cnn pissed beause over 300 antifa and blms arrested for rioting

They didn't come with guns to Trump's pity rally because if they did, they would have been arrested then, you moron.

"This didn't seem like an armed insurrection to me,"Ron Johnson (Q-WI) said in an interview with WISN in Milwaukee. "When you hear the word 'armed,' don't you think of firearms? Here's the questions I would have liked to ask: How many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired?"

Another fucking, moron.

Police said they found a gun on Christopher Alberts while he was exiting the Capitol. The Maryland native tried to flee but was restrained by officers, who also found 25 rounds of ammunition, according to court documents. Alberts allegedly told police he had the gun for "personal protection," and he hasn't yet entered a plea, according to court records.

Lonnie Coffman of Alabama was arrested near the Capitol shortly before the attack and was found with what one judge called a "small armory" in his truck. Investigators discovered three guns, 11 Molotov cocktails, a crossbow with bolts, smoke bombs and a stun gun, according to court documents. Coffman, 70, pleaded not guilty last month to a 17-count criminal indictment.

Someone placed two pipe bombs near the Republican National Committee and the Democratic National Committee headquarters, blocks from the Capitol. The FBI said the bombs were real but didn't go off, and they have increased the cash reward for information about the bomber.

They had weapons they were too pussy to bring them they would be the first one shot, rightfully so.

The people gathered simply wanted to express their opinion regarding the election. Funny that you would say that everyone was too much of a pussy to bring a gun.

There was no insurrection so no one had a reason to bring a gun.

Glad we could clear that up.

Another Trumptard mind reader.

No one gives a fuck what you think, moron.

Domestic terrorist?
Lame deflection from the attempted insurrection by Trumptards on January 6th.

I didn't say, nor do I give a fuck what happens to them.
Jan 6 wasn't half as bad as the lying left portrays or half as bad as the scum blm and antifa riots.

Forum List

Back