cnn pissed beause over 300 antifa and blms arrested for rioting

Not a politic agenda, moron.
They were protesting a murder.

The rest were charged as such.
Wasn't a word said about "domestic terrorism" or "insurrectionist" by the RW "media", until after January 6th.
Now, Trumptards are trying to deflect, just like the RW "media".
Wrong. I’ve been calling them terrorists since their existence.

Most charges haven't even been announced, yet....................................... clueless.

Insurrection-noun
An act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government.

Trumptards.
So you did manage to look it up. Now that you know the actually meaning tell me exactly how many have been charged in court with that. You really have to love the willfully ignorant

So you did manage to look it up. Now that you know the actually meaning tell me exactly how many have been charged in court with that. You really have to love the willfully ignorant
You really are dense.
I just informed you numbnuts, they haven't even announced charges against most of these morons.

Remember the key word..."Insurrectionists". Promoted by the Prog Controlled Fifth Column Media/Entertainers Complex. Over and over the peasants get this. Then I watch endless Prog Controlled Fifth Column Media/Entertainers Complex promotions of Antifa/BLM Protests as "Kumbya". Even with seeing assaults, murder, arson, stealing and more and the press spouting.. "Nothing to see here"! Yet a picture shows different then the words in many instances. At least in all of these cases.
"Just move along"?
Right moron, that's why over 13,000 people were arrested?

"Remember the key word..."Insurrectionists". Promoted by the Prog Controlled Fifth Column Media/Entertainers Complex".

Really?

No, the word insurrectionist was and is being promoted by the Merriam-Webster dictionary.
They "promote" all kinds of words.

Right back at ya' fruit cake.

Republican John Thune stated on the House floor in 1998, “Lying to the American people is a betrayal of trust. The pattern of deception and dishonesty that acts as a bodyguard to this president strikes at the very core of his ability to lead. Either the president chooses contempt or complete disregard — or his conscience is so diminished as to leave him unable to discern the truth from his lies” citing his reasons why Bill Clinton should be impeached.

Today, Thune is a high-ranking member of the Republican Senate, one of the craven Trump enablers who refuses to put country over party.

Sean Hannity was all for NSA surveillance when George W. Bush was president, but now he blames President Obama for NSA surveillance snooping and claims it’s a violation of the 4th Amendment.

Donald Trump criticized Barack Obama endlessly for Golfing. As president, Trump has played golf almost 175 times since taking office, at a cost to taxpayers of $102 million. That’s nearly twice as often as President Obama played over his eight years in office.

Donald Trump and Sean Hannity were both against Wikileaks Assange. After Wikileaks Julian Assange helped Trump by releasing criminally hacked / stolen DNC emails, Trump and Hannity now loves Wikileaks Julian Assange, proving both are Hypocrites

Sure.
Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-Ga.) stood by his comments comparing the riot that overtook the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 to what happens during a “normal tourist visit.”

“Watching the TV footage of those who entered the Capitol and walked through Statuary Hall showed people in an orderly fashion staying between the stanchions and ropes taking videos and pictures,” Clyde said. “You know, if you didn’t know the TV footage was a video from Jan. 6, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit.”
When I see the Taliban in areas it is the same as all the insurrections in the blue cities by BLM and Antifa. This is a dangerous games that plays to peoples false pride. The elite political class does not pay attention to its own mandates. That is what is a red flag to debauchery and slaughter of people when fully empowered.

You really are dense.
I just informed you numbnuts, they haven't even announced charges against most of these morons.
And you still run around using a word that you looked up the meaning to and still refuse to understand. Got to hand it to you when it comes to crazy yo are on top

And you still run around using a word that you looked up the meaning to and still refuse to understand. Got to hand it to you when it comes to crazy yo are on top
Sure Q NUT.
I even put the definition out there for retards to understand.
Yet, you STILL don't.
Sad when the dictionary stumps people.
Trump likes his cult stupid.

When I see the Taliban in areas it is the same as all the insurrections in the blue cities by BLM and Antifa. This is a dangerous games that plays to peoples false pride. The elite political class does not pay attention to its own mandates. That is what is a red flag to debauchery and slaughter of people when fully empowered.
They already have, moron.
The Taliban has taken over ever provincial capitals in Afghanistan.
When did anyone in the US come close to doing that?
Trump humpers on January 6th at the capitol in DC.

does anyone really care what cnn thinks?
This gets my hope up a little. It was downright hypocrisy to go after the DC rioters while not going after the summer long riots.

Of course..... CNN says and does everything that SOROS tells them to do.

JO

That's nothing, they could get their 300 in Portland just about any weekend.

NO..... I have completely eliminated all network news sources from my daily intake of info.....or at least I have tried to do that and will continue until I have what I think is a reasonably trustworthy news base.

No guns?
Who told you, people need guns for an insurrection?
If those nut jobs brought guns, they would have been arrested at Trump's pity rally?

If it's an insurrection nobody cares about being arrested. You are funny. I can see it now:

"Guys heh! Listen up. We can't bring guns to an insurrection to overthrow the US government because we could get arrested".

Too fcking funny.

Sure Q NUT.
I even put the definition out there for retards to understand.
Yet, you STILL don't.
Sad when the dictionary stumps people.
Trump likes his cult stupid.
got to hand it to fools like you everyone is connected with trump. You see them behind every hedge. You fool you have to be charged with something to be arrested. I know you crazies do not like or care to follow the law but that is the law.
get a clue idiot.

If it's an insurrection nobody cares about being arrested. You are funny. I can see it now:

"Guys heh! Listen up. We can't bring guns to an insurrection to overthrow the US government because we could get arrested".

Too fcking funny.

They didn't come with guns to Trump's pity rally because if they did, they would have been arrested then, you moron.

"This didn't seem like an armed insurrection to me,"Ron Johnson (Q-WI) said in an interview with WISN in Milwaukee. "When you hear the word 'armed,' don't you think of firearms? Here's the questions I would have liked to ask: How many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired?"

Another fucking, moron.

Police said they found a gun on Christopher Alberts while he was exiting the Capitol. The Maryland native tried to flee but was restrained by officers, who also found 25 rounds of ammunition, according to court documents. Alberts allegedly told police he had the gun for "personal protection," and he hasn't yet entered a plea, according to court records.

Lonnie Coffman of Alabama was arrested near the Capitol shortly before the attack and was found with what one judge called a "small armory" in his truck. Investigators discovered three guns, 11 Molotov cocktails, a crossbow with bolts, smoke bombs and a stun gun, according to court documents. Coffman, 70, pleaded not guilty last month to a 17-count criminal indictment.

Someone placed two pipe bombs near the Republican National Committee and the Democratic National Committee headquarters, blocks from the Capitol. The FBI said the bombs were real but didn't go off, and they have increased the cash reward for information about the bomber.

They had weapons they were too pussy to bring them they would be the first one shot, rightfully so.

Forum List

Back