CNN Undecideds: Bitter Biden acted like a buffoon, very disappointed!

I agree I think it was to try to confuse Paul Ryan. It frankly to me is arrogance of Liberals it really is they hate to be wrong. When they don't like your answer they simply don't let you talk

Last edited:
I think he came off as severely insecure. He was trying to protect his VP perks ... seeming desperate in that. I loved it.

I agree I think it wast try to confuse Paul Ryan. It frankly to me is arrogance of Liberals it really is they hate to be wrong. When they don't like your answer they simply don't let you talk

Between his interruptions and the moderator's constant assists, they certainly neutralized the calm and thoughtful Ryan.

That only plays to the Libtard base, however. Independents saw an unhinged old loon.

Biden was laughing because Ryan was lyin.

Any specific examples? Or is your calling Ryan a liar the same as your telling us all how Scott Walker was going to be recalled... Pure nonsense.

biden won

Very intellectual statement... Care to elaborate?

Ryan wants to privatize SS and Medicare. How would that work out in a crash like 2008?

Ryan did not even know the facts on the ground in Afghanistan. He was embarrassing.

This is the guy you want to be vice president?

Please....

No, Ryan does not want to privatize SS or Medicare. He wants to allow people to make choices. The American way.

You don't even know the facts on the ground in Afghanistan. Nor, do I believe you want to know.

Yes, this is the guy I want to be the vice president. He knows what he is talking about. You don't.

Forum List

Back