Ukraine Commander Sending Husbands of Female Soldiers Who Won’t Have Sex with Him to Die.

It Trump's failure to persuade Putin not to violate the Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty shows clearly that Putin had no fear of or respect for Trump, so there is no reason to think that if Trump had had a second term Putin would not have invaded.
That is an entirely different topic than the invasion of Ukraine.

Keep in mind China is not part of that treaty and is creating nuclear weapons at a fast pace. Both the USA and Russia might actually want to start making more new nuclear weapons to offset the future China stockpile. It takes a while to ramp up production.

That is an entirely different topic than the invasion of Ukraine.

Keep in mind China is not part of that treaty and is creating nuclear weapons at a fast pace. Both the USA and Russia might actually want to start making more new nuclear weapons to offset the future China stockpile. It takes a while to ramp up production.

In other words, you don't know what the INF treaty was. It had nothing to do with China. The INF treaty spelled out how close nuclear missiles could be placed to NATO or Russia to avoid a new nuclear competition in Europe. Putin began replacing short range missiles, which were allowed closer to NATO, with intermediate range missiles and Trump tried very hard to stop him, but Putin completely ignored Trump's objections until finally Trump withdrew the US from the INF treaty, making the world a much more dangerous place.

Trump can claim credit for trying to persuade Putin to stop violating the treaty, but the fact is that despite his claims of having such a good relationship with Putin, Trump completely failed to persuade Putin to even consider ending his violations of the treaty.

In other words, you don't know what the INF treaty was. It had nothing to do with China. The INF treaty spelled out how close nuclear missiles could be placed to NATO or Russia to avoid a new nuclear competition in Europe. Putin began replacing short range missiles, which were allowed closer to NATO, with intermediate range missiles and Trump tried very hard to stop him, but Putin completely ignored Trump's objections until finally Trump withdrew the US from the INF treaty, making the world a much more dangerous place.

Trump can claim credit for trying to persuade Putin to stop violating the treaty, but the fact is that despite his claims of having such a good relationship with Putin, Trump completely failed to persuade Putin to even consider ending his violations of the treaty.
Since China is not in the treaty they can make as many nukes as they want. That means both Russia and the U.S. will want to start production now rather than wait until China has more nukes than both Russia and the U.S. combined. Note that Russia has not always been friends with China in modern history.

If our nuclear weapons and launching sites are getting old imagine the condition of the Russian nuclear arsenal.

In my opinion China is definitely part of the reason the INF treaty is gone.

Another factor is Russia is developing new nuclear weapons. Notice how Putin has been threatening nuclear war.Some say Putin is very ill and has turned a little insane.

Since China is not in the treaty they can make as many nukes as they want. That means both Russia and the U.S. will want to start production now rather than wait until China has more nukes than both Russia and the U.S. combined. Note that Russia has not always been friends with China in modern history.

If our nuclear weapons and launching sites are getting old imagine the condition of the Russian nuclear arsenal.

In my opinion China is definitely part of the reason the INF treaty is gone.

Another factor is Russia is developing new nuclear weapons. Notice how Putin has been threatening nuclear war.Some say Putin is very ill and has turned a little insane.

I understand that you want to believe Trump can ride in to the rescue, but he clearly failed to persuade Putin not to violate the INF treaty and there is no evidence that Putin ever paid any attention to him when he was president.

I understand that you want to believe Trump can ride in to the rescue, but he clearly failed to persuade Putin not to violate the INF treaty and there is no evidence that Putin ever paid any attention to him when he was president.
I am not sure that Trump can save the day in Ukraine but perhaps he can prevent a nuclear WWIII. Plus he might save some tax payer dollars by not sending it to one of the most corrupt nations in Europe. He might also insist that European nations should get more involved.

We are sending billions of dollars to Ukraine with little idea where it is going.

F3BTmuqW0AAx8WE

I am not sure that Trump can save the day in Ukraine but perhaps he can prevent a nuclear WWIII. Plus he might save some tax payer dollars by not sending it to one of the most corrupt nations in Europe. He might also insist that European nations should get more involved.

We are sending billions of dollars to Ukraine with little idea where it is going.

Since Trump had no success dealing with Putin, Zelensky or the Europeans as President, and since the world moved a tiny bit closer to WWIII with the end of the INF during his term as President, I fail to see why you think he would have more success if he became President again.

If you are an isolationist, I do understand why you would want the US to stop aiding Ukraine.

Since Trump had no success dealing with Putin, Zelensky or the Europeans as President

Yeah.

The President who convinced our NATO allies to pay their fair share, was the arbiter of peace when violence threatened to break out in Bosnia again, prevented Russian aggression (unlike Biden), and advised the Germans not to rely on Russian energy had "no success dealing with Putin and Europe".

