Cohen is either going to jail for a long time or will flip on Trump

Cohen is either going to jail for a long time or will flip on Trump.
He has been Trump's fixer. He is a thug. Much of what will put him in jail he did without Trump's involvement but he has lots of dirt on Trump, he can use to lessen his sentence.

They have a lot of dirt on Cohen.....enough to put him away for years

As Trumps fixer, he has much more damaging information on Trump than Stormy Daniels
Lay it out!

He has been Trump's fixer. He is a thug. Much of what will put him in jail he did without Trump's involvement but he has lots of dirt on Trump, he can use to lessen his sentence.
He should be looked into, in as one of his clients is from Russia ,very rich, and had something to do with Hillys little Nuke sale to Russia. I found that very interesting.
Uranium None?

abgg2q.jpg.gif

I love how this administration drives you up a wall. I hope it lasts for another 6 years. You liberals deserve the same type of anxiety that everyday Americans have been feeling for almost 20 years now.
It is not the politics, it is a person that lies, cheats and only cares about himself , to the extent Trump does, can have the most powerful job in the world.
And do not give me the BS that he is like all politicians. Politicians are bad as a whole but not even close to Trump. Trump is closer to a Mafia boss

Okay even if I play your game...why would Cohen flip if he knows Trump has pardon power? You are dreaming...

Will morons like you EVER learn that a scum bucket president CANNOT pardon on state convictions.......and a lot of what Cohen is going to be hit with is going to be based on state crimes.

Okay even if I play your game...why would Cohen flip if he knows Trump has pardon power? You are dreaming...

Will morons like you EVER learn that a scum bucket president CANNOT pardon on state convictions.......and a lot of what Cohen is going to be hit with is going to be based on state crimes.
What are the state crimes? List them.

A thug? The only thugs are the "justice dept" people who took his life apart. Nothing Mr. Cohen did is alleged to be illegal. Hatred does strange things to people.

Wait wait! I know, you've got him now!

Will morons like you EVER learn that a scum bucket president CANNOT pardon on state convictions.......and a lot of what Cohen is going to be hit with is going to be based on state crimes
Nothing Cohen did meets the definition of a state crime or a federal crime...but he is being investigated by the NY district....and so far we have heard zip zero nada....there are no crimes just supposition by butthurt libs...

Flynn is either going to jail for a....
Manafort is either going to jail...
Gates is either...
Papodopolous is either...
Jared is either....
Deutsche Bank.....

We got him this time!! Part, 714,900

Gates is either...
Jared is either....
Deutsche Bank.....

We got him this time!! Part, 714,900
You are right, they all could be going to jail. Nixon had about the same amount of staff in jail.

Gates is either...
Jared is either....
Deutsche Bank....

Whatever helps your delusions, Frankie.......lol

upload_2018-5-11_16-59-31.png

Forum List

Back