Should A President Remain In Office

Should A President Remain In Office if they are responsible for over 200,000 Covid deaths?

• Trump was responsible, Biden is not

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Biden is responsible, Trump was not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ok, Ok, Ok, I'll admit it.

It's my fault.

Happy?

Now if we could all just isolate, get jabbed (or drink bleach, same difference), and wear our underwear over our heads this would all go away as Fauci and China would then have to release a second virus.

MSN sure does NOT have their facts correct.

TRUST THE MEDIA!! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

From the article:

"Notably, the first confirmed coronavirus death to occur on U.S. soil was dated February 28, 2021. There were 327 days between the first American death and Trump leaving office, and 333 days from Biden's inauguration to December 19."

REALLY? The first COVID death in the US was FEB 28th, 2021????

HUH????????????????

So you're trying to blame Biden for a pandemic that began a year before he took office?

The initial response to which Trump bungled horribly?

A pandemic that Republicans refuse to vaccinate against?
Trying to ignore that?

TNHarley
I agree. China is responsible. If they had locked their country down the rest of the world wouldn't have had to deal with their virus.

China is responsible for each death and every ruined economy.

Once that virus hit our shores people were going to die and nothing anyone did or said would have stopped it.

So you're trying to blame Biden for a pandemic that began a year before he took office?

The initial response to which Trump bungled horribly?

A pandemic that Republicans refuse to vaccinate against?
????????????? There are multiple choices in this poll to blame Biden, Trump, Both, Neither, and other. Your bias is showing. The poll clearly gives you the opportunity to blame Trump, not Biden.

IMHO, neither president is responsible for COVID deaths. Mostly it was people with comorbidities who left themselves vulnerable due to poor lifestyle choices. Maybe the flu woulda got many of them anyway. In Trump's case, I think he got bad information and based his decisions on what he was told. What else could he do, the WHO and the CDC both lied to him and then there was that fucking Fauci who changed his mind every 5 seconds.

And I have a hard time blaming Biden for the COVID deaths on his watch, what were his mistakes that cost lives? How can we really tell how many lives were saved by getting the vaccines vs those lost? There's no way to tell what would happened had he done things differently, same as Trump. And the new variants didn't help either. I will say though, that both parties and both presidents should have been more united from the getgo in dealing with the pandemic but well, politics is politics.

Forum List

Back