He also had the goods on the current "Pres" and his idiot junkie son, what with their corruption pertaining to Burisma. And Zelensky was all too happy to accommodate Trump on that perfect phone call. So you losers impeached him for it. (And then failed to get a conviction.)

You can respond with any hackneyed pablum ya likes, you're clearly an imbecilic partisan dipshit.

Don't worry, I won't waste too much time on you.

I doubt anyone does. :)

Yeah.

The President who convinced our NATO allies to pay their fair share, was the arbiter of peace when violence threatened to break out in Bosnia again, prevented Russian aggression (unlike Biden), and advised the Germans not to rely on Russian energy had "no success dealing with Putin and Europe".

He also had the goods on the current "Pres" and his idiot junkie son, what with their corruption pertaining to Burisma. And Zelensky was all too happy to accommodate Trump on that perfect phone call. So you losers impeached him for it. (And then failed to get a conviction.)

You can respond with any hackneyed pablum ya likes, you're clearly an imbecilic partisan dipshit.

Don't worry, I won't waste too much time on you.

I doubt anyone does. :)
He did call the Europeans out for not living up to their NATO obligation to spend at least 2% of their GDP on defense, but so had Obama, and the Europeans paid no attention to either and only increased their spending after the Russian invasion.

What is clear is that Trump had no success dealing with Putin, Zelensky or the Europeans and he seems to have no idea what he would to keep his promise to end the war in 24 hours. With respect to the war in Ukraine and relations with the Europeans, Trump is campaigning on a solid record of failure while claiming spectacular success. Cleary, his book should be retitled, The Art of the Scam.

I find it interesting that in this conflict all we hear are voices demanding more military conflict. Where are the voices calling both sides to the peace table? One would think that American liberals, at the very least, would be agitating for peace, but they're as bloodthirsty as anyone else. Before this becomes Quid Pro Joe's Viet Nam, we need to stop, not escalate, the conflict.

He did call the Europeans out for not living up to their NATO obligation to spend at least 2% of their GDP on defense, but so had Obama, and the Europeans paid no attention to either and only increased their spending after the Russian invasion.

Wrong.

...nearly all 29 NATO members have increased their defense spending since Trump came to office

What is clear is that Trump had no success dealing with Putin, Zelensky or the Europeans and he seems to have no idea what he would to keep his promise to end the war in 24 hours. With respect to the war in Ukraine and relations with the Europeans, Trump is campaigning on a solid record of failure while claiming spectacular success. Cleary, his book should be retitled, The Art of the Scam.

This paragraph brought nothing new to bear, and ignored the rest of my entire post.

"It's true because it's true".

You suck at this.

I find it interesting that in this conflict all we hear are voices demanding more military conflict. Where are the voices calling both sides to the peace table? One would think that American liberals, at the very least, would be agitating for peace, but they're as bloodthirsty as anyone else. Before this becomes Quid Pro Joe's Viet Nam, we need to stop, not escalate, the conflict.
You need to adjust your hearing aid because we just had a peace conference in Jeddah in which the principles for a just and fair peace were discussed. This is the second such conference and a third will occur in about a month and a summit at the end of the year. You must just be listening to Russian media:

Russia rejects peace agreement, insisting its war in Ukraine will rage on 'for the foreseeable future'​

Wrong.

This paragraph brought nothing new to bear, and ignored the rest of my entire post.

"It's true because it's true".

You suck at this.
I understand you are upset to learn that Trump failed at so many things he claimed success for, but if you had double checked his extravagant claims this would not have come as a surprise to you.

You need to adjust your hearing aid because we just had a peace conference in Jeddah in which the principles for a just and fair peace were discussed. This is the second such conference and a third will occur in about a month and a summit at the end of the year. You must just be listening to Russian media:

Russia rejects peace agreement, insisting its war in Ukraine will rage on 'for the foreseeable future'​

The next question then becomes why the American media is far more interested in war then it is in peace.

The next question then becomes why the American media is far more interested in war then it is in peace.
Because war is more exciting, present, and peace is about the future, and at this point about diplomats talking. Which will bring in more readers/viewer and advertising dollars?

I understand you are upset to learn that Trump failed at so many things he claimed success for, but if you had double checked his extravagant claims this would not have come as a surprise to you.

Yeah cuz that's what just happened.

I didn't just provide you with a contemporaneous Newsweek article that showed almost all 29 NATO members increasing their military spending under Trump's successful guidance.

What does it feel like to be a garbage human who is incapable of moving beyond their own abject ignorance?

It's gotta suck.

Now I really am done with you, everyone can see you're a total fraud. ;)

Forum List

Back