CNN: Matt Gaetz showed nude photos of women he slept with to fellow members of Congress...lmao

Well from what I read there was a lack of evidence....there were eye witnesses...this happened in 2008 well before he was in office, when he was like 25/26 years old
Only if you completely ignored all of the statements from the officer involved in the arrest.
The officer that was later fired and discredited because of numerous infractions.

Take the word of the discredited officer, or that of other eyewitnesses and officers?
Somehow the video from the interview disappeared and was never mentioned by the prosecutor. The “friend drove by and said he didn’t see any intoxication” is about as flimsy as it gets. We don’t even know who it was for crying out loud.

The credibility of the officers report was never mentioned.

Good for him, or well his attorney...the State Attorney made the decision.....obviously if there isn't evidence to support the case, it should be dropped.
And I’m sure it had nothing to do with his being politically connected.

Wink.
Well from what I read there was a lack of evidence....there were eye witnesses...this happened in 2008 well before he was in office, when he was like 25/26 years old

If you refuse a breathlazer in the state of Florida, which Gaetz did, you automatically lose your license for a year, Matty did not. His dad was in Fl Senate at the time.
according to reports he did nothttps://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/lawmakers-talk-of-mug-shot-raises-questions-about-dui-arrest/2166023/

" Less than a week later, Gaetz had his driver's license reinstated. A field officer for the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles declared there was no evidence that Gaetz refused a breath test "

Sounds like this was a hot headed police officer, with some issues...

So you don't believe the police when it is against one of your own, but had this been a black man you would be screaming, 'WHY WOULD THE OFFICER NEED TO LIE". You Trump Humpers are the biggest hypocrites running.
We seem to know more about this guy if it is not a scam then what happened on Epstein's Island all those years. It is still fuzzy and foggy and all the people that went there for illegal events are still not named at all.

Good for him, or well his attorney...the State Attorney made the decision.....obviously if there isn't evidence to support the case, it should be dropped.
And I’m sure it had nothing to do with his being politically connected.

Wink.

If you refuse a breathlazer in the state of Florida, which Gaetz did, you automatically lose your license for a year, Matty did not. His dad was in Fl Senate at the time.
according to reports he did nothttps://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/lawmakers-talk-of-mug-shot-raises-questions-about-dui-arrest/2166023/

" Less than a week later, Gaetz had his driver's license reinstated. A field officer for the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles declared there was no evidence that Gaetz refused a breath test "

So you don't believe the police when it is against one of your own, but had this been a black man you would be screaming, 'WHY WOULD THE OFFICER NEED TO LIE". You Trump Humpers are the biggest hypocrites running.
Not sure what you mean by "one of your own" - I believe the evidence and facts...that's it

Only if you completely ignored all of the statements from the officer involved in the arrest.
The officer that was later fired and discredited because of numerous infractions.

Take the word of the discredited officer, or that of other eyewitnesses and officers?
Somehow the video from the interview disappeared and was never mentioned by the prosecutor. The “friend drove by and said he didn’t see any intoxication” is about as flimsy as it gets. We don’t even know who it was for crying out loud.

The credibility of the officers report was never mentioned.
The credibilty of the officer was mentioned.

What you are suggesting is a massive coverup by numerous different agencies for a 25 year old, recent law grad...highlight unlikely

The State just didn't have a strong case...case was dismissed. That's not "weaseling out" of anything

Notice how Q Trumpers come to Gaetz’s defense. These loons go crazy over a lie of a child sex ring in a pizza parlor, but credible evidence of sex trafficking by a deviant Trumpist congressman is not only ignored but ridiculed. Qs are such hypocrites.
Whats the credible evidence?

Welp, bye bye.

This guy needs to not talk.
Charming. Mature, too.

Matty is a rude, spoiled little rich boy who wasn't taught well.
Screams about morality, then tag teams 17 year olds he plies with Ecstasy with his buddy who's now indicted for over 30 federal crimes.
He's done - And Florida seriously needs to THINK before they VOTE.

"
  1. Tara Reade
Reade claims Biden sexually assaulted in a hallway while she was working for him in 1993. According to Reade, Biden pinned her against a wall, shoved his hands up her skirt, and his fingers into her vagina. Reade has no fewer than five contemporaneous witnesses who say Reade told them about the assault at or near the time it happened. There is also video of Reade’s anguished mother calling into a 1993 edition of CNN’s Larry King Live desperately seeking advice for her daughter’s problems with a “prominent senator. ”

Biden denies the allegation but is refusing to open his archives at the University of Delaware where a copy of Reade’s sexual harassment complaint might be filed.

Tara Reade is a lifelong Democrat.

1. Lucy Flores
Last year, Flores, a former Nevada Assemblywoman, accused Biden touching and kissing her:

I felt two hands on my shoulders. I froze. “Why is the vice-president of the United States touching me?” I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, “I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual fuck? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?” He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head.
Flores is a Democrat.

