CNN-Thomas Jefferson Memorial Should be Removed

"CNN-Thomas Jefferson Memorial Should be Removed"

Wrong, 'CNN' advocates no such thing, this yet another lie from the right.

The statement was made by an on-air personality, not 'CNN.'

The 'statement' wasn't advocating that the Jefferson Memorial be removed. Quite the opposite. She was raising the question of whether the argument for removing confederate flags could be used to also attack monuments to founders who owned slaves - a proposition both parties rejected.

This entire thread is a circle-jerk to a delusion.

It'll be fascinating to see how far all of this goes.

No "offensive" or potentially "offensive" messages anywhere, from public places to clothing to the written word. Words and phrases that might be considered "microaggressive" stamped out. "Consequences" for anyone who dares to "offend". Any historical leader who did something that might be considered "offensive" stricken from the public square and history books.

This is starting to look like a sci-fi movie.

This is exactly where the Obama regime wanted to take us. He has even said, referring the the White House "this is my house!" He isn't planning on leaving, even though the White House belongs to us.

Good God people this is 2015 and we haven't renamed states that are named after Indian tribes or sayings!
We need to boycott and ban the 26 states named after Indian tribes and or phrases TODAY!!

The 'statement' wasn't advocating that the Jefferson Memorial be removed. Quite the opposite. She was raising the question of whether the argument for removing confederate flags could be used to also attack monuments to founders who owned slaves - a proposition both parties rejected.

Welcome to USMB.

They are desperate for ratings. CNN is trying to redefine themselves to take MSNBC's miniscule market share, and doing it badly.

I saw this coming; how do you trash the confenderate flag and not extend it to the founding fathers when you're a libtard corporatist putz?
are you joking?

Are you retarded?
i'm honestly asking. are you positing your position that one can't trash the confederate flag without trashing the founding fathers seriously or as a joke?
i believe you are serious, but i don't want to make a mistake.

What is the reason for liberals trashing the confederate flag? Slavery (allegedly)
What did many founding fathers have? Slaves
Did the founding fathers attempt to abolish slavery when making the Constitution? Some might say no.
Do liberals honor and revere the Constitution? No. They honor so-called new global order.

It's not rocket science; of course there are many in libtard land that are all too happy to attack the founding fathers. It's not like they (you) hold them in high esteem.
so not joking.

williepete, TheGreatGatsby wasn't joking. RoshawnMarkwees wasn't joking. the traitor in the op wasn't joking.

i don't think people are joking in this thread as much as you thought.

You're a troll, aren't you?... Anyhow, liberals routinely wipe their asses with the US's heritage and values....What's to joke about?

Offend no one, keep your opinions to yourself at all times, don't complain when symbols of America are removed, don't complain when we take from you.

Just shut up, stay in line and you'll be fine. Ssshhhh.

What do you hope to accomplish by misrepresenting what was said about the Jefferson memorial? Aside from looking like a partisan hack I mean.

So Political Correctness de joure is the new standard of what historical monuments will be allowed? I think we owe an appology to the Taliban and ISIS for condemning their destruction of archaeological relics that they found offensive.
nope, again, the only jackass that put the idea forward seriously was one that was defending the traitors's flag.

and again, she brought it up in the context that the previous interview had used it in a slippery slope argument to support the traitors' flag.

Offend no one, keep your opinions to yourself at all times, don't complain when symbols of America are removed, don't complain when we take from you.

What do you hope to accomplish by misrepresenting what was said about the Jefferson memorial? Aside from looking like a partisan hack I mean.
That's not what I said.

My comment was based on the behavior and actions of the American Left on a large-scale basis. Day in, day out, from issue to issue.

What do you hope to accomplish by misrepresenting my point about the American Left? Aside from looking like a partisan hack I mean.

No "offensive" or potentially "offensive" messages anywhere, from public places to clothing to the written word. Words and phrases that might be considered "microaggressive" stamped out. "Consequences" for anyone who dares to "offend". Any historical leader who did something that might be considered "offensive" stricken from the public square and history books.

^you forgot you posted that?

That's not what I said.

My comment was based on the behavior and actions of the American Left on a large-scale basis. Day in, day out, from issue to issue.

What do you hope to accomplish by misrepresenting my point about the American Left? Aside from looking like a partisan hack I mean.

so you realize then that 'the left' is not saying that the jefferson memorial should be removed? that the cnn personality did not advocate the idea, and that it was only discussed because a guest had put it forward as a slippery slope argument?

^you forgot you posted that?
Of course not. Yet you still choose not to see how it implies a big picture.

Always nice to see how pissy and defensive you folks get about my little posts.

That's not what I said.

so you realize then that 'the left' is not saying that the jefferson memorial should be removed? that the cnn personality did not advocate the idea, and that it was only discussed because a guest had put it forward as a slippery slope argument?
Nope, not yet.

We'll see.

That's not what I said.

Nope, not yet.

We'll see.

there is no 'we will see'
that's what happened. it's in the past. either you can be honest about it or you can't.

can you be honest about it?

That's not what I said.

Nope, not yet.

We'll see.

that's what happened. it's in the past. either you can be honest about it or you can't.

I didn't refer specifically to the memorial.

Can you be honest about that?

That's not what I said.

Nope, not yet.

We'll see.

No, he cannot. He jumps on a thread, no matter how incorrect the "facts" are, and continues to pretend what he thought happened actually happened. Comical.

Get out the jackhammers. The Stone Mountain Memorial has to be chiseled off pronto. That thing can offend people from over a mile.

img_1418-1024x683.jpg
Washington and Jefferson owned slaves......so they have to get blown off of Mount Rushmore.

Mount Rushmore - U.S. Presidents - HISTORY.com

We need to get rid of Country Music and NASCAR too. To many racist Red-necks involved.

By the time the American Leftist Taliban get done...the only thing left of this country will be MSNBC and Rap-music.

Forum List

Back