Cohen: Trump made me do it!!

His own personal attorney just implicated Trump in up to 8 federal felonies. And you're still insisting there's nothing to see.

Um, good luck with that.

It seems desperate willful ignorance is now a GOP party plank.

You don't understand how things work when you are a POTUS.

Are you saying a president can direct someone to break the law and is above the law himself?
Obama did that many times.
Do you play stupid or you are stupid ? Trump is a con artist, liar and criminal....if I were I'll just hide, but instead you come out and try and hide the sun with your pinky....pathetic !!!
Obama was a criminal before he even ran for Senate. That is what a “community organizer” is.

The entire Democratic Party leadership is susceptible to imprisonment.
That's not what the topic is all about...the topic is about Don con aka The orange.

Cohen is a liar...it’s his word against the President. Trump is in great shape legally.

What Cohen fake pleaded to isn't even a crime. No money was spent illegally on campaign activities. No campaign money was spent to pay the two women to sign non-disclosure agreements.

Cohen either received incredibly bad representation from Clinton Crime Family Syndicate lawyer LANNY DAVIS, or he was paid off by the Clintons - or more likely, both things happened.
It obviously WAS a crime
He is going to jail for it

No dummy its not a crime, was never adjudicated in court, I told you dummies yesterday you would be disappointed. lol

Payment for a non-disclosure agreement is not a crime.

Cohen got very bad advice and counsel from his Clinton Crime Family Syndicate lawyer LANNY FREAKIN DAVIS.

So, Occam's Razor says that the Clintons have paid off Cohen to flip on Trump with deposits to some fake offshore account that will disappear when he is no longer useful.
This is not about the Clintons

It is about Trump
Is he above the law?

What law was violated? Linky?
Campaign finance

It is a federal crime to knowingly create and submit false campaign finance reports to the Federal Election Commission. Typically, the Government charges the filing of a false campaign disclosure form as being a violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1001,

That's the spin you loons are putting on this nothingburger.

What Cohen said he did was that he paid two women who had signed non-disclosure agreements (perfectly legal, very common) for a monetary consideration. He paid them. Trump reimbursed him.

But keep it up. This frenzy to impeach Trump will work as well as the one did for Clinton.

Cohen is a liar...it’s his word against the President. Trump is in great shape legally.

What Cohen fake pleaded to isn't even a crime. No money was spent illegally on campaign activities. No campaign money was spent to pay the two women to sign non-disclosure agreements.

Cohen either received incredibly bad representation from Clinton Crime Family Syndicate lawyer LANNY DAVIS, or he was paid off by the Clintons - or more likely, both things happened.
It obviously WAS a crime

No dummy its not a crime, was never adjudicated in court, I told you dummies yesterday you would be disappointed. lol

Indeed. Plea agreements are not legal precedent. There was no hearing, and no judge's decision documented. But that's not why this was done - it was done in order to manufacture political crappola for a fake impeachment charge.

Trump didn't order Cohen to break campaign finance laws. He naturally expected that his LAWYER would follow the law. The President isn't in any trouble.

I agree. Trump had nothing to do with what his lawyer or Manafort did.

Notice all the lefty idiot celebrating?? I guess they think Trump was a participant.

Gotta laugh at them. What idiots. None of this has anything to do with Trump.

Cohen got very bad advice and counsel from his Clinton Crime Family Syndicate lawyer LANNY FREAKIN DAVIS.

So, Occam's Razor says that the Clintons have paid off Cohen to flip on Trump with deposits to some fake offshore account that will disappear when he is no longer useful.

It is about Trump
Is he above the law?

Campaign finance

It is a federal crime to knowingly create and submit false campaign finance reports to the Federal Election Commission. Typically, the Government charges the filing of a false campaign disclosure form as being a violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1001,

What Cohen said he did was that he paid two women who had signed non-disclosure agreements (perfectly legal, very common) for a monetary consideration. He paid them. Trump reimbursed him.

But keep it up. This frenzy to impeach Trump will work as well as the one did for Clinton.

LMAO They are so excited to see criminal go to jail. Trump had nothing to do with what Cohen and Manafort did but the lefty idiots like to associate Trump with the criminals.

What a bunch of morons.

It is about Trump
Is he above the law?

Campaign finance

LMAO They are so excited to see criminal go to jail. Trump had nothing to do with what Cohen and Manafort did but the lefty idiots like to associate Trump with the criminals.

