, we saw on that video,” said Jordan.

“But if you keep witnessing evil and do nothing about it, at what point do you stop being a witness and start being evil?” Colbert asked Monday night.

Comment:
Why does anyone watch him?
Colbert is a despicable racist demagogue.
Black on Black murder doesn't bother him.
Black on White murder doesn't bother him.
Policemen murdering White suspects doesn't bother him.
The murder of Policemen doesn't bother him.
But he suddenly he becomes morally superior when 5 Black Policemen murder a Black Suspect.
Didn't Colbert support Joe Biden who said that he would not send his children to a desegregated school?
Didn't Colbert support Hillary Clinton who said that Black Men are "super predators" and that "they all look alike to me"?

Woke leftist late-night comedian Stephen Colbert blamed the death of Tyre Nichols at the hands of five black police officers on systemic racism.

Colbert made his pronouncement on Monday night in response to a statement from Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), who rightly referred to the beating of Nichols as “evil.”
“I don’t know that there is any law that can stop that evil that we saw. I don’t know there is anything you can do to stop the kind of evil, we saw on that video,” said Jordan.

“But if you keep witnessing evil and do nothing about it, at what point do you stop being a witness and start being evil?” Colbert asked Monday night.

Comment:
But he suddenly he becomes morally superior when 5 Black Policemen murder a Black Suspect.
Didn't Colbert support Joe Biden who said that he would not send his children to a desegregated school?
Didn't Colbert support Hillary Clinton who said that Black Men are "super predators" and that "they all look alike to me"?
Colbert is, at most, a so-so comic and then only some of the time.

He’s an absolute waste of skin as a social commentator.

Tyre screwing one of the cops wives behind his back...............

Yeah...........thats racism alright.

funny-laughing.gif

Why don't we ever hear any moral outrage from the White Liberal Virtue Preeners when there are a dozen Black on Black murders in Chicago?
Or Black on White murders?
Or the murder of a Policeman?
White Liberals have huge holes in their moral superiority.

The Tyre Nichols torture and murder is a police brutality issue. To this day, we have no idea why Nichols was stopped in the first place.

St. Louis, is the US murder capitol of the US, not Chicago, and even if it wasn't, murders is a crime issue, not a police brutality issue.

Apples and oranges.
it is a white liberal selective moral outrage flaw

Comment:
He didn't say anything about supremacy in that quote.

Last edited:
Someone give me an example of systematic racism that is currently legislated and law.

Methinks this is just a synonym, much like racism or nazi, to mean something evil ..

Shit like this is why the democratic party lost the house and we're likely to lose any extra ssi or ssd we gained these past few years. I mean wtf people. Just stop.

Who gives a fuck what that jabroni thinks or says? Who watches that asshole anyway but other assholes? Whatever happened to late night comedy before it was taken over by the militant leftwing of the democrats to spread more lies and propaganda to the unwashed to steal more elections?

Give me back actual comedy by comedians like Carson who never had to offend anyone to get a laugh.

Why don't we ever hear any moral outrage from the White Liberal Virtue Preeners when there are a dozen Black on Black murders in Chicago?
Or Black on White murders?
Or the murder of a Policeman?
White Liberals have huge holes in their moral superiority.

Because the only murders WE are responsible for are when OUR police murder an innocent person.

Black on Black murders in Chicago usually are due to the War on Drugs, and overly punished.
Black on White murders are already heavily punished.
The murder of policemen is so rare it does not matter, and also is even more heavily punished than any other act.

Because the only murders WE are responsible for are when OUR police murder an innocent person.

Black on Black murders in Chicago usually are due to the War on Drugs, and overly punished.
Black on White murders are already heavily punished.
The murder of policemen is so rare it does not matter, and also is even more heavily punished than any other act.
Black on White murders happen about twice as often annually, but they very rarely are made into racial or political issues because the Democrat Press wants to maintain the Left's interracial violence myths.

Forum List

Back