CNN viewers have bled off by half since Biden took office, and it gets worse

Money talks, sponsors walk. CNN needs a new villain so they pick...our police force. Pretty sad.

People who watch CNN for all their news:

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

To name a few....shows on this message board and in my Moron Wall of Shame for several.
Lol I love how you assume base on no information that we all get our news from CNN.
Not based on any information? I can tell by your idiotic posts and lack of any common sense.
Umm okay whatever dude.

Can’t make this stuff up. Fewer people are watching that garbage. Now they are moving to anti police rhetoric. Maybe the country is waking

I'm sure all the conservatives have seen the Project Veritas videos where the CNN news director confesses to making up lies to increase ratings and to hurt Trump. And I'm sure not a single leftist here is even aware that they exist - unless there's a thread I haven't seen yet, but, even then, they will deny the stories.

Money talks, sponsors walk. CNN needs a new villain so they pick...our police force. Pretty sad.

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

To name a few....shows on this message board and in my Moron Wall of Shame for several.
Your cherry picked numbers don't really tell.the story.

Try this instead.

There are literally dozens of links that the numbers are way down. Stop being an idiot leftist. Your life is a tragedy. I am very sorry for you but it’s not my fault.
They aleady knew this. They just don't want to hear it...lol....Poor Fredo
What does eric tRump have to do with this?

This belongs in media.
This is strictly politics as CNN is a politics station. CNN has zero do to with journalism though.
CNN is a news station not a political organization.
Says you. Please show me a CNN link where they criticize Joe Biden since he has come into office. There are plenty of reasons to do so.

1618795138800.png

This belongs in media.
This is strictly politics as CNN is a politics station. CNN has zero do to with journalism though.
CNN is a news station not a political organization.
Says you. Please show me a CNN link where they criticize Joe Biden since he has come into office. There are plenty of reasons to do so.

View attachment 481477
And then you woke up

I also remember back in the early 90s listening to AM radio and tuning on to the Rush Limbaugh show. He had Clinton derangement syndrome. It was ALL he talked about, morning noon and night! I agreed with him up to a point. Then it was just beating a dead horse. I have to think that even liberals notice this weird media focus on demonizing conservatives ALL THE BLOODY TIME. Now: the media demonizes Trump and conservatives morning noon and night, that must alert you something might be askew. Just maybe.
You may be right. However, the orange man had endless stupid stuff to talk about, and you never felt the MSM was beating a dead horse. Now, he was gone. Do you feel the news is dead?

I also remember back in the early 90s listening to AM radio and tuning on to the Rush Limbaugh show. He had Clinton derangement syndrome. It was ALL he talked about, morning noon and night! I agreed with him up to a point. Then it was just beating a dead horse. I have to think that even liberals notice this weird media focus on demonizing conservatives ALL THE BLOODY TIME. Now: the media demonizes Trump and conservatives morning noon and night, that must alert you something might be askew. Just maybe.
You may be right. However, the orange man had endless stupid stuff to talk about, and you never felt the MSM was beating a dead horse. Now, he was gone. Do you feel the news is dead?

There is less news...

The Biden Admin is boringly competent... Reality TV is full of people just screwing up, that drives rating...

But if someone says that CNN rating drop was a reason to vote for Trump then that is just jokeable...

People voted to end the madness and restore sanity... This is a good news story for Biden...

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

Second thread, babe. :)
Trump??..who dat?
:auiqs.jpg:
Trump = Ratings. That is who. Now you snowflakes need a new villain.

LOL That they do. Every time they can't come up with an answer they pull either the Trump card or the race card.

They sure are whiny little shits.

Ratings fall after disasters. They were high during 9/11 as well. High during desert storm. Disasters equal high ratings for news. Trump was a disaster. Biden is not.

Ratings fall after disasters. They were high during 9/11 as well. High during desert storm. Disasters equal high ratings for news. Trump was a disaster. Biden is not.

Oh please! Bowing to China, Bowing to Iran, while calling for some 6+ Trillion in debt in his first hundred days is a disaster! Believe it.

Oh please! Bowing to China, Bowing to Iran, while calling for some 6+ Trillion in debt in his first hundred days is a disaster! Believe it.
Look at the ratings. If it were a disaster everyone would be watching. Read the OP! Dense much?

JoeB131
Faun
DrLove
Dragonlady
Mac1958
candycorn
colfax_m
Care4all
bill718
Billy000
Superbadbrutha
Biff_Poindexter
schmidlap
BWK
bodecea
MarcATL
Moonglow

Thanks for making my day with that great news.

I have not watched that "news" source since 2016.

I am now waiting for that rag New York Times to get its comeuppance.

Look at the ratings. If it were a disaster everyone would be watching. Read the OP! Dense much?

CNN attracted fellow travelers like yourself, who woke up every morning hating Trump, and Republicans. Since they embraced their biases, and now have who they wanted in office they switch to covering for the administration. That’s boring, and thus they loose ratings..Simple

There is less news...

The Biden Admin is boringly competent... Reality TV is full of people just screwing up, that drives rating...

But if someone says that CNN rating drop was a reason to vote for Trump then that is just jokeable...

People voted to end the madness and restore sanity... This is a good news story for Biden...
Border Crisis = boring

You are a winner

Forum List

Back