1. Amy Lappos
Lappos claims Biden pawed at her during a 2009 fundraiser:

It wasn’t sexual, but he did grab me by the head. He put his hand around my neck and pulled me in to rub noses with me. When he was pulling me in, I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth.
Lappos is a Democrat.

1. Vail Kohnert-Yount
“Vail Kohnert-Yount alleged that when she was a White House intern in the spring of 2013, Biden ‘put his hand on the back of [her] head and pressed his forehead to [her] forehead’ when he introduced himself, and that he called her a ‘pretty girl,’” reports The Cut.

Kohnert-Younh was interning at the Obama White House at the time.

1. Caitlyn Caruso
Former college student and sexual assault survivor Caitlyn Caruso says Biden placed his hand on her thigh for an uncomfortable amount of time.

Incredibly, this happened during a 2016 event on sexual assault.

This might seem like a small thing, but who puts their hand on the thigh of a woman who is not his significant other?

1. D.J. Hill
Hill says Biden got so handsy with her, her husband was forced to intervene:

Writer D. J. Hill told the Times that Biden moved his hand from Caruso’s shoulder down her lower back, which made her uncomfortable at an event, causing her husband to intervene.
Hill told her story to the far-left New York Times last year.

1. Sofie Karasek
The Cut:

In 2016, Sofie Karasek was photographed holding hands and touching foreheads with Biden at the Oscars, where she stood alongside 50 other sexual-assault survivors during Lady Gaga’s performance. It was a moment that soon went viral, and was described then by the Post as “powerful.” But in the Post’s report published this week, Karasek says she believes that Biden violated her personal space.

Karasek is also a sexual assault survivor.

1. Ally Coll
Ally Coll says she was made uncomfortable by Biden’s unwanted touching at a 2008 reception. He squeezed her shoulders and complimented her smile for an amount of time that made her uncomfortable.

You can also add a number of women and children who might not have accused Biden of inappropriate behavior, but we still have countless videos and photographs of Biden touching them in ways that are wildly inappropriate and make the recipients noticeably uncomfortable.

Obviously, not all of these allegations rise to the level of assault. But these are not Republicans coming forward to accuse Biden. These are Democrats and women we can assume are at least left-leaning."

True; no minors SO FAR!!!! You can watch the embedded videos though.

Greg

All 100% discredited - BriteFart? LoLz!! :lol:

Last edited:

That's interesting.....got a link to that actually happening?

See? I told you nidgets that you get whumpped every time you post these "non-stories".. And here you are -- getting whumpped...

Show me where DOJ is conducting an investigation with Matt Gaetz as a SUSPECT.... You can't.. Because you consume shit for news that leaves you in the dark like a fungus growing on shit..

The DOJ is investigating the possibility of EXTORTION of Gaetz's FATHER. Who WORE A WIRE to meet with the ACCUSER -- who is a FORMER DOJ employee...

And Matt Gaetz WANTS this investigation. He even went on media and DEMANDED that the FBI RELEASE the tapes of that meeting that prove his innocence...

And NO -- fucking way am I obligated to fix all of your ignorance and supply a link.. Instead, when this all sorts out -- I'll be back here to put you out of your misery of ignorance... So go RIGHT AHEAD -- keep posting nothing by Ad Homs and trolling the fuck out of this for fun.. It's not gonna end well for you..

ANY OF YOU leftists want to answer my question about how you let that CNN piece CONTRADICT ITSELF in the same paragraph? Or are you just here to brawl and remain rooted in manure like the other mushrooms?????

These are two unrelated issues. The child sex trafficking thing has been under investigation for the past year. Blackmail issue is a little over a month old and in no way connected. Matty's pal is in prison and facing over 30 federal felony indictments. Gaetz is a rude, amoral kook who behaves like a high school kid and doesn't choose his friends well.

That's interesting.....got a link to that actually happening?
Already posted...post 219. e.

Absence of gender dysphoria is an actual blessing.. Matt Gaetz likes being single. Travels with his girlfriends. I just can't get irate about all that...

He's engaged

If Ginger is smart she'll be getting cold feet right about now! :)

matt-gaetz-fiancee-ginger-luckey-silent-sex-trafficking-probe-rf-1617302461422.jpg

Helps to have a filthy rich & influential Daddy huh? :rolleyes-41:

Welp, bye bye.

Gaetz is making Cuomo look like Mother Theresa.

How many people did Gaetz kill ?
Gaetz is a white heterosexual male. Probably Super-straight to boot.
And he's not ashamed of that.
That's why they hate him

Welp, bye bye.

Gaetz is making Cuomo look like Mother Theresa.

How many people did Gaetz kill ?
Gaetz is a white heterosexual male. Probably Super-straight to boot.
And he's not ashamed of that.
That's why they hate him
His pool boy/son is :wink::wink::wink:

Forum List

Back