CNN now admits Biden's COVID response is a failure.

I already answered you in the post you quoted.

What is confusing?
The part where you didn’t answer a simple question of whether you lean left or right.

Which side do you lean? A simple one-word response will suffice.

I backed up my claims to the level that they seem reasonable to me.

So we can agree that you think I’m a liar and I think you’re a liar.
Yet you cannot cite a lie.

See I actually back my shit up, I can quote each statement you cannot back up. Those are lies.

Apparently, the level that seems reasonable to you means you bleat it out as that is ALL you have done. Simply made statements and demanded they were accurate. Show us where you have backed up anything whatsoever in any manner whatsoever.

You cant, making bald faced statements is not backing anything up.

Yet you cannot cite a lie.

See I actually back my shit up, I can quote each statement you cannot back up. Those are lies.

Apparently, the level that seems reasonable to you means you bleat it out as that is ALL you have done. Simply made statements and demanded they were accurate. Show us where you have backed up anything whatsoever in any manner whatsoever.

You cant, making bald faced statements is not backing anything up.
I claimed that you never spoke negatively of Fauci on this forum before he and Trump got into it. That’s a fact.

It’s sufficient to me as it is difficult to prove a negative. I understand that you do not find this evidence to be sufficient.

So where that leaves us is I find my evidence to be sufficient and you don’t. You consider me a liar and I consider you a liar.

No, you didn’t. You said you were on the right of me.

I see you have resorted to lying again.
FAR to the right of you. That was not a lie, it was accurate AND it is a pretty clear statement that I am on the right.

That you misinterpret the statement does not make it a lie.

So no, here I have presented solid reasoning that what I stated was not a lie. I have presented an answer to show it was not a lie and explained why it is not.

Have you presented anything whatsoever? Any indication that I started to dislike Romney after Trump got into it with him? On any of the other three you read my mind about? Perhaps you can show why making the claim I only dislike Fauci because Trump did and then backing it up with 4 more false statements of positions I have not taken is not a direct lie even after being told they were?

So we continue, you making up false claims, pretending that it is me making false claims and continuing to be unable to even point out those claims whilst steadfastly refusing to back ANYTHING you have stated up whatsoever.

I claimed that you never spoke negatively of Fauci on this forum before he and Trump got into it. That’s a fact.

It’s sufficient to me as it is difficult to prove a negative. I understand that you do not find this evidence to be sufficient.

So where that leaves us is I find my evidence to be sufficient and you don’t. You consider me a liar and I consider you a liar.
Oh? And did I state that was a lie? Anywhere? No?

Then why are you bringing it up? I remember that you asked for the first lie you stated. I quoted you. I see you are no longer addressing that lie anymore. Could it be because you have nothing to address it with? And I do not find your 'evidence' insufficient. I will repeat it AGAIN for the slow here, you have not presented ANY EVIDENCE WHATDSOEVER. None.

FAR to the right of you. That was not a lie, it was accurate AND it is a pretty clear statement that I am on the right.
So you didn’t say you were on the right. You said you were far to the right of me.

Far to the right of someone doesn’t necessarily mean that someone is on the right.

Therefore, you lied when you stated that you already claimed you were on the right.

I will repeat it AGAIN for the slow here, you have not presented ANY EVIDENCE WHATDSOEVER. None.
I have presented evidence.

1. You never said anything about Fauci on this message board prior to him getting into it with Trump.

2. Judging from your previous comment, you apparently didn’t even know that Fauci was a public figure long before he worked under Trump.

So it seems that I consider this evidence to be sufficient and you don’t consider it evidence at all. So we disagree on it.

You consider me a liar. I consider you a liar. We disagree on that as well.

So you didn’t say you were on the right. You said you were far to the right of me.

Far to the right of someone doesn’t necessarily mean that someone is on the right.

Therefore, you lied when you stated that you already claimed you were on the right.
Wow, just a pure idiot partisan hack. That really is all there is to you.

It is pretty clear I have not lied about you at all and anyone here can read the obvious. It is also clear you made a character out of whole cloth to argue against and when caught on it you lied continuously.

And you will continue to do so no matter how many time I quote your own direct words on the matter. No matter how many times you continue to fail to quote anything. No matter how many times your bald faces statements are shown to be utter bullshit.

Go play in the sandbox with the other 2 year old sycophants and partisan hacks, there is no point in conversing with such an idiot.

What is really amazing is that you do not even realize that bullshit like this makes the Trump worshippers seem reasonable, clearly the insanity is not regulated to just them. Goodbye hack.

I remember that you asked for the first lie you stated. I quoted you. I see you are no longer addressing that lie anymore.
You mean the “lie” about Fauci? I am still discussing that. So you lied here as well.

Wow, just a pure idiot partisan hack. That really is all there is to you.

It is pretty clear I have not lied about you at all and anyone here can read the obvious. It is also clear you made a character out of whole cloth to argue against and when caught on it you lied continuously.

And you will continue to do so no matter how many time I quote your own direct words on the matter. No matter how many times you continue to fail to quote anything. No matter how many times your bald faces statements are shown to be utter bullshit.

Go play in the sandbox with the other 2 year old sycophants and partisan hacks, there is no point in conversing with such an idiot.

What is really amazing is that you do not even realize that bullshit like this makes the Trump worshippers seem reasonable, clearly the insanity is not regulated to just them. Goodbye hack.
All that because you refuse to acknowledge your lie.

Once again, saying that you are far right of someone and that you lean right aren’t the same thing. Your temper tantrum doesn’t change the fact that you lied.

See ya.

Magrats use common sense and logic? Don't think so.

Republicans are more successful than Democrats. There is a reason that most successful folks vote for Republicans and there is a reason why successful folks are successful. Yeah, figure it out.

It’s very simple according to the SCIENCE. The vaccines reduce transmission and amount of time people are contagious thus slowing the spread. They build immunity thus reducing the number hospitalized and dying from it. This benefits medical workers, workplaces, those who are immune compromised and all of their friends and family. You are spreading bad info and sounding like a dumb ass. I challenge you to prove any of my points incorrect.
These vaccines do not seem to be reducing transmission nor do they seem to be reducing the amount of time people are contagious. The only thing the vaccines seem to be doing, and even that isn't certain, is limiting the severity of symptoms in those that were vaccinated before they caught Covid. If you wish to tell people that getting vaccinated is beneficial to themselves then you're probably accurate. If you're telling people that their vaccine is protecting others, then you're spreading misinformation and really need to stop. A leaky vaccine only benefits the individual that receives it.

These vaccines do not seem to be reducing transmission nor do they seem to be reducing the amount of time people are contagious. The only thing the vaccines seem to be doing, and even that isn't certain, is limiting the severity of symptoms in those that were vaccinated before they caught Covid. If you wish to tell people that getting vaccinated is beneficial to themselves then you're probably accurate. If you're telling people that their vaccine is protecting others, then you're spreading misinformation and really need to stop. A leaky vaccine only benefits the individual that receives it.
The vaccines were developed for the original strain of COVid where they were 80-95% effective in stopping transmission. With each variant the efficiency has dropped but still exists so there is some protection. But you are correct that the biggest benefit is for those who get them and build immune defense prior to contracting Covid. All this has been transparent and reported by medical professionals

Forum List

Back