Ukraine Commander Sending Husbands of Female Soldiers Who Won’t Have Sex with Him to Die.

Talking about ignorant... tell us more about these globalists. Would you consider your orange fuhrer, you know with his China investments as globalists are just Dems?
No they are not just Dems. You are totally ignorant of reality of the policies that prove it.

No they are not just Dems. You are totally ignorant of reality of the policies that prove it.
So, both elected Republicans and Dems are globalists. Ok. But I see you didn't address the question of your fuhrer.

He and his family have business dealings with China and the Arab countries. Are they globalists, too?

We only support the good guys!

And we don't just limit ourselves to Nazis, or crackpot dictators who ban their political opposition and shut down churches. (In this case I'm talking about Zelensky, not Biden.)

Now we also honor the noble efforts of great Ukrainians such as this beast.

Tax payer dollars well spent, I say.

Meanwhile a new CNN poll shows most Americans no longer support sending aid to Ukraine:

Since this is such a "Democracy" (never was actually, but that's a whole other subject), I am sure the Lefties will now relent with their avarice for more blood and casualties.

Right?
Ukraine needs a Prigozhin, a returning commander who will lead his men to overthrow Kiev and the WEF and make peace with Russia

Yet Trump failed to persuade Putin not to violate the INF, so why do you think Trump would have been able to persuade him not to invade Ukraine?
Did Putin invade the Ukraine while Trump was President?

Keep in mind Trump was very unpopular in the D.C. Swamp. Many Republicans hated (and still hate) Trump. Democrats were united against Trump and did everything they could to force Trump out.

Putin waited until Biden took over. It wouldn’t surprise me if Putin paid off crooked Joe.

LOL Is that what your fuhrer has been telling his little retards? :itsok:
It is a fact. I know you do not want to get anywhere near one of those.

Did Putin invade the Ukraine while Trump was President?

Keep in mind Trump was very unpopular in the D.C. Swamp. Many Republicans hated (and still hate) Trump. Democrats were united against Trump and did everything they could to force Trump out.

Putin waited until Biden took over. It wouldn’t surprise me if Putin paid off crooked Joe.

Trump's failure to persuade Putin not to violate the Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty shows clearly that Putin had no fear of or respect for Trump, so there is no reason to think that if Trump had had a second term Putin would not have invaded.

It is a fact. I know you do not want to get anywhere near one of those.
At a rally on Tuesday, Donald Trump claimed that being president is “probably costing me from 3 to 5 billion” dollars. That’s absurd.

Trump is not losing $3 billion to $5 billion. His income isn’t anywhere near $3 billion. And his net worth has not dropped by $3 billion since he went into politics—let alone $5 billion, which is more than he’s ever been worth. Forbes pegged Trump’s fortune at $4.5 billion in 2015. Today we estimate it to be $3.1 billion, a drop of $1.4 billion.

But only a sliver of that has to do with politics. Much of the decline is due to deeper reporting, which revealed, for example, that Trump had been lying about the size of his penthouse. Another big chunk is due to market forces. Trump owns commercial space at a time when e-commerce is decimating brick-and-mortar retail, shaving more than $100 million off his fortune. The presidency, we found, accounts for only about $200 million of the $1.4 billion drop in Trump’s net worth.

Trump blamed legal fees for the decline. But that’s not why the presidency is costing him. It’s true that he has faced a handful of lawsuits and investigations into his financial dealings, which have no doubt run up hefty legal bills. However lawyer’s fees are in the range of a few million dollars—not billions. Instead, it’s Trump mixture of divisive politics and a business built around his own persona that have proved to be a net loser for him so far. In further polarizing the country, he has also further polarized his business.
“This thing is costing me a fortune,” Trump said on Tuesday. Fair enough, but in typical Trump fashion, he’s exaggerating the numbers.

At a rally on Tuesday, Donald Trump claimed that being president is “probably costing me from 3 to 5 billion” dollars. That’s absurd.

Trump is not losing $3 billion to $5 billion. His income isn’t anywhere near $3 billion. And his net worth has not dropped by $3 billion since he went into politics—let alone $5 billion, which is more than he’s ever been worth. Forbes pegged Trump’s fortune at $4.5 billion in 2015. Today we estimate it to be $3.1 billion, a drop of $1.4 billion.

But only a sliver of that has to do with politics. Much of the decline is due to deeper reporting, which revealed, for example, that Trump had been lying about the size of his penthouse. Another big chunk is due to market forces. Trump owns commercial space at a time when e-commerce is decimating brick-and-mortar retail, shaving more than $100 million off his fortune. The presidency, we found, accounts for only about $200 million of the $1.4 billion drop in Trump’s net worth.

Trump blamed legal fees for the decline. But that’s not why the presidency is costing him. It’s true that he has faced a handful of lawsuits and investigations into his financial dealings, which have no doubt run up hefty legal bills. However lawyer’s fees are in the range of a few million dollars—not billions. Instead, it’s Trump mixture of divisive politics and a business built around his own persona that have proved to be a net loser for him so far. In further polarizing the country, he has also further polarized his business.
“This thing is costing me a fortune,” Trump said on Tuesday. Fair enough, but in typical Trump fashion, he’s exaggerating the numbers.
That has nothing to do with what I posted.

Forum List

Back