CNN Poll: 2% Think America Is Doing ‘Very Well’ Under Joe Biden

BTW, North Korea is launching Rockets again, something that President Trump stopped.

The Tard Faux President we have now cannot even stop himself from screwing up a speech read from a teleprompter, let alone stop himself from shitting his diaper.

Wait, are you saying being in a pandemic causes some issues? Pre-COVID Trump was absolutely knocking virtually everything out of the park. COVID hits and things got dicier but that didn't stop brain-dead Democrats from saying he was a terrible President and was doing a horrible job. The reality is that if Trump was President right now we would be safer from terrorism, safer from COVID if, for no other reason than border control, be paying less for gas, N. Korea wouldn't be playing war games again, we wouldn't be looking at spending trillions of dollars we don't have nor being taxed to death.

Yeah, Democrats are THAT stupid if they think Biden is doing America any favors.

And isn't it funny how those daily death totals stopped when Dementia took over. Nearly every leftist on this board and outside of USMB blamed Trump for each and every death. Haven't heard much from the crowd now that thousands are dying under Dementia.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Who are those 2%?

Today's bullshit "I hate Joe Biden" thread using Breitbart as a source. Yawn.

I guess you haven't learned that hating harms the hater. The more you hate Biden, the more your life and health will go downhill.

Wait, are you saying being in a pandemic causes some issues? Pre-COVID Trump was absolutely knocking virtually everything out of the park. COVID hits and things got dicier but that didn't stop brain-dead Democrats from saying he was a terrible President and was doing a horrible job. The reality is that if Trump was President right now we would be safer from terrorism, safer from COVID if, for no other reason than border control, be paying less for gas, N. Korea wouldn't be playing war games again, we wouldn't be looking at spending trillions of dollars we don't have nor being taxed to death.

Yeah, Democrats are THAT stupid if they think Biden is doing America any favors.
Pre-Covid our country, our people, our businesses were knocking everything out of the park, I don't know when we starting giving presidents all the credit for the economic up and downs much of which they don't have any influence or control over. But yes under Trump we were knocking it out of the park and under Trump we fell off a cliff. These generalizations are pointless.

And isn't it funny how those daily death totals stopped when Dementia took over. Nearly every leftist on this board and outside of USMB blamed Trump for each and every death. Haven't heard much from the crowd now that thousands are dying under Dementia.

Well the daily death totals fell off the charts - down to fewer than 200 deaths per day, until the pandemic of the unvaccinated took hold. Even then, with half the country vaccinated, the death rate is half what it was under Trump. Scroll down to the Daily Deaths chart near the bottom of the page.

Well the daily death totals fell off the charts - down to fewer than 200 deaths per day, until the pandemic of the unvaccinated took hold. Even then, with half the country vaccinated, the death rate is half what it was under Trump. Scroll down to the Daily Deaths chart near the bottom of the page.

I didn't say it couldn't be found, I said it wasn't a headline nearly every day and week like it was under Trump. And I have yet to see one commie blame Biden for one Armerican covid death like they did with Trump as well.

Who are those 2%?
Well done Biden and the OP to show things are improving

1631633984536.png

That is still a big net improvement on January... March was a bit optimistic but they were coming out of a very bad situation in January... There was an insurrection..

81 million votes! :auiqs.jpg:

What is completely shocking is that 74 million Americans actually voted for 4 more years of disease, debt, death, and the economic chaos of the trade wars Trump started.

I have often wondered if Trump hadn't come up with some sort of scheme to get the dead to vote or something similar, to get that many people to turn out for him, and the reason he keeps claiming the Democrats "stole" the election is because he thought he had it in the bag, and now thinks that the only way Biden could have won is to have "outcheated" him.

Trump is so clearly crazy, that it's hard to know what he really believes, or whether he's just lying as a means to an end. How does anyone listen to the shit coming out of Trump's mouth and not realize there isn't a shred of evidence to support any of it and there never was.

It's just like the "birther" lie. Did Trump really believe Obama was born in Kenya, or was it simply market research to determine just how racist and gullible the Republican Party really is? My money is on the latter, but lately I'm wondering if the family curse of Alzheimer's hasn't taken over, and even Trump can't tell fact from shit he makes up any more.

What is completely shocking is that 74 million Americans actually voted for 4 more years of disease, debt, death, and the economic chaos of the trade wars Trump started.

I have often wondered if Trump hadn't come up with some sort of scheme to get the dead to vote or something similar, to get that many people to turn out for him, and the reason he keeps claiming the Democrats "stole" the election is because he thought he had it in the bag, and now thinks that the only way Biden could have won is to have "outcheated" him.

Trump is so clearly crazy, that it's hard to know what he really believes, or whether he's just lying as a means to an end. How does anyone listen to the shit coming out of Trump's mouth and not realize there isn't a shred of evidence to support any of it and there never was.

It's just like the "birther" lie. Did Trump really believe Obama was born in Kenya, or was it simply market research to determine just how racist and gullible the Republican Party really is? My money is on the latter, but lately I'm wondering if the family curse of Alzheimer's hasn't taken over, and even Trump can't tell fact from shit he makes up any more.
CuckooClock.gif

You mean like when he said the vaccines will stop you from getting covid, or when he said the Afghan military is the strongest in the world, or when he said he would never support mandated vaccines?

Aw bullshit.

When Trump was serving the nation as President, the media made up "controversies" out of thin air about the man.

Do you remember how the libs literally crucified Trump over preferring 2 scoops of ice cream instead of 1?

Talking about a nothing burger.

No I don't. I remember the media making up controversies about children being separated from their parents at the Southern Border, and being "lost" in the system. I remember Trump threatening witnesses and firing people via Twitter, and when the MSM called him out on his lies, he attacked them and called them the "enemy of the people".

I remember Congress passing a law to prevent Trump from lifting sanctions against Russia - nearly unanimously in both the House and Senate.

I remember Trump making false claims that Hillary Clinton is a criminal, and the Obama administration was spying on him, but he failed to produce any more evidence of these claims than he did that the election was stolen, or Obama was born in Kenya. Whatever happened to the Huber Investigation, or the Durham Investigation?

All of the "leaks" from the White House that Trump claimed were "fake news" turned out to be true.

Kenyan government shows Obama’s father as Arab. O is 87.5% Arab. Thus, one should pay attention to two catholics, Fau Chi and JoeXi, because the first knew the Mojiang links to dangerous closely-related viruses to SARS-CoV-2 as early as 2017. JoeXi, on the other hand, is a paid-off Chinese puppet of the CIA. Paid off too, is Uganda, who speaks on this boasting video. No wonder the Chinese clammed up about their virus:

This classic commie propaganda video may stall and take time to load. Watching the Ugandan first with the sound turned off is also an option. Watch only the movements:

15 Sep 2021 Expert’s Hail China’s People-Centered Philosophy of Dealing With COVID-19
www.news.cn/english/2021-09/15/c_1310189426.htm

They were paid off to boast for the communists, complete with vaccination symbolism:

13 Sep 2021 Museveni’s China Visit: Hunan Investors Inject Shs6.3trn Into Industrial Park Development in Uganda
’....is one of five Memoranda of Understanding under the framework cooperation agreement between Uganda and Hunan Province....signed in June 2019.’

Forum List

Back