cnn pissed beause over 300 antifa and blms arrested for rioting

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

does anyone really care what cnn thinks?
Does anyone really care what media right news thinks?

“The report found that more than 90% of federal cases against Black Lives Matter protesters could have been charged in state court — and that in 88% of those cases, the federal charges carried more severe penalties than similar state charges.”

Carrega was just making a statement.

Of course, media right are mind readers.

“The report found that more than 90% of federal cases against Black Lives Matter protesters could have been charged in state court — and that in 88% of those cases, the federal charges carried more severe penalties than similar state charges.”

No-one gives a fuck what you think is more like it

So they got charged in a federal court rather than a state court boo hoo - they're domestic terrorists. They deserve the most severe penalties going.

Only lamers like you would advocate them getting much weaker penalties. Says it all.

No-one gives a fuck what you think is more like it

So they got charged in a federal court rather than a state court boo hoo - they're domestic terrorists. They deserve the most severe penalties going.

Only lamers like you would advocate them getting much weaker penalties. Says it all.

Another Trumptard mind reader.

No one gives a fuck what you think, moron.

Domestic terrorist?
Lame deflection from the attempted insurrection by Trumptards on January 6th.

I didn't say, nor do I give a fuck what happens to them.

Domestic terrorist?

There was no "attempted insurrection". FBI has not found evidence that the disturbance was coordinated and there is no evidence of guns. For a heavily armed population they would have come prepared.

Domestic terrorist?

Yes, domestic terrorism. Burning down businesses, shooting at cops, murdering people and cops. All in the name of a political Agenda. That is textbook terrorism.

There was no "attempted insurrection". FBI has not found evidence that the disturbance was coordinated and there is no evidence of guns. For a heavily armed population they would have come prepared.

No guns?
Who told you, people need guns for an insurrection?
If those nut jobs brought guns, they would have been arrested at Trump's pity rally?

Domestic terrorist?

Remember the key word..."Insurrectionists". Promoted by the Prog Controlled Fifth Column Media/Entertainers Complex. Over and over the peasants get this. Then I watch endless Prog Controlled Fifth Column Media/Entertainers Complex promotions of Antifa/BLM Protests as "Kumbya". Even with seeing assaults, murder, arson, stealing and more and the press spouting.. "Nothing to see here"! Yet a picture shows different then the words in many instances. At least in all of these cases.

No guns?
Who told you, people need guns for an insurrection?
If those nut jobs brought guns, they would have been arrested at Trump's pity rally?
You just go off the deep end again and again. Exactly how many have been charged with insurrection? I know that throwing a word around like you understand makes you think you are smart but it just makes you look clueless.

That sounds like a real good reason to charge BLM Thugs in federal district court for Insurrection.

When these liberal insurrectionists act out, it destroys the fabric of our country.

Yes, domestic terrorism. Burning down businesses, shooting at cops, murdering people and cops. All in the name of a political Agenda. That is textbook terrorism.
Not a politic agenda, moron.
They were protesting a murder.

The rest were charged as such.
Wasn't a word said about "domestic terrorism" or "insurrectionist" by the RW "media", until after January 6th.
Now, Trumptards are trying to deflect, just like the RW "media".

You just go off the deep end again and again. Exactly how many have been charged with insurrection? I know that throwing a word around like you understand makes you think you are smart but it just makes you look clueless.
Most charges haven't even been announced, yet....................................... clueless.

Insurrection-noun
An act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government.

Trumptards.

Domestic terrorist?

I'm nothing to do with Donald Trump.

I just hate leftists, democrats and hypocrites with an absolute passion.

I've criticised the folk on January 6th loads on here.

I'll leave you alone to get on with your sex change operation now. I appreciate this is stressful enough for you.

does anyone really care what cnn thinks?

Considering the reach of power, money, and that they are shown on tvs in bars, hotel lobby's, have multiple CNN channels and so on then a whole lot of people do.

Like it or not CNN is a huge huge source of news for millions and millions of people.

