CNN: Matt Gaetz showed nude photos of women he slept with to fellow members of Congress...lmao

Welp, bye bye.

This guy needs to not talk.

More anonymous sources? Pretty pathetic.

Sounds like a desperate distraction from Cuomo.

Sounds like you guys got an Anthony Weiner-style idiot in office.

Sounds like you are jumping to conclusions.

Or do you have inside information ?

Welp, bye bye.

This guy needs to not talk.

More anonymous sources? Pretty pathetic.

Sounds like a desperate distraction from Cuomo.

Sounds like you guys got an Anthony Weiner-style idiot in office.
Weiner was CONVICTED...a LOOOONG way to go until Gaetz is even remotely in the same cesspit as him or Weinstein!!!

Greg

Did you not read the article I provided? I guess you do believe some conspiracy that law enforcement just made it all up...geez...ok..
So again, we know nothing about this supppsed witness.

Dude weaseled out of charges. Not the first time the son of a politician got off easy.

Did you not read the article I provided? I guess you do believe some conspiracy that law enforcement just made it all up...geez...ok..

Dude weaseled out of charges. Not the first time the son of a politician got off easy.
I don't...nor do I care.....I dont know about the vast majority of witnesses involved in State Attorney cases in FL...but I trust law enforcement to do their job, and think by and large the vast majority do...the State Attorney dropped the case, and the article list out a number of reasons why...they din't have a case...to State had an ethical duty to drop the case.

you have presented no evidence to support your "weasel out" comment...meanwhile I took the time to actually reseach the case, and provided evidence of what happened...

It appears he was the victim of police misconduct....that's what the evidence supports. You turning a blind eye to the police misconduct and victim blaming is the reason we see such things in liberal cities like Minn

Last edited:

I don't...nor do I care.....I dont know about the vast majority of witnesses involved in State Attorney cases in FL...but I trust law enforcement to do their job, and think by and large the vast majority do...the State Attorney dropped the case, and the article list out a number of reasons why...they din't have a case...to State had an ethical duty to drop the case.

It’s kinda self contradictory given the case was supposedly dropped solely because law enforcement didn’t do their job.

It’s kinda self contradictory given the case was supposedly dropped solely because law enforcement didn’t do their job.
well, yeah...but it appears if the officer did his job, the case woudn't of been brought...this was way the corrupt bad officer was canned...well one of the reasons.

Why liberal Democrats hate Gaetz and will do anything to force him out of office.
33EEB092-D080-4654-94C4-700870B3DD52.jpeg

Topic is allegations against Gaetz
and the possible extortion of his family for money...
Correct. Two completely separate issues.
I agree that they are two separate issues. However it does seem like only one of those issues is being investigated by the FBI. I could be wrong on this. Again... Evidence... Proof.
Did you not click the op link? Very first sentence:

(CNN)Rep. Matt Gaetz, the Florida Republican being investigated by the Justice Department over sex trafficking allegations,

CNN purposely getting it wrong.. Even NYTimes says Matt Gaetz is a not a subject as of now..

Let's analyze this lie.. Gaetz's rich dad gets extorted for tons of money by an ex DOJ employee who CLAIMS that Matt was "traveling with a minor girl".. Father Gaetz wears a wire for the FBI and records a direct meeting with the corrupt ex DOJ blackmailer.. MATT GAETZ WANTS this investigation. In fact, he was on media DEMANDING that the FBI RELEASE the tapes to prove his innocence..

Investigation INVOLVES MATT Gaetz - therefore the journalism butchers at CNN make that phony and fake as shit lead line.. About "Matt Gaetz being investigated by the FBI" They're totally butchers of news..

WHEN THE FUCK are you mushrooms gonna wake up and NOT FALL for this crap????
The news said this EX Doj guy you keep mentioning worked for the doj OVER 20 YEARS AGO.....so why is that even important?

And allegedly the Doj began investigating Gaetz when the Greenberg investigation lead them there under Bill Barr 6 months ago, and Barr approved it???

Are you saying this is not true???

Greenberg is up to 14 counts of assorted crappy dealings, only a few of which have anything to do with women. And there's ZERO linkage to any particular 17 yr old except for phony media assertions.

We've gotten to the point where being a "sugar daddy" for a day is now SOMEHOW "trafficking women"... When there are sites with 10s of THOUSANDS of willing women on-line that WANT the attention and the presents.. I think the site Gaetz and Greenberg compared notes on had 20 million hits a year. And it's NOT illegal to be taken on fancy vacations and shopping sprees.. YET.. Not that I care. I'm a relative cheap skate.. LOL...

Perhaps the DOJ is asking for ANY RECORDS of "dates" that he booked from the same site or on "recommendations" from Greenberg.. All kinds of possibilities that the FBI wanted to know if Greenberg was bragging about "minors" that were fraudulently booked at the site.. No one knows. And the lynch mob already got a tree picked out based on ZIP/NADA/not much..

Forum List

Back