CNN’s Zakaria puzzled by Biden’s unpopularity

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
“But first, here’s ‘my take.’ I have to confess, I find Joe Biden’s unpopularity puzzling. He’s rounding out his first year in the White House with the lowest end-of-first-year approval ratings of any elected president in modern times, with the exception of Donald Trump. Why is this? Biden is a genial, likable person. Many of the policies he’s pursued have been popular, even some with Republican support. The country is doing reasonably well economically, as measures like unemployment, which is declining, the stock market, which is rising, and interest rates demonstrate."

You are on a news channel.....ASK THE PEOPLE WHY THEY DON'T LIKE BIDEN. It's not a secret.

“But first, here’s ‘my take.’ I have to confess, I find Joe Biden’s unpopularity puzzling. He’s rounding out his first year in the White House with the lowest end-of-first-year approval ratings of any elected president in modern times, with the exception of Donald Trump. Why is this? Biden is a genial, likable person. Many of the policies he’s pursued have been popular, even some with Republican support. The country is doing reasonably well economically, as measures like unemployment, which is declining, the stock market, which is rising, and interest rates demonstrate."

You are on a news channel.....ASK THE PEOPLE WHY THEY DON'T LIKE BIDEN. It's not a secret.
Dims are some dim bulbs.

Biden is a genial, likable person.
This is where people always lose me when discussing that mumbling dumbfuck.
He threatened to fight a citizen on the campaign trail. he said he wanted to fight trump. Told republicans they didnt deserve to know his position on things. Almost got his ass beat by his SS detail for assaulting dudes wife. Touches little children in inappropriately. Looks at them in perv ways. He is a fear monger and war monger. Habitual liar.
I mean, can we not be honest and admit this guy is a creepy fucking asshole? Goddamn

He threatened to fight a citizen on the campaign trail. he said he wanted to fight trump. Told republicans they didnt deserve to know his position on things. Almost got his ass beat by his SS detail for assaulting dudes wife. Touches little children in inappropriately. Looks at them in perv ways. He is a fear monger and war monger. Habitual liar.
I mean, can we not be honest and admit this guy is a creepy fucking asshole? Goddamn

He is ALWAYS a complete FUCKING ASSHOLE to people with which whom he disagrees.

On the campaign trail he called people FAT and challenged them to push up contests. :laughing0301:

He is an asshole, like the dictionary definition of asshole.

He is a pathological liar, from lying about how his wife and child died to lying about his education.

Winner! His Speech was just more DemNazi propaganda. It's 'those people' that are at fault.....yah know.....'dorty joos' or deplorables. They are the problem don't Jah Know?

If Biden had fought Trump?Trump would have crippled Biden.

I personally think it has to do with the vast right wing conspiracy Hillary used to speak of

They are everywhere!

Joe claimed he got 3 degrees, and graduated at the top of his class and got a full scholarship to college...ALL LIES.

"I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect," said Biden, pointing at the man. "I went to law school on a full academic scholarship."

"I was the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship. ... The first year in law school I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class and then decided I wanted to stay and went back to law school and in fact ended up in the top half of my class," he continued.

Maybe Democrats don't care if they lose in '22?
Like Republicans, they serve the interests of their donor class, i.e., the richest ten percent of voters who really can exist as if the stock market is the economy?

The Democrats Are Trying To Lose

"Cognitive dissonance is one of the defining traits of American politics, but with this weekend’s blow against the Build Back Better bill, we’ve now reached an inflection point:

"Americans are being simultaneously asked to believe that Democrats are mounting a valiant last-ditch defense of democracy against insurrectionists and election deniers, and yet we’re also watching Democrats proudly surrender the midterm elections to those same fascists, knowingly creating Weimar-esque conditions for an authoritarian takeover."

• "Upon assuming office, one of President Joe Biden’s first moves was to tell governors that his $15 minimum wage campaign promise was effectively a lie — and congressional Democrats then insulted everyone’s intelligence by blaming their own fireable parliamentary adviser, an appointed bureaucrat with no real power, for the betrayal.
  • While flirting with cuts to housing programs, Democrats have mismanaged meager rental assistance programs and allowed the eviction moratorium to end — a one-two punch that is now creating a mass eviction process reminiscent of the meltdown that caused Democrats’ 2010 electoral massacre"

Last edited:

LOL. Yes, I can see how people at CNN would be mystified.

If Biden had fought Trump?Trump would have crippled Biden.
Trump would have got his inheritance baby ass whipped. Who has trump ever whipped? Biden is in better physical condition, trump stands no chance.

The media is not liberal. This is why Biden is unpopular. Look at you guys, you repeat factless right wing bullshit all day and actually believe the words of a man who lied over 30,000 times while in office. America has become fat and stupid.

Forum List

Back