What a bunch of morons.

Indeed. But the more energy they put into this hysteria into actual policies that people care about: the economy, border security, etc., then the more they ensure Trump 2020.

Last edited:
Any day now.

Actually yesterday was that day. All downhill from here! :)

doing-time-764-7689-7643337-7639-the-trumps-find-new-25943370.png

Dunno about the any day now part, but this damn sure doesn't look good for Trump.

Guess that's why he's got so many rallies planned. He needs some adoring fans to pump up his ego.

Nobody but Fox covered his stupid rally last night. I saw snippets and the crowd was VERY subdued.
Down deep they know that their little party is coming to an end.

Funniest part? Cohen said that Trump ordered him to do it.
It is obvious that Mueller pressured Cohen to say what he did to take the plea deal.

Nah - there is no deal between Mueller and Cohen. There isn't even a deal between Cohen and the Southern District.
Truth be told, Mueller may not even need Cohen - He's got the goods right now .. in spades.

It obviously WAS a crime

Indeed. Plea agreements are not legal precedent. There was no hearing, and no judge's decision documented. But that's not why this was done - it was done in order to manufacture political crappola for a fake impeachment charge.

Bingo! And since congress does not dare impeach Trump well the left are swing and a miss again.

Trump didn't order Cohen to break campaign finance laws. He naturally expected that his LAWYER would follow the law. The President isn't in any trouble.
Nice try but Trump was responsible for reporting those payments to the FEC.

Notice all the lefty idiot celebrating?? I guess they think Trump was a participant.

It has remarkably little to do with Russians and collusion as well, but, there's blood in the water. Sharks aren't incredibly smart, although they do demonstrate some problem solving skills, while feeding remains their primary objective.

Last edited:

Oh Jesus - Trump is in a BUTT-TON of trouble. He's on tape discussing these payoffs just prior to the election.

The payoffs are not illegal and happen all the time. Sorry to burst your bubble. :itsok:

Well, that didn't take long. Not only has Cohen plead guilty today, but he's also turned on Trump.

Seems that there was campaign finance violations concerning Ms. Daniels and the Playboy Bunny, and there are records to back it up.

Funniest part? Cohen said that Trump ordered him to do it. Here's a link from FOX News so you conservatives won't holler "fake news".............................

Michael Cohen admits violating campaign finance laws 'at direction of' Trump

Michael Cohen, President Trump's longtime personal attorney, admitted Tuesday to violating federal campaign finance laws by arranging hush money payments to adult film star Stormy Daniels and former Playboy model Karen McDougal "at the direction" of then-candidate Trump.

In entering the plea, Cohen did not specifically name the two women or even Trump, recounting instead that he worked with an "unnamed candidate." But the amounts and the dates all lined up with the payments made to Daniels and McDougal

In total, Cohen pleaded guilty to five counts of tax evasion, one count of making false statements to a financial institution, one count of willfully causing an unlawful corporate contribution, and one count of making an excessive campaign contribution.

You idiots kill me. So in other words, they have a known, caught and proven criminal who has lost all standing and credibility with everything to gain now by lying who they are putting the screws to who now claims to be willing to squeal like a pig in order to get lighter sentencing and we are supposed to believe his word over Trumps?

View attachment 212145

It's kind of like Omarosa my friend. Cohen has physical evidence and phone calls. You don't have to trust a guy that has the goods. Goods are goods and Truth IS Truth.

It has remarkably little to do with Russians and collusion as well, but, there's blood in the water. Sharks aren't incredibly smart, but they do demonstrate some problem solving skills, while feeding remains their primary objective.

Gotta agree with you there although this blood has absolutely nothing to do with the election or Trump.

One would think the lefty idiots would realize this.

Guess they like fantasy better. LOL

It has remarkably little to do with Russians and collusion as well, but, there's blood in the water. Sharks aren't incredibly smart, but they do demonstrate some problem solving skills, while feeding remains their primary objective.

Think of it as dominoes my friend. The first few have been tipped and no shark was necessary.

DefiniteTediousGroundhog-max-1mb.gif

6 months or so he`ll be gone and then we`ll have to deal with the tiki torch crowd when they take to the streets in rage wearing those idiotic red hats.

Hard to say but it is a tad scary. They'll thump their chests and have a few torch rallies threatening to start a civil war and overthrow the "Deep State".
A few months down the line they'll slip back into the primordial ooze from whence they came.

Forum List

Back