CNN threatens to DOX an individual for exercising free speech

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
CNN, the one and only Clearly not News Network has bottomed to a new low. After the big reveal that the network's officials don't believe the fake Russia rhetoric themselves, CNN has no choice, but to double down on the stupid.

Now they are threatening to dox a reddit user who created the brilliant gif, where Trump takes the network out for the benefit of anyone who values journalistic standards.

Multi-billion dollar company threatening a private citizen for making a gif, I can see why jihadists are their friends. Can't wait for this network to be history. Thank Trump...

CNN, the one and only Clearly not News Network has bottomed to a new low. After the big reveal that the network's officials don't believe the fake Russia rhetoric themselves, CNN has no choice, but to double down on the stupid.

Now they are threatening to dox a reddit user who created the brilliant gif, where Trump takes the network out for the benefit of anyone who values journalistic standards.

Multi-billion dollar company threatening a private citizen for making a gif, I can see why jihadists are their friends. Can't wait for this network to be history. Thank Trump...

Doxing is freedom of speech too.

What CNN did is a crime. Criminal News Network.

Name the law broken by CNN.

Let's see...

A person is guilty of coercion in the second degree when he or she compels or induces a person to engage in conduct which the latter has a legal right to abstain from engaging in, or to abstain from engaging in conduct in which he or she has a legal right to engage, or compels or induces a person to join a group, organization or criminal enterprise which such latter person has a right to abstain from joining, by means of instilling in him or her a fear that, if the demand is not complied with, the actor or another will:

1. Cause physical injury to a person;  or

2. Cause damage to property;  or

3. Engage in other conduct constituting a crime;  or

4. Accuse some person of a crime or cause criminal charges to be instituted against him or her;  or

5. Expose a secret or publicize an asserted fact, whether true or false, tending to subject some person to hatred, contempt or ridicule;  or
New York Consolidated Laws, Penal Law - PEN § 135.60 | FindLaw

Coerced News Network.

I bust on CNN using Twitter all the time. They are MORE than welcome to reveal my name and address. It's not like I fear the wrath of these sacks of shit or their leftard supporters....nothing but a bunch of purse-swinging asswipes. I would have taken the credit for creating the gif had I known that this would be their reaction.

There are laws in the country, and slander and the like exist for a reason.

What crime did they commit then?

Maybe you should read my last post... and your last post as well:

I can see that your critical thinking skills are acquired from the Corrupt News Network.

Last edited:

name one law broken by the reddit user who made the gif.

Calling CNN "fake news" isn't slanderous....and especially given the ample evidence out there to support that. You have to admit, having a huge news organization going after a private citizen that created a "gif" depicting Trump taking down the Clown News Network with threats of exposing his name and address is beyond disgusting. Me? I would GLADLY take credit for it and it has inspired me to create one that will cut the Clown News Work to the core and I will plaster it on every blog site I visit including FB where I have a HUGE following whose members that have huge followings will share it as well. They are more than welcome to come after me. I would LOVE the opportunity to be interviewed on their network so I could tell them what I really think about them....but they would crater BIG time. They don't have a single host that could go "toe to toe" with me....not one.

Maybe you should read my last post... and your last post as well:

I can see that your critical thinking skills are acquired from the Corrupt News Network.

Or maybe all I need to read is your last comment here, which is you insulting me. Oh, well, you might have a point, you haven't really made it, but you got your insult in.

CNN is not a credible news source. I'm not watching them and I'm not reading them. I have made sure my kid understands he can't use them in anything educational. In fact, I only come across them when someone from the right posts about them.

name one law broken by the reddit user who made the gif.

At least he wasn't arrested like Obama did to the producer of the movie showing Mohomohamad as a queer

-Geaux

Why would you support them in anything? They have proved it's all about the ratings and now they want to act like goons? Fuck 'em.

Fuck you cry baby bitches LOL....you suck Trump balls

Trump fans howl ‘blackmail’ after CNN finds Redditor who created president’s wrestling meme
CNN came under fire late Tuesday after the Reddit user who claimed credit for the tweet by President Donald Trump issued an apology as well as other offensive things he’s posted online.

Fuck you cry baby bitches LOL....you suck Trump balls

Trump fans howl ‘blackmail’ after CNN finds Redditor who created president’s wrestling meme
CNN came under fire late Tuesday after the Reddit user who claimed credit for the tweet by President Donald Trump issued an apology as well as other offensive things he’s posted online.

Why would you support a media conglomerate?

Forum List

Back