CNN now admits Biden's COVID response is a failure.

Quote it then.
You claimed a poster couldn’t have known about Fraudci because you couldn’t find where he posted about him before Trump disliked him.

I have proof that you never once mentioned Fauci on this website before he and Trump got into it.

I’ve seen the exact same of plenty of conservatives on this website regarding prominent Republicans. You guys turn on them the moment they turn against Trump. Am I to believe you’re different than a typical cultist Trump supporter? I see no reason to believe you’re different.

I simply won’t believe in the coincidence that you only started to bash Fauci at the same time that Trump did. While that won’t count as sufficient evidence for you, it seems incredibly unlikely to me. Furthermore, I don’t care if you consider it proof or not.

You guys really need to learn how to read.
You really need to learn how to stop lying about anyone you disagree with.

When I ask you to back your shit lies up you run and hide under a rock. It is fucking hilarious that you then, almost immediately after, start demanding other people back show proof of claims about you.

We should treat you as you treat others, just make up your positions and assume they are true.

edit:
Oh, and look. He can back up his train of thought. You cant.

Naw, who are we kidding, even though I have pointed out many times thus far that I am not a republican and you cannot show anything otherwise it is pretty obvious that facts are irrelevant here.
I’m under the impression that you’re a conservative. Is that true?

You claimed a poster couldn’t have known about Fraudci because you couldn’t find where he posted about him before Trump disliked him.
That’a a lie.

Clearly he could have posted about it somewhere else or not expresses his personal thoughts on it here.

I’m under the impression that you’re a conservative. Is that true?
At this point I cannot even answer that. I have no idea what you even think the term 'conservative' means or what asinine positions you would think that entails.

However, apply whatever label you think appropriate. Call me an authoritarian. IT DOES NOT CHANGE THE POINT that you are using this to distract from. Try not using bullshit assumptions to pretend you know what people are thinking and just address what they say.

You really need to learn how to stop lying about anyone you disagree with.

When I ask you to back your shit lies up you run and hide under a rock. It is fucking hilarious that you then, almost immediately after, start demanding other people back show proof of claims about you.

We should treat you as you treat others, just make up your positions and assume they are true.

edit:
Oh, and look. He can back up his train of thought. You cant.
You done whining yet? I’m correcting you idiots for misinterpreting what I said.

It happens quite often as you guys tend to be very angry and very stupid.

At this point I cannot even answer that. I have no idea what you even think the term 'conservative' means or what asinine positions you would think that entails.
You can’t even tell me if you lean left or right?

You done whining yet? I’m correcting you idiots for misinterpreting what I said.

It happens quite often as you guys tend to be very angry and very stupid.
More sidestepping then.

I am not surprised people misinterpret what you have said as you directly lie about what others have said.

Ready to prove any one of the 7 lies you have posted on my opinions thus far or do you just want to add some more?

More sidestepping then.

I am not surprised people misinterpret what you have said as you directly lie about what others have said.

Ready to prove any one of the 7 lies you have posted on my opinions thus far or do you just want to add some more?
Do you even know what you’re whining about anymore?

Calling something a lie doesn’t make it a lie. For example, an idiot can argue that anything is a lie.

You can’t even tell me if you lean left or right?
I cant tell you if your term conservative would apply. I am certainly much further on the right than you are. Not everyone on the right is a 'conservative.' Hell, by my reckoning, almost no one on the right actually fits the term well. It is irrelevant though as it is just another partisan hack tactic that partisans like to employ. What does that add to the conversation? What does it have to do with any point I have raised? What possible connection can my overall political philosophy have on the very basic and simple point. None whatsoever. But, as you NEEDED to declare my statements a lie, you had to cover it up with partisan trickery.

Which is why it is partisan hackery to try and bring it up. But go ahead and tell us all how my political underpinnings lead to ANYTHING or any one of the lies you have claimed about my positions.

Oh, and so far you STILL have not retracted or backed up a single one of those lies.

I cant tell you if your term conservative would apply. I am certainly much further on the right than you are. Not everyone on the right is a 'conservative.' Hell, by my reckoning, almost no one on the right actually fits the term well. It is irrelevant though as it is just another partisan hack tactic that partisans like to employ. What does that add to the conversation? What does it have to do with any point I have raised? What possible connection can my overall political philosophy have on the very basic and simple point. None whatsoever. But, as you NEEDED to declare my statements a lie, you had to cover it up with partisan trickery.
You brought it up. I assumed that you’re a typical conservative. If that’s not the case, then I would like to correct that. But so far you’re just excessively complicating what was intended as a very simple question: do you lean left or right?

How am I supposed to fix a mistake if the mistake isn’t made clear?

The rest are directly stated.
I laid out my reasoning for thinking that.

You think I’m lying about that and I think you’re lying about that.

Can you prove me wrong? Can you at least give me evidence for my belief being unlikely?

Shall I just continuously call you a liar as you have done to me?

I laid out my reasoning for thinking that.

You think I’m lying about that and I think you’re lying about that.

Can you prove me wrong? Can you at least give me evidence for my belief being unlikely?

Shall I just continuously call you a liar as you have done to me?
You have lied. You have made direct statements about positions that I have taken and CONTINUE to refuse to back them up.

I have not lied one time here about you. Care to point out an example of where I have?

And, can I prove you wrong? Seriously? I absolutely can but in no way am I going to start disproving your erroneous and random claims about me. The onus is not on ME to prove YOUR claims untrue, it is on you to back them up. I do not need to go trudging through the forums to show you I am not a Trump supporter or that I have no problems with Romney nor would that mean jack shit. It would just lead to more erroneous and baseless claims that I have to disprove.

You brought it up. I assumed that you’re a typical conservative. If that’s not the case, then I would like to correct that. But so far you’re just excessively complicating what was intended as a very simple question: do you lean left or right?

How am I supposed to fix a mistake if the mistake isn’t made clear?
I already answered you in the post you quoted.

What is confusing?

You have lied. You have made direct statements about positions that I have taken and CONTINUE to refuse to back them up.

I have not lied one time here about you. Care to point out an example of where I have?

And, can I prove you wrong? Seriously? I absolutely can but in no way am I going to start disproving your erroneous and random claims about me. The onus is not on ME to prove YOUR claims untrue, it is on you to back them up. I do not need to go trudging through the forums to show you I am not a Trump supporter or that I have no problems with Romney nor would that mean jack shit. It would just lead to more erroneous and baseless claims that I have to disprove.
I backed up my claims to the level that they seem reasonable to me.

So we can agree that you think I’m a liar and I think you’re a liar.

Forum List

Back