Cohen should be disbarred right now for mentioning Trump recordings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again kiddy, if Trump is a spy, and Duller has the evidence, and DOES NOTHING with this evidence, Duller is a traitor.
Sure, but it is, of course, absurd to think he would not present this evidence to the DOJ.
Duller could present the evidence to America and let them rule, but there is NOTHING, at least nothing that doesn't make Trump look good like Page was working for the CIA, which he was

Apparently, its not illegal in the state of New York for one party to record a conversation without the other party's consent.
Who said the recording was made in New York? :dunno:

I don't know if anyone has affirmed that it was made in new york. I was just stating a fact.
A meaningless fact given we don’t know in which state the recording was made.
Your vote for Clinton was meaningless...……………..

Your next vote will be twice as meaningless...…………..
You can dream, but my next vote is for a U.S. Senate seat, which at this point, is a toss up and every vote will count.
Are you bringing an illegal alien with you?

he he he

If Duller knows that Trump is a traitor and does not inform Congress, then Duller is a traitor. What part can you not grasp?
If Duller knows that Trump is a traitor and does not inform Congress, then Duller is a traitor. What part can you not grasp?
You are a stone cold fucking IDIOT! How did you come up with that space cadet load of crap!

Mueller works for and gets paid by the DOJ not Congress, dummy! The work product of the investigation goes through the processes of that Department established by law. I suggest you study up on the definition of the "separation of powers" doctrine embedded in the US Constitution!

So you are saying that Duller knows that Trump is a spy and is not doing anything about it.

If that is true Duller is dumber than you.

Which is pretty dumb
No, he didn't say that. Just how deformed is your brain to think he did? :dunno:

Again kiddy, if Trump is a spy, and Duller has the evidence, and DOES NOTHING with this evidence, Duller is a traitor. This follows simple logic, something that you are not endowed with.
Let's start with you pointing out who it is you think is accusing Trump of being a spy; other than yourself...

Spies collude with the enemy...…………...got that stupid

That said so does the CIA, as Page was working with.

Silly poo poo

Who said the recording was made in New York? :dunno:

I don't know if anyone has affirmed that it was made in new york. I was just stating a fact.

You can dream, but my next vote is for a U.S. Senate seat, which at this point, is a toss up and every vote will count.

he he he
Why would I do that when the only illegal aliens who were caught voting in the last election voted for Trump?

Duller could present the evidence to America and let them rule,
Which would be both illegal and a pervert of the very principles he is tasked to uphold.

Page was working for the CIA? Fascinating. But why should anyone believe this claim?

You are a stone cold fucking IDIOT! How did you come up with that space cadet load of crap!

Mueller works for and gets paid by the DOJ not Congress, dummy! The work product of the investigation goes through the processes of that Department established by law. I suggest you study up on the definition of the "separation of powers" doctrine embedded in the US Constitution!

So you are saying that Duller knows that Trump is a spy and is not doing anything about it.

Which is pretty dumb
No, he didn't say that. Just how deformed is your brain to think he did? :dunno:

Again kiddy, if Trump is a spy, and Duller has the evidence, and DOES NOTHING with this evidence, Duller is a traitor. This follows simple logic, something that you are not endowed with.
Let's start with you pointing out who it is you think is accusing Trump of being a spy; other than yourself...

Silly poo poo
YOU said collusion is not a crime...

collusion is not a crime...

... so I'll just sit back and watch you argue with yourself. :badgrin:

he he he
Why would I do that when the only illegal aliens who were caught voting in the last election voted for Trump?
And Hillary's recount ordered by Jill Stein found even more votes for Trump

Which is pretty dumb

Silly poo poo

LOL, is that why you keep responding like my pet

Witch hunting Trump while All the bad guys are right in front of them
Trump should pull the plug, this folly is disruptive and embarrassing and borderline catering to emotional illness

Which would be both illegal and a pervert of the very principles he is tasked to uphold.

Page was working for the CIA? Fascinating. But why should anyone believe this claim?
Page has said that he was working for the CIA, which means nothing except that the CIA has never denied this

Carter Page may have just let slip that he’s an FBI and CIA informant
He didn't imply or state that he worked for the CIA. He only stated that he gave the government information, when asked.

he he he
And that has .... what to do with this thread topic?

Or is just you trolling your own thread again? :rolleyes:

Silly poo poo

No, I respond to you to make a fool of you. You’re entertainment for me.

he he he
And that has .... what to do with this thread topic?

Or is just you trolling your own thread again? :rolleyes:
So much for letting me argue with myself...…………...little pet

Silly poo poo

No, I respond to you to make a fool of you. You’re entertainment for me.

Oh yes entertainment

Page has said that he was working for the CIA, which means nothing except that the CIA has never denied this

Carter Page may have just let slip that he’s an FBI and CIA informant
He didn't imply or state that he worked for the CIA. He only stated that he gave the government information, when asked.
That is what the CIA does, they employ the most least likely person to double...………

This means working for the CIA, like you work for Burger King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back