Coca-Cola, Home Depot, oppose Republicans' efforts to make it hard for black people to vote

The plan by Republicans is based on debunked lies about voting fraud via absentee ballots.
These false allegations have come to be known as "The Big Lie".
Courts have determined that Republicans have shown no evidence to prove fraud.
Coca-Cola and Home Depot know that they will be boycotted if they don't oppose these voter suppression efforts.
They better be aware that they will be boycotted if they don't stand for fair and above-board elections. Pepsi and Lowes are just as available. Coke has already shown that they are anti-white racist. Try to be less white indeed. How would they be received if they said try to be less black. Your post is ludicrous.

Nazis are gonna Nazi.

However, as they were before, they will be stopped again.

So, let me ask you this:

Are black people incapable of providing an ID because they are black? Or are they too stupid to comprehend such a simple concept?

Or are you racist for making such an implication? If Black people are to be as revered and respected as you want them to be, they should be seen as just as intelligent as white people and just as capable of following the same laws as white people. Treat them equally when it comes to voting. If they can provide an ID at the liquor shop they can provide one to vote.

But you, a grievance scholar, has to dumb everything down and make it easier for them than it has any right being. Stop treating the African American race as a bunch of Neanderthals who can't comprehend simple societal and legal concepts.

The plan by Republicans is based on debunked lies about voting fraud via absentee ballots.
Coca-Cola and Home Depot know that they will be boycotted if they don't oppose these voter suppression efforts.

So, it's not because these corporations agree with the dems, but they fear the dems will fuck them up if they do not conform with them on policy?

OP didnt mention that Amazon opposes mail in voting because it is not secure.

Amazon opposes it so that they same people in control will continue to be in control. I an Amazon Stock Holder wanted to vote, would they be expected to travel to the Amazon Polling Places? Not going to happen for thousands of Amazon Stock Holders.

I am talking about union voting for employees. Not stockholders.

Fuck em I drink Pepsi and can go to Harbor Freight and Elliott’s Hardware.

I replaced soda with ice water a while ago, because it's healthier. And I far prefer to shop at Ace Hardware, because their employees actually know something about using the products and doing home repair.

Big leftist corporations keep this crap up, and they're going to give a real shot in the arm to the small local businesses.

You may not like what you call voter suppression, but it's needed to stop the voter fraud we had in the last election.

Have you figured out how to log onto the Internet or does a white person have to do that for you?

"... a lot of people don’t know how to register. Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner city districts, know how to use … Know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination" - Joe Biden, hero of minorities by acknowledging their limitations, amiright?
You mean like as if they were my slave??!???

No!
That would be racist and very rightwing of me. I reject the very notion.

Have you figured out how to log onto the Internet or does a white person have to do that for you?

"... a lot of people don’t know how to register. Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner city districts, know how to use … Know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination" - Joe Biden, hero of minorities by acknowledging their limitations, amiright?
You mean like as if they were my slave??!???

No!
That would be racist and very rightwing of me. I reject the very notion.
Slave? Doubling down on "poor kids as bright ad white kids" comment, your hero, Joe "i sniffed a kid and I liked it" Biden said that minorities can't figure out how to log onto the internet

There's a very simple fact that you commie never seem to be able to deal with.

The Supreme Court gave anyone who thinks their voting rights are being infringed, special standing to bring a case in federal court. There are plenty of commie hate groups that would gleefully provide such people free representation in a case. Yet you don't see any news about the massive amount of these cases being filed in federal court.

Can you explain that???????

Another racist Dimwinger saying blacks are too stupid and lazy to get an ID.

How is ending no excuse absentee voting and limiting hours going to oppress black people?
That is one of the stupidest things i have ever heard.
Voter suppression is real. You know it.I know it.
That has nothing to do with claiming ending no excuse absentee voting and limiting hours will oppress black people.
Thats silly.

Forum List

Back