CNN reports 1 year old died of a "Fentanyl Overdose".

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Overdose????? As if a 1 year old just happened to take more than his usual dose of Fentanyl and died? The correct term is POISONING and the Democrats continue to use this absurd description to coverup what is happening to our country. This is a POISON ATTACK by China, Mexico and the Drug Cartels that is flowing through the border into every American town and city.

joebidenopenborderdeaths.jpg

Overdose????? As if a 1 year old just happened to take more than his usual dose of Fentanyl and died? The correct term is POISONING and the Democrats continue to use this absurd description to coverup what is happening to our country. This is a POISON ATTACK by China, Mexico and the Drug Cartels that is flowing through the border into every American town and city.

Fentanyl dealers don`t need to import their poison from Mexico or China. It`s made right here.

Fentanyl dealers don`t need to import their poison from Mexico or China. It`s made right here.

There must be some legitimate manufacture of it as well, and legitimate medical use.

When I broke my leg, four years ago, I remember that the paramedics gave me an injection of fentanyl before they undertook the difficult and delicate task of extracting me from the construction site where I had been working. I remember one of them saying the name “fentanyl” as what they were going to inject into me, and I remember realizing right away that that's the same drug that had been in the news quite a bit, over people dying from overdoses thereof.

I wasn't worried by it. No attempt was being made to get me “high” on it, and these were medical professionals who knew how to properly use this drug to control the pain that was going to be involved in moving someone with a broken bone out of a rough constructions site.

The term "overdose" implies that there is a correct dose which was exceeded. I can't imagine the correct dose of fentinilo for anyone, much less a one year old.

They've been trying hard to normalize puberty blockers for healthy children with no issues with their puberty. Now they want to normalize recreational fentanyl for babies. There really is no such place as rock bottom for these people.

Number one killer of our 18-49 year olds in our country thanks to Evil Incarnate in the White House

The term "overdose" implies that there is a correct dose which was exceeded. I can't imagine the correct dose of fentinilo for anyone, much less a one year old.

They've been trying hard to normalize puberty blockers for healthy children with no issues with their puberty. Now they want to normalize recreational fentanyl for babies. There really is no such place as rock bottom for these people.

what the hell are you going on about? just ranting? the day care were drug dealers...had a trap door....

The term "overdose" implies that there is a correct dose which was exceeded. I can't imagine the correct dose of fentinilo [sic] for anyone, much less a one year old.

Before the paramedics hauled me out of a construction site, four years ago, with a broken leg, they were able to determine a correct dose of fentanyl to give me. There probably is even a correct dose to give an infant that is in intense pain. But this is definitely not a drug to be administered by those who do not really know what they are doing with it.

Before the paramedics hauled me out of a construction site, four years ago, with a broken leg, they were able to determine a correct dose of fentanyl to give me. There probably is even a correct dose to give an infant that is in intense pain. But this is definitely not a drug to be administered by those who do not really know what they are doing with it.
So . . . just as I said. You've now gone from advocating chemical castration, and mammary/genital mutilation for children to advocating fentanyl for babies.

So long as a profit seeker with an M. D. Signs off.

Thus the Mengelian treatment of children starts in the womb and continuesvwithout gaps to adulthood for those kids lucky enough make it that far.

So . . . just as I said. You've now gone from advocating chemical castration, and mammary/genital mutilation for children to advocating fentanyl for babies.

I've not said any such things.

I'm merely pointing out that its tremendous potential for abuse and harm notwithstanding, fentanyl is a drug that has legitimate use, when administered by medical professionals that know what they are doing with it.

There must be some legitimate manufacture of it as well, and legitimate medical use.

When I broke my leg, four years ago, I remember that the paramedics gave me an injection of fentanyl before they undertook the difficult and delicate task of extracting me from the construction site where I had been working. I remember one of them saying the name “fentanyl” as what they were going to inject into me, and I remember realizing right away that that's the same drug that had been in the news quite a bit, over people dying from overdoses thereof.

I wasn't worried by it. No attempt was being made to get me “high” on it, and these were medical professionals who knew how to properly use this drug to control the pain that was going to be involved in moving someone with a broken bone out of a rough constructions site.
Colonoscopies.

The precursor chemicals to make the Fentanyl is still shipped from China. Most of the Fentanyl is still being smuggled in, but more and more Fentanyl labs are popping up. Gee maybe Biden could get up his courage and ask Xi Jinping to pretty please stop the chemical attack on our citizens.

Forum List

Back