Cohen should be disbarred right now for mentioning Trump recordings

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what the CIA does, they employ the most least likely person to double...…
Which , to a rational person, is not support of the claim that Page worked for the CIA.
Carter Page: I regularly briefed CIA, FBI

eat it kiddy
That is not support that he worked for the CIA. That is support that he was asked questions regarding his activities.
Did the CIA ever ask you for anything?

Nope, because you did not work for them, me either...…………..

Now your argument is that the CIA only asks questions of people who workl for them? And you say this with a straight facem, without any embarrassment? fascinating.

The CIA didn't ask me questions, because I was not doing business with Russians, I was not being actively recruited by russian spies, and i was not bragging about being an adviser to the kremlin. Unlike Mr. page...

Now your argument is that the CIA only asks questions of people who workl for them? And you say this with a straight facem, without any embarrassment? fascinating.

The CIA didn't ask me questions, because I was not doing business with Russians, I was not being actively recruited by russian spies, and i was not bragging about being an adviser to the kremlin. Unlike Mr. page...
Dude, it's the CIA's preeminent job to be recruited by the enemy. This is never achieved by active agents who work at headquarters, it's achieved by people like Page.

He he he Page is gonna rock you fools to the core

Why would he have to "bring it out at once"?
Because Trump is the f.ucking President you retard, if he is a traitor and Duller withholds the evidence he is letting a traitor continue to be President and this is a crime against America
Lol, so now this is suddenly Mueller's fault?
If Duller knows that Trump is a traitor and does not inform Congress, then Duller is a traitor. What part can you not grasp?
If Duller knows that Trump is a traitor and does not inform Congress, then Duller is a traitor. What part can you not grasp?
You are a stone cold fucking IDIOT! How did you come up with that space cadet load of crap!

Mueller works for and gets paid by the DOJ not Congress, dummy! The work product of the investigation goes through the processes of that Department established by law. I suggest you study up on the definition of the "separation of powers" doctrine embedded in the US Constitution!

So you are saying that Duller knows that Trump is a spy and is not doing anything about it.

If that is true Duller is dumber than you.

Which is pretty dumb
So you are saying that Duller knows that Trump is a spy and is not doing anything about it.
YOU could only come to THAT conclusion from what I wrote if YOU are several orders of magnitude dimmer than a broken bulb. OR YOU'RE just making shit up as you go along just to be a fucking jerk wasting others' time while you shill for the worst administration to saddle the American people trying to take the U.S. down in your aiding of Putin's Russia!

Now go piss up a rope your disgusting bastard!

You can dream, but my next vote is for a U.S. Senate seat, which at this point, is a toss up and every vote will count.
Are you bringing an illegal alien with you?

he he he
Why would I do that when the only illegal aliens who were caught voting in the last election voted for Trump?
And Hillary's recount ordered by Jill Stein found even more votes for Trump
And that has .... what to do with this thread topic?

Or is just you trolling your own thread again? :rolleyes:
So much for letting me argue with myself...…………...little pet
Nope, I’m still laughing at you.

Dude, it's the CIA's preeminent job to be recruited by the enemy. This is never achieved by active agents who work at headquarters, it's achieved by people like Page.

He he he Page is gonna rock you fools to the core
None of that lends any support to your claim that he worked for the CIA. It's bogus.

he he he
Why would I do that when the only illegal aliens who were caught voting in the last election voted for Trump?

As am I, pretty funny stuff

Why would he have to "bring it out at once"?
Because Trump is the f.ucking President you retard, if he is a traitor and Duller withholds the evidence he is letting a traitor continue to be President and this is a crime against America
You are a stone cold fucking IDIOT! How did you come up with that space cadet load of crap!

Mueller works for and gets paid by the DOJ not Congress, dummy! The work product of the investigation goes through the processes of that Department established by law. I suggest you study up on the definition of the "separation of powers" doctrine embedded in the US Constitution!

Which is pretty dumb
Wow dude, your tRumpism knows no bounds.

he he he

I'm still laughing at Rachel madcow

Which is pretty dumb
Wow dude, your tRumpism knows no bounds.

If Trump is guilty, why is Duller letting him be President?

Just answer

If Trump is guilty, why is Duller letting him be President?
Because Mueller doesn't get to decide if he is guilty,, nor could Mueller remove him from office. Come on man, that was a stupid question.
You miss the point kid. If Duller has evidence that Trump is guilty of having the Russians elect him, and Duller keeps this quiet, then Duller is a criminal to the US people.

Thus there is no such evidence

You miss the point kid. If Duller has evidence that Trump is guilty of having the Russians elect him, and Duller keeps this quiet, then Duller is a criminal to the US people.
and he would give such evidence to the DOJ, not you. So I think it is you who is missing the point...

and he would give such evidence to the DOJ, not you. So I think it is you who is missing the point...
He could give the evidence to the American people in an address, or give it to the DOJ this does not matter kid, your claim is that Duller has the evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians and is not acting on this. Thus either Duller is a criminal himself or there is no evidence.

Thus there is no such evidence
Of course, you could not possibly know the truth of this.
So you are saying that there is evidence and Duller is letting a Russian spy be the President.

Kid you are so retarded that its pathetic.

There is no evidence, unless Duller is a Russian spy himself because that is the only person who would cover this up

He could give the evidence to the American people in an address
That would be illegal. He is not going to do that.
your claim is that Duller has the evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians and is not acting on this.
That is not my claim. In fact, you just made that up. You are arguing with nobody.
This is my claim not yours, again if Duller has any evidence that could end Trumps Presidency or has evidence that he helped a foreign nation intervene in our elections here and does nothing for TWO YEARS then Duller is a criminal.

Get over it kid, 2 years in and Duller found nothing and you know it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back