Colbert defends Grooming

And so much more successful..................I loved it when he totally conned the Right into believing he was one of them.

Gfy old man. Seriously

You're another one running around defending this garbage...and we notice

Listen up asshole, leave children alone.

Under fcking stand?
Where was your outrage before your just and righteous media masters started weaponizing the term?
Oh, I know, it didn't exist. Because you couldn't use it as a useful cudgel.

There's a useful four letter word, and you're full of it. (One of Roger's enduring lines). :)

Where was your outrage before your just and righteous media masters started weaponizing the term?

There's a useful four letter word, and you're full of it. (One of Roger's enduring lines). :)

You're clearly focused on defending grooming.... just saying

Oh, so your objection is to people using a word you don't like. Do you really believe no one opposed pedos before now?

Disney chose to enter politics. They should have just kept their political beliefs to themselves. Now, the officers and board have jeporidized the corporation and breached their fuduciary responsibility to shareholders. Let the political games and shareholder lawsuits begin !!
LMAO jeopardized the corporation.

God you people and the things you say…

Oh yeah, Disney is shaking in their boots.

colbert groomer.jpg

colbert fag.jpg

That's all you on the right have in end, isn't it? Outrage, division pimping. If you couldn't politicize this topic, you wouldn't give a shit about it. Just something you can use for a battering ram.
You people are the lowest common denominator. Dumb and mindless as a flock of sheep.
They use it to justify their violence.

Forum List

Back