CNN Poll: 2% Think America Is Doing ‘Very Well’ Under Joe Biden

The question wasn't, "Is America doing well", the question was, "Is Biden doing a good job". Neither Biden, nor America are doing to great right now.
You should reread the question. It wasn’t “is Biden doing a good job” where did you get that from?! It was “How well are things going in the country today?”

y’all really do live in an alternate reality

Slade3200 Stock market all time highs, job surplus of 4 million, real estate market booming. Historically those are drivers for high approval ratings. That tells you how much China Joe sucks.
Like I said… we are in a pandemic! And Joe isn’t out there daily boasting and bragging about those factors that you just listed like his predecessor would absolutely be doing right now.

You should reread the question. It wasn’t “is Biden doing a good job” where did you get that from?! It was “How well are things going in the country today?”

y’all really do live in an alternate reality
Read into the question. If you democrats were allowed to pick apart meanings, undertones, insinuations and narratives under Trump, we can do it under Biden.

Read into the question. If you democrats were allowed to pick apart meanings, undertones, insinuations and narratives under Trump, we can do it under Biden.
Oh interesting, you are going to take your queues from the democrats and emulate their dirty tactics. Ok, that's your choice. Do you respect it when you see them doing it? Don't expect to be respected for doing the same.

We are in a pandemic, why would anybody think we are doing well?! What a dumb topic

Biden is doing absolutely NOTHING about the pandemic except for trying to put the screws to the American people.

No new vaccines have been developed since Operation Warp Speed was discontinued in January, no new therapeutics either.

Sleepy Joe is a complete failure, a total boob.

This week I understand he is out on the West Coast trying to save the ultraliberal Golden State which seems to be on the verge of flipping to the red.

If the D's were smart, they would throw the libs under the bus and go down the middle of the road.

So you think news coverage is all about what a President says and not what he does?
News coverage is about drama and buzz. Trump knows this better than anybody. When he wanted to distract from a fuck up he would start some fight or say something controversial

News coverage is about drama and buzz. Trump knows this better than anybody. When he wanted to distract from a fuck up he would start some fight or say something controversial

Aw bullshit.

When Trump was serving the nation as President, the media made up "controversies" out of thin air about the man.

Do you remember how the libs literally crucified Trump over preferring 2 scoops of ice cream instead of 1?

Talking about a nothing burger.

Aw bullshit.

When Trump was serving the nation as President, the media made up "controversies" out of thin air about the man.

Do you remember how the libs literally crucified Trump over preferring 2 scoops of ice cream instead of 1?

Talking about a nothing burger.
I dont remember anything about ice cream but I have no doubt the media made hay out of nothing. Just like Obama was skewered over wearing a tan blazer. I don’t pay attention to stupid stuff like that. Why do you?

Forum List

Back