CNN now admits Biden's COVID response is a failure.

I never made any such claim. I made a simple factual claim, the right is far more vaccine hesitant that they left. They represent the largest number of unvaccinated people by a significant margin. And the only thing you can do is bitch about minorities.

It is a nice try and all but still blatantly false. And you even tacitly admit it when you go on rants about how the vaccine is not effective or other such nonsense. And you continue to show how disingenuous you really are as you waffle and hide from facts over and over and over and over....

Go parrot you lies and propaganda elsewhere, I ain't buying.

Do I?

Care to back that lie up?
You’ve been here since 2009 and never mentioned any issues with Fauci until he and Trump didn’t get along.

You guys do this with everyone that Trump doesn’t like. Liz Cheney, Romney, Chris Christie, McCain, etc. I’m seeing a pattern here.

Sure these are just magical coincidences, right?

You’ve been here since 2009 and never mentioned any issues with Fauci until he and Trump didn’t get along.

You guys do this with everyone that Trump doesn’t like. Liz Cheney, Romney, Chris Christie, McCain, etc. I’m seeing a pattern here.
Again, prove any of your bullshit. Rather than actually substantiate your moronic lie you expanded it. Try again.

Sure these are just magical coincidences, right?
Maybe Trump doesn’t like them for the same reasons we don’t. I didn’t care for any of those clowns way before Trump entered politics.

:oops8:

Again, prove any of your bullshit. Rather than actually substantiate your moronic lie you expanded it. Try again.
Not interested. If you want to argue that it’s all a magical coincidence , go right ahead. Not me.

Not interested. If you want to argue that it’s all a magical coincidence , go right ahead. Not me.
What is 'magical coincidence?' You claimed I do not like Fauci Then you demanded it was because Trump did not like him. A direct lie. Then, because you could not substantiate that lie you followed them with even more.

That I have a problem with Liz Cheney only after Trump did or at all. Back up your bullshit lie.

That I have a problem with Romney only after Trump did or at all. Back up your bullshit lie.

That I have a problem with Chris Christie only after Trump did or at all. Back up your bullshit lie.

That I have a problem with John McCain only after Trump did or at all. Back up your bullshit lie.

You have not one single clue what I think about any of these people and if you think I do then back up your bullshit. Or is partisan thought all you can manage?

What is 'magical coincidence?' You claimed I do not like Fauci Then you demanded it was because Trump did not like him. A direct lie. Then, because you could not substantiate that lie you followed them with even more.

That I have a problem with Liz Cheney only after Trump did or at all. Back up your bullshit lie.

That I have a problem with Romney only after Trump did or at all. Back up your bullshit lie.

That I have a problem with Chris Christie only after Trump did or at all. Back up your bullshit lie.

That I have a problem with John McCain only after Trump did or at all. Back up your bullshit lie.

You have not one single clue what I think about any of these people and if you think I do then back up your bullshit. Or is partisan thought all you can manage?
I have proof that you never once mentioned Fauci on this website before he and Trump got into it.

I’ve seen the exact same of plenty of conservatives on this website regarding prominent Republicans. You guys turn on them the moment they turn against Trump. Am I to believe you’re different than a typical cultist Trump supporter? I see no reason to believe you’re different.

I simply won’t believe in the coincidence that you only started to bash Fauci at the same time that Trump did. While that won’t count as sufficient evidence for you, it seems incredibly unlikely to me. Furthermore, I don’t care if you consider it proof or not.

I have proof that you never once mentioned Fauci on this website before he and Trump got into it.

I’ve seen the exact same of plenty of conservatives on this website regarding prominent Republicans. You guys turn on them the moment they turn against Trump. Am I to believe you’re different than a typical cultist Trump supporter? I see no reason to believe you’re different.

I simply won’t believe in the coincidence that you only started to bash Fauci at the same time that Trump did. While that won’t count as sufficient evidence for you, it seems incredibly unlikely to me. Furthermore, I don’t care if you consider it proof or not.
Is everything you know contained in your posts in this website?

You mean I never mentioned him before he became a public figure? What a shocker.

You STILL have yet to prove any claim you have made whatsoever. And now you have expanded your one lie to 5 lies and now to 6 lies.

Would you like to add some more before you move on to establishing any of them or are you going to simply walk off in a partisan huff because you can only deal with partisan straw men rather than actual positions?

You mean I never mentioned him before he became a public figure? What a shocker.
He has been a public figure since long before Trump became President.

You only learned to hate him when Trump did. Oh, right. That’s just a magical coincidence. My mistake.

He has been a public figure since long before Trump became President.

You only learned to hate him when Trump did. Oh, right. That’s just a magical coincidence. My mistake.
So partisan idiocy it is then.

Color me shocked. Funny enough, another thread Nostra is convinced I am a democrat partisan.

You and he seem to think very much alike. Another shocker.
/sarcasm

Pot calling the kettle black.
So, partisan hack, what party am I a partisan of?

Maybe you can back up your 7th lie about me...

Naw, who are we kidding, even though I have pointed out many times thus far that I am not a republican and you cannot show anything otherwise it is pretty obvious that facts are irrelevant here.

Disagreement with you = Trumpster.

Forum List

Back