Colbert defends Grooming

Teachers should be tellin' kids if they're male or female?? Groomer.

NO they should not. That's not a topic for conversations except with parents.

Some people are more outraged at the proper usage of the term groomer than they are actual sexual grooming of children
No. We're just kinda sickened by the fact that right wing assholes are attempting to take a term used to describe the worst of humanity and weaponize it into a political battering ram.
Toss the term to anyone that doesn't agree with you. Whatever.

Colbert is a nothing blabbering mouth asshole

Nuff said
But he has a platform to spew his venom every night provided by a corporate broadcasting entity owned by elites and globalists. It does not even enter his thinking and all other like him that there are people living with many struggling that provide a lot more than he ever will and are relentlessly viciously attacked constantly for the audacity of not thinking exactly like he does.

That's all you on the right have in end, isn't it? Outrage, division pimping. If you couldn't politicize this topic, you wouldn't give a shit about it. Just something you can use for a battering ram.
You people are the lowest common denominator. Dumb and mindless as a flock of sheep.

Colbert and John Stewart I used to find amusing and occasionally insightful but they went hard on the left in recent years and I won't even watch them for a second. Especially Stewart after his most recent the problem with white people rant he ran on about.

jackonotrade said:
No. We're just kinda sickened by the fact that right wing assholes are attempting to take a term used to describe the worst of humanity and weaponize it into a political battering ram.
Toss the term to anyone that doesn't agree with you. Whatever.

well okay jack, what do people who are NOT doing the grooming but supporting those that do, want to be called. I'll accomodate them.

Colbert and John Stewart I used to find amusing and occasionally insightful but they went hard on the left in recent years and I won't even watch them for a second. Especially Stewart after his most recent the problem with white people rant he ran on about.
Used to watch their shows on Comedy Central. Knew they were leftists, but they didn't hold back on ripping on the DFL also.
They were fairly funny back then.
Since they both left and Trump got elected, they have both lost their damn minds.

Too many idiots think these guys are actual news correspondents.

MamaBearFeaturedImage-1024x576.jpg

Forum List

Back