I'm nothing to do with Donald Trump.

I just hate leftists, democrats and hypocrites with an absolute passion.

I've criticised the folk on January 6th loads on here.

I'll leave you alone to get on with your sex change operation now. I appreciate this is stressful enough for you.
Right back at ya' fruit cake.

Republican John Thune stated on the House floor in 1998, “Lying to the American people is a betrayal of trust. The pattern of deception and dishonesty that acts as a bodyguard to this president strikes at the very core of his ability to lead. Either the president chooses contempt or complete disregard — or his conscience is so diminished as to leave him unable to discern the truth from his lies” citing his reasons why Bill Clinton should be impeached.

Today, Thune is a high-ranking member of the Republican Senate, one of the craven Trump enablers who refuses to put country over party.

Sean Hannity was all for NSA surveillance when George W. Bush was president, but now he blames President Obama for NSA surveillance snooping and claims it’s a violation of the 4th Amendment.

Donald Trump criticized Barack Obama endlessly for Golfing. As president, Trump has played golf almost 175 times since taking office, at a cost to taxpayers of $102 million. That’s nearly twice as often as President Obama played over his eight years in office.

Donald Trump and Sean Hannity were both against Wikileaks Assange. After Wikileaks Julian Assange helped Trump by releasing criminally hacked / stolen DNC emails, Trump and Hannity now loves Wikileaks Julian Assange, proving both are Hypocrites

Remember the key word..."Insurrectionists". Promoted by the Prog Controlled Fifth Column Media/Entertainers Complex. Over and over the peasants get this. Then I watch endless Prog Controlled Fifth Column Media/Entertainers Complex promotions of Antifa/BLM Protests as "Kumbya". Even with seeing assaults, murder, arson, stealing and more and the press spouting.. "Nothing to see here"! Yet a picture shows different then the words in many instances. At least in all of these cases.
Sure.
Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-Ga.) stood by his comments comparing the riot that overtook the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 to what happens during a “normal tourist visit.”

“Watching the TV footage of those who entered the Capitol and walked through Statuary Hall showed people in an orderly fashion staying between the stanchions and ropes taking videos and pictures,” Clyde said. “You know, if you didn’t know the TV footage was a video from Jan. 6, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit.”

Right back at ya' fruit cake.

Republican John Thune stated on the House floor in 1998, “Lying to the American people is a betrayal of trust. The pattern of deception and dishonesty that acts as a bodyguard to this president strikes at the very core of his ability to lead. Either the president chooses contempt or complete disregard — or his conscience is so diminished as to leave him unable to discern the truth from his lies” citing his reasons why Bill Clinton should be impeached.

Today, Thune is a high-ranking member of the Republican Senate, one of the craven Trump enablers who refuses to put country over party.

Sean Hannity was all for NSA surveillance when George W. Bush was president, but now he blames President Obama for NSA surveillance snooping and claims it’s a violation of the 4th Amendment.

Donald Trump criticized Barack Obama endlessly for Golfing. As president, Trump has played golf almost 175 times since taking office, at a cost to taxpayers of $102 million. That’s nearly twice as often as President Obama played over his eight years in office.

Donald Trump and Sean Hannity were both against Wikileaks Assange. After Wikileaks Julian Assange helped Trump by releasing criminally hacked / stolen DNC emails, Trump and Hannity now loves Wikileaks Julian Assange, proving both are Hypocrites

Sure.
Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-Ga.) stood by his comments comparing the riot that overtook the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 to what happens during a “normal tourist visit.”

“Watching the TV footage of those who entered the Capitol and walked through Statuary Hall showed people in an orderly fashion staying between the stanchions and ropes taking videos and pictures,” Clyde said. “You know, if you didn’t know the TV footage was a video from Jan. 6, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit.”
Why are you continuing to quote Donald Trump and Capitol invasion stuff at me? I already said I'm not a Trumper or think what the protestors did at Capitol Building was ok

Forum